Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
YuGiOh cosplay images!|| Kai's a ho; now w/ moar bewbz! || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai makes a hotter...
  Boy
  Girl
View Results

Key_of_Ra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:34 pm
o~( .n_n. )~o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is beyond Creepy... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:33 am
Key_of_Ra
o~( .n_n. )~o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is beyond Creepy... stare

Anyone who can get their hair up like that is either my hero or the cause of many a nightmare. Oh, and here's a great shot from this past Otakon. This boy is my HERO.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=443289

It's a link, because I can't save the photo to my compy. oy. Too many cosplay pics of my own. xD Just two nights ago when my friend and I were at the beach we took pictures of my Seto and her DOMA Mai by the poolside. Guess who dived in?  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Time Travel Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:56 am
I took these at Otakon..
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
^^That's me. whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:47 pm
Kaiba
I took these at Otakon..
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
^^That's me. whee 3nodding

OMG! XD I know so many of those people 0_0; xD lookit Niki and Kat (& Kat's sister) go! look at theeem! Oh the agony! I should have been with them in my Rosenkreuz armour ;o; ...sorry. I needed my moment.

damn. Where are my cosplay.com pictures? I'll put them up here when I find them...

EDIT- FOUND THEEEEM! ... I had to move tem to my photobucket, 'cause cosplay.com is sipping on the haterade tonight.

User Image
^ that being the best one, and one of the only ones I'm not so self concious to show 0_o;
User Image
okay. maybe that one too xD. But really. the problem with the photos we had taken was that I totally didn't have time to find my locket. Which made me cry. So of course, at the end of my photobucket album are, what? 6 or 7 pictures just of that damn locket xD  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:49 am
I love that person!
Give me adress.
Now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:30 am
Wow, Midorii. You're really hot. surprised  

Time Travel Paradox

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:27 pm
augh! fanboys! xD ...I'm just glad that it ain't a DDR forum, otherise I'd be in huge trouble with Devil Zukin's (lack of) skirt...

...uhh... Thanks Set-chans? sweatdrop 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:17 pm
0_0; what happened to all the cosplay?

<.<; don't make me fish out that photoshoot when I dived into the pool in the battle-city outfit (minus the coat, ain't getting that poor thing wet. xD)  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:56 pm
Midorii Kami no Ko-Shaku
augh! fanboys! xD ...I'm just glad that it ain't a DDR forum, otherise I'd be in huge trouble with Devil Zukin's (lack of) skirt...

...uhh... Thanks Set-chans? sweatdrop 4laugh
Yea... you are hot... o.o I like teh pics...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:54 am
Midorii Kami no Ko-Shaku

EDIT- FOUND THEEEEM! ... I had to move tem to my photobucket, 'cause cosplay.com is sipping on the haterade tonight.

User Image
^ that being the best one, and one of the only ones I'm not so self concious to show 0_o;
User Image
okay. maybe that one too xD. But really. the problem with the photos we had taken was that I totally didn't have time to find my locket. Which made me cry. So of course, at the end of my photobucket album are, what? 6 or 7 pictures just of that damn locket xD

Oh Gackt... I want to draw those... heart  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:41 am
Death T-2
Midorii Kami no Ko-Shaku

User Image
User Image

Oh Gackt... I want to draw those... heart
*drools* my god those look soo beautiful eek man I cant wait til AnimeVegas, Im going as Mokuba and I found the perfect outfit, the shirts a little darker then his but it looks like it and Im sure there will be a way to make it darker. And my friend is going as Gothic Seto, its gonna be awsome!! Ill take pictures and post them mrgreen and Midorii Kami no Ko-Shaku, Since Im going as Mokuba I have to ask, how did you make his locket and what did you use for the sliver thing he also has on his neck? So far Im plannign on going on a swap meet hunt for big rectangle lockets but if you have a better idea Id like to hear it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:02 pm
Quote:
*drools* my god those look soo beautiful eek man I cant wait til AnimeVegas, Im going as Mokuba and I found the perfect outfit, the shirts a little darker then his but it looks like it and Im sure there will be a way to make it darker. And my friend is going as Gothic Seto, its gonna be awsome!! Ill take pictures and post them mrgreen and Midorii Kami no Ko-Shaku, Since Im going as Mokuba I have to ask, how did you make his locket and what did you use for the sliver thing he also has on his neck? So far Im plannign on going on a swap meet hunt for big rectangle lockets but if you have a better idea Id like to hear it mrgreen

Okay. First off, the "silver thing" is a whistle that Moku blows at people who break the rules, y'know, being the Battle City commissioner, and all. xD Second off, that locket was made with a compact case with a painted tin plate over it. I had the tin leftover from the Rosenkreuz armour (Y'know, Duelists of the Roses. THAT one. *will get pics of it one day*), and I used real nice expensive glue. I DON'T reccoment using a compact like I did, though. I work at a vintage degisner clothing store, and the owner, Janice, has like, 10 compacts that would have done it. All of the ones but this one were too big (I personally think that it's a bit wide for my personal tastes). Oh. And did I mention that is was $140? Y'know "vintage w/ only 500 made" or something like that. and the face that was covered was made from mother-of-pearl. What can I say? I'm CRAZY.

xD well, it sounds like it would be something that Moku would do: make lockets with rare, expensive compacts.

SO! Here's what you can do: go searching for cheaper compacts that AREN'T vintage and DON'T have mother-of-pearl covers. searching eBay, or jewlrey outlets would be a better bet. Measure the size you think you'd need. it'll make things much easier. Get glass paint to cover the surface of your locket, and a keyring of some kind and attach both that and the faceplate (if you choose to use one...) with a GOOD tacky glue. Do NOT use gorilla glue for the keyring, although it's fine for a faceplate, although it may be raised a bit. On that same note, don't use hot glue either; both the faceplate and the keyring will come right off.
For the cord, just use a simple leather cord that you can get at a craft store for cheap. Tie it together first ahd then slip it through the keyring, and then through the loop you created for the same kind of knot.

Hope that helps ^.^

Oh, and Death-T2, if you drew pictures, I would totally pay you (if I had enough gold ;o;. current balance: 797 g) And if that didn't work I'll put up pictures of my series one cosplay when it's finished. heart  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:03 pm
OH! one more useless comment: Ain't Seto already close to gothic already? I mean, he's pretty damn close in yuugiou-land.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:23 pm
I wouldn't care if you paid me. Those are like... fanarts I'd find on janime! Gladly draw them... *drooooool* [not Asian but still hot, you are... reminds me of Gackt] Plus I can't colour very well ^-^;  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:40 pm
Death T-2
I wouldn't care if you paid me. Those are like... fanarts I'd find on janime! Gladly draw them... *drooooool* [not Asian but still hot, you are... reminds me of Gackt] Plus I can't colour very well ^-^;

hey, fine with me ^-^ And yes, the rarity of a hot non-asian is increasingly rare nowadays... rolleyes  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff