Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:03 pm
I'm sure I've already said who I think he should pair with, but meh. I say Tenten. 3nodding They look nice together.

But really I'm not bothered. After looking at the latest chapter, Neji is looking hawt, as is Tenten. heart
Hopefully Tenten will actually get to do stuff in this part of the manga. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:46 pm
on my other poll.... Hinata is winning....  

freesha

Azrai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:48 pm
I vote Neji and Tenten. I think they have a pretty close relationship (considering Neji isn't really what you would call a people person) and they have a mutual respect for each other. Tenten seems to be the only girl/person Neji actually hangs out with. He has little, if any, interaction with Sakura and Ino and they don't seem to be his type. I don't think they really fit into the high class family he was born and raised into.

Neji and Hinata are a little too closely related for my taste. If they were just cousins, I don't think I would have a problem (except for the fact that I like NaruHina better), but their dads are identical twins, so I would have to say no.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:15 am
Let the inbreeding begin! To us it may seem rather strange, but inbreeding is the norm in anime it would seem. Just look at Tenchi Muyo for instance. Not only was Ayaka's own half brother supposed to marry her, but.... ummmm. Other family members were supposed to marry her when he "disappeared".

*Neji Bunshin No Jutsu*

User Image

Byakugan, Bioooootch!!!

Xx~Bob Makihara~xX

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:57 am
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal
Neji and Hinata are cousins... That makes Hinata and Neji a not so good pairing.... I vote for Tenten.. biggrin

so what if their cousins. They need to keep their blood line in the family don't they? Wouldn't it make sense that Hinata and Neji would be together?
Eh...That's just wrong!!! you ever heard of inbreeding? I'm pretty sure that the bloodline would be protected as long as everyon within the bloodline stays in Hyuuga (meaning that a family memeber don't run off and have kids in a separate village). oh and DATING YOUR COUSIN IS JUST WRONG PEOPLE!!! ITS WRONG!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:59 am
ChibiAngelwolf
xiadou
not sure.is it legal,that's my question! stare

remember when Neji was telling Naruto about the main and second branches? All of them had those eyes..How would everyone have them if they didn't marry within the family?
It's called genetics and dominate genes! It doesn't meant that they have to sleep with family memebers to get it. If they did then the Hyuuga clan would be filled with family members with mutations worse than down syndrome.  

Koreachess

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:06 am
Er... I vote no one?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:12 am
ChibiAngelwolf
omega_icewolf
hehe, Hinata and Neji, thats who I voted.

I think it'll be Hinata and Neji or with someone we don't know yet..I just serious can't see Neji being with TenTen..he shows no feelings for her..but he does have some feelings for Hinata..we don't know how big of a feeling they are...
Tenten doesn't express feelings for Neji either..Rock Lee, TenTen, and Neji weren't the only ones the graduate that year..they have a whole class..They can like other people..

WHat feelings are you talking about???? If you afe talking about when Neji said that Hinata looked nice in his flash back then I think your taking things way out of context in that situation. And any "love" that Neji has developed for hinata would be more like Sibling love then Girlfriend Boyfreind love.

As for TenTen she will either go for Neji or Rock Lee. But as I said Earlier i think that she will be with Rock lee cause she looks and act with him differently with him then she does with Neji. She show some emotion everytime he does something that she views as stupid (like when he protected sakura and lost to the sound) and looks at him very effectionately when he began to train after his surgury in Chap 238 when he makes Gai cry cause he cant keep up with him.  

Koreachess

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:17 am
yeah... HinataxNeji is like, the dumbest thing ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:17 am
ChibiAngelwolf
Drake Dragonwing
I can't believe that some people are actually thinking that Hinata is a good pair for Neji...they are cousins...that is just plain disgusting and wrong!

they are cousins, but they are on separate branches...i recall something like they say main branch/main family...thing..so maybe if u are a second branch person..maybe they think of u as a separate family..but part of the family.

They may be on different branches but they are first cousins. That means that their fathers were brothers, meaning that they are almost like brother and sister genetically, meaning them getting together is one of the sickest, most disgusting things I've ever heard of.  

Koreachess

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:19 am
Uchiha Airin
I vote Ten Ten...because she's the one that would be "best" for him...

Personally, I think Neji and Hinata make an adorable couple...but they definately wouldn't be the "best" couple...
Adorable???? There Cousins, doesn't that disturb you just a bit?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:22 am
Neko Maiyuki
Neji should be with...
Hmmm...

TenTen or Sasuke.

...Or moi. whee
???? You mean sakura not sasuke right?? Cause I just confused with your response.  

Koreachess

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:23 am
Koreachess
Uchiha Airin
I vote Ten Ten...because she's the one that would be "best" for him...

Personally, I think Neji and Hinata make an adorable couple...but they definately wouldn't be the "best" couple...
Adorable???? There Cousins, doesn't that disturb you just a bit?
no,it wouldn't since maybe the "equality" would settle down with the bloodline's clan or sumthin' on the other hand,ten-ten is so supportive of neji,even though he doesn't care or know...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:30 am
Crash the Panda
ChibiAngelwolf
We do not know exactly who Tenten, Neji, Sasuke, Chouji, Gaara, etc. like exactly..We can only GUESS..and guess who is best for who each is best for.

I picked Hinata because I can't see Neji with any of the other ones. I think they are a nice couple. You, this is directed to Damien, can't change my mind over my opinion. I'm very stubborn, and if you don't like my opinion well thats just your problem. So quit tailing me only because I'm one of the select few who likes Neji and Hinata.
I agree with you. You have to think why this would be the most probable outcome. Most likely they went be together because they like each other, but to preserve the blood. In ancient days royalty married their siblings. That way, if one of them died, the power would still stay in the family. I support you r individuality xd

The royal did do as you said, they kept it in the family gonk and they paid for doing so cause as a result many froyals ended up having haemophilia and dying from the disease. If the hyuuga clan does inbreed (cause that is what NejixHinata would be) then it wouldn't be long until genetic mutations follow. Ending in a single conclusion, no more powerful shinobi clan.  

Koreachess

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:36 am
Koreachess
ChibiAngelwolf
SnEternal
Neji and Hinata are cousins... That makes Hinata and Neji a not so good pairing.... I vote for Tenten.. biggrin

so what if their cousins. They need to keep their blood line in the family don't they? Wouldn't it make sense that Hinata and Neji would be together?
Eh...That's just wrong!!! you ever heard of inbreeding? I'm pretty sure that the bloodline would be protected as long as everyon within the bloodline stays in Hyuuga (meaning that a family memeber don't run off and have kids in a separate village). oh and DATING YOUR COUSIN IS JUST WRONG PEOPLE!!! ITS WRONG!!!!

um.... how do you expect them to keep those white eyes of theirs witrhout marrying into their own family? It has to be done, its kinda nasty, but thats the way it has to be.... there are no other logical explainations on HOW they keep those incredibly creepy white eyes.*genetics expert... haha... easy stuff to understand* I hate those damn white eyes... xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff