Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

GothicAlice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 am
When I was about four I watched The nightmare before christmas and the idea I got from it was, "Wow, the dark colors are so pretty. I guess it's a good thing to wear black." Then got all confused when my mom said i'm not allowed to wear black all the time. When she finally let me she was checking my arms everyday to see if I was cutting myself. I didn't understand why it was so weird until middle school when she made me see a shrink. Who, by the way, I think was crazier than me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 am
I wasnt as dark and morbid as a child, i lived a normal life ppretty much, but as time went on I started to develope a dark personality, but I also went throug a lot in the past 3 or 4 years, so I have had moments that brought me down to low. But I was a happy kid when i was younger, mostly watching cartoons and what not, but I was quiet, so I really had no friends.  

Redwing~Shadow

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Was I dark as a child not realy but I like to hurt alot of ppl either cuase they diserved it or I thoguht it be fun.

age 4 I put my 2 year old brother in the Dryer and turned it on.

and in kindergarden I bit a kid becuase he wouldnt let me by.

And wana know whats even more sad I bit some guy in grade 6 as well I wasnt so mature even then so when I was grabing my pencil p***k was kicking my head I bit him in the ankles it was funny as hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:27 am
yes. i've always been black.
ninja  

deja nous

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:51 am
I geuss I a little dark when I wa kid. I some of the peoms that i wrote i would hide from my mom because when she did read them she would get scared and go "Is this how you realy feel?" "If anything made this sad you would tell me right?" I would also laugh at things that your not supposed to laugh at. I can't remember about what happened but I do remember I started laughing and acouple people looked at me like I was a syco. Which I don't, I can't even watch someone getting (a) shot. Its like I can feel the pain, its weird.

Edit: thats watching people getting a shot, like a flue shot.
Sorry about that. I just relized I did that sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:50 am
Crazy_Vamp666

My friend did that to me once. xd We were bored and wanted to see if we'd fit in there, and when it was my turn... rofl  

TheWitchGotRobin

Elochai Sammael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:58 pm
I'm not sure if I posted here before or not, but I was always fascinated with the "darker side" of life. I guess it's because I got tired of being fed the same happy, positive bullshit everyday and being told to only look at the "bright side" where everything is always butterflies and rainbows. Or maybe I just wanted to se both sides of life to beside which I liked best. Also, it helps that I almost died at least 5 times before I was 10.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:32 pm
was i dark as i child? hmmm ok think of a none killing michel myers and that it what i was as a child so yes i was dark, silent and creepy and still am. 3nodding  

darkrock64

c h e a p HOOTCH

Tipsy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:47 pm
I wasn't a girly girl. Never have been..But I guess to an extent yes i was a dark child. Hell I still am. I'm only 13 and have thoguht a lot about suicide and I'm a cutter....When I was younger I was cought serval times drawing somethign that put happy out of the question.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:34 am
When I was in about second grade or so I used to scare people a lot... Whenever it rained for example, I would dress in all black, and walk outside for hours and hours, just sort of walking in the rain. I never brought an umbrella or any real kind of rain gear when I went, so I would just sort of wander the streets in the rain, soaking wet, wearing all black, with a rather blank expression on my face... I still do that every time it rains (it's a very soothing experience), but back then it got me sent to my school psychiatrist for a month.

Hel Daughter of Loki

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:53 am
Odin The Accursed
I'm not sure if I posted here before or not, but I was always fascinated with the "darker side" of life. I guess it's because I got tired of being fed the same happy, positive bullshit everyday and being told to only look at the "bright side" where everything is always butterflies and rainbows. Or maybe I just wanted to se both sides of life to beside which I liked best. Also, it helps that I almost died at least 5 times before I was 10.

Hey, me too. Once I almost choked to death on a sip of water when my throat closed to about the size of a pencil lead and I wasn't aware of it and tried to drink something. Another time I was attacked by a man with a knife while walking home from school, then I was attacked by a rabid dog in my front yard that ripped open my stomach. I was run over by a tire in Mexico (don't ask)... I was nearly beaten to death too many times to count by my step dad...

My birth though is a really strange story. My mom went into labor and had to drive herself to the nearest hospital. When she got there there weren't any rooms left because of a very bad accident that happened in the area. The hospital had a large mental ward and the hospital staff were forced to put my mom in one of the empty rooms there. During the birth there were complications, that, because of the shortage of available doctors, were noticed too late. The umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and strangled me. I was born clinically dead, stillborn. They had given up on reviving me when suddenly I started to breath. So I suppose I was born dead...

Never considered any of these experiences particularly negative though, just a part of who I am.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:54 am
Odin The Accursed

You almost died 5 times before being 10??
How the heck did happen?
I almost died once because the anesthesiologist that I was supposed to have during surgery got called into emergency surgery and the guy that I got stuck with didn't read my medical file which specifically said to leave me on the vent at least one day after surgery because of my lungs. Well when my doctor went to talk to my parents to tell them how it went the guy took me off and I flat lined and they had to reintubate me which damaged my vocal cords and I could hardly talk for month after wards and since then I can't scream (and I could scream loud).

I just love having surgery!! (not ..)

kykana

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:52 am
britaki
Crazy_Vamp666

My friend did that to me once. xd We were bored and wanted to see if we'd fit in there, and when it was my turn... rofl

haha nice. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:32 pm
Actually surprisingly, I had increasingly violent and isolated thoughts as a child, about lashing out against those who hurt me. Then again, name one normal child with the literary skill of most university english graduates and the artistic ability to perfectly imitate almost anything I saw.  

Rellik San
Crew

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:45 pm
Oh god, I was a little ray of freaking sunshine when I was little...

Of course that could be another reason why I've gone to the dark side, because I had serious self-hate issues when I was little, that I didn't even know about. Luckily I was a complete idiot when I was nine, and had no way of realizing that I could end my pointless, unhappy life...

Now that I'm older and more secure with myself, those hate-issues have been replaces with more endearingly quirky issues. And I'm too busy pretty much loving life to really think about it any further. Whoo me!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff