Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Pon Pon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:10 pm
Atlantima
Do you think they will have this year's Halloween event go the same way as last year's?

I hope it does. So I can stock up on the Jack items form last year. AFter this year's halloween, the last year's Jack items should rocket up in price. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:18 pm
I made a resolution I should stop lurking the guild and post in it dammit. Anyway I have my own perspective of what Halloween might be like.

This comes from G Corp. I'm sure you've heard but G Corp sounds freakishly like Resident Evil. Which is a line of games and now has 2 movies out. Anyway the main premise behind RE[Resident Evil] is that an insanely large company has created a virus that exponenially enhances the regeneration rate of cells. However when the T-Virus is placed in a living being the regeneration is so intense the beings dies. Yet because the regeneration is still taking place the being is revived however only the Brain Stem has acheived full recovery. The rest of the brain does not work as it should. The brain stem controls bodily functions like breathing, digestions, blinking, and well hunger. So when the being is revived they only have hunger as the primary goal in their thoughts.

Most zombies from the T-virus are stupid and slow moving. But with specific treatments and breeding the main enemy of RE, known as Umbrella Corp, has created undead beings of warfare. These creatures can be very fast and deadly and even a touch from the infects the person with the T-virus. And if they caught and killed they are reborn as zombies.

So I think that the Mansion will open up for a Halloween Ball, as it has on other Gaia events. However anyone who enters the Mansion will be infected and will thus die only to be reborn as zombies. This would effect the avatar appearence to a basic male or female zombie(think April fools blue box times a hundred fold). There may be an option to infect other users of Gaia through some process maybe confused . And all of Gaia will be zombies on Halloween.

And I fear this outcome! gonk

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:19 pm
Fanta5y
Atlantima
Do you think they will have this year's Halloween event go the same way as last year's?

I hope it does. So I can stock up on the Jack items form last year. AFter this year's halloween, the last year's Jack items should rocket up in price. domokun

Yes that they should, I don't think Imma ever gonna get a jacked-up T now, Or at least I hope they don't catch up to the price of the october 03 letters, that way I can still try to get one whenever I sell that thing. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:20 pm
Koren_suzaku
I just cant wait for the halloween item release. I hope for french maid , black cat , jeanie, mermaid, dead cheerleader and ect. costumes. And maybe just some new freaky clothes.

I've always wanted black cat items. That would be wicked cool. 3nodding The mermaid idea I had, too. That would be really cool, too.

Fanta5y
Atlantima
So I can stock up on the Jack items form last year. AFter this year's halloween, the last year's Jack items should rocket up in price. domokun

That's what I'm hoping for. xd

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:21 pm
Dorg Endo
I made a resolution I should stop lurking the guild and post in it dammit. Anyway I have my own perspective of what Halloween might be like.

This comes from G Corp. I'm sure you've heard but G Corp sounds freakishly like Resident Evil. Which is a line of games and now has 2 movies out. Anyway the main premise behind RE[Resident Evil] is that an insanely large company has created a virus that exponenially enhances the regeneration rate of cells. However when the T-Virus is placed in a living being the regeneration is so intense the beings dies. Yet because the regeneration is still taking place the being is revived however only the Brain Stem has acheived full recovery. The rest of the brain does not work as it should. The brain stem controls bodily functions like breathing, digestions, blinking, and well hunger. So when the being is revived they only have hunger as the primary goal in their thoughts.

Most zombies from the T-virus are stupid and slow moving. But with specific treatments and breeding the main enemy of RE, known as Umbrella Corp, has created undead beings of warfare. These creatures can be very fast and deadly and even a touch from the infects the person with the T-virus. And if they caught and killed they are reborn as zombies.

So I think that the Mansion will open up for a Halloween Ball, as it has on other Gaia events. However anyone who enters the Mansion will be infected and will thus die only to be reborn as zombies. This would effect the avatar appearence to a basic male or female zombie(think April fools blue box times a hundred fold). There may be an option to infect other users of Gaia through some process maybe confused . And all of Gaia will be zombies on Halloween.

That's effing crazy. And would probably be really complicated to program.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:23 pm
Dorg Endo

gonk crying I dont want to be a zombie I want to be a pretty pretty princess. crying xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:26 pm
candycrack
Dorg Endo

gonk crying I dont want to be a zombie I want to be a pretty pretty princess. crying xd

lol, that would be cool but I doubt it would happen...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:28 pm
[waffles]
candycrack
Dorg Endo

lol, that would be cool but I doubt it would happen...

:shhh: don't ruin my preams of becoming a princess. gonk

Alright, so I would settle for a french maid, or any other no traditional costume. As long As I can corrupt the apperacen in my own way.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:30 pm
The horribly programming will then destroy Gaia. Then everything will be red Xs and slow and laggy. Thus the horror gonk .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:31 pm
Dorg Endo
The horribly programming will then destroy Gaia. Then everything will be red Xs and slow and laggy. Thus the horror gonk .

gonk scream crying STOP SCARING ME  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loe Mayax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:07 pm
Dorg Endo

gonk

Then the sushi monster would rise from the dead.
The horror... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:11 pm
Joe Maya
Dorg Endo

gonk

The horror... gonk

gonk  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:54 am
Joe Maya
The horror... gonk

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:56 am
Still no updates. gonk I want my monthly fix of item updates.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[Vi]x2 Section

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:01 am
candycrack
Still no updates. gonk I want my monthly fix of item updates.
i'm getting twitch from lack of new stuff >O  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces