Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee evans...
  is a legend! xD
  ...never heard of him..=(
View Results

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:19 am
Yep, I love to laugh! I like comedies, although I count most horror flicks as comedies...

I'm not really much of a GOTH. I just like gothic stuff -- music, art, style, etc. Thus, yeah, you can classify me as a goth, but I'm really just... me. My favorite color is green. My favorite movie is not Underworld, but a little known screwball comedy. My favorite musician is Sarah Brightman, and yes, I consider her to be gothic, because of the way she dresses, etc, though she lacks metal sounds to her music (which is actually considered "classical").  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:19 am
Blossom Goth
I love to laugh. When I'm depressed, it's not like I want to be. I just am.

Though I'm not depressed all the time. I can be quite a happy, hyper person. A little bit too much, sometimes. >.<

3nodding  

ringwraith10

xX-Miss-Sku11Kandy-Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:14 pm
NikiPaprika
I always feel as though I'm an outcast compared to even most people here! o.o;;

(or that could just be my paranoia)

but anyways...I understand that there are some people in this guild who say that they are "happy goths", but whenever I read in other threads, they always seem serious and depressed (which i understand is a bit of a stereotype for goths...I've once had a man on a bus sitting behind me, and as he passed, he said "Smile! It's not the end of the world!" I just gave a small sly grin and went back to looking sulky).....

Even though I have a rather disturbing and wicked sense of humour and imagination, I actually enjoy being happy, because of the overdose of endorphins! Plus, it's almost impossible to NOT laugh when your around with a bunch of friends that are as nuts as mine! ^___^ <3

During my spare time, if I am not drawing a dark picture, or reading poetry about death on the computer, I'm most likely on albinoblacksheep, finding something good to watch and laugh at, watching Lee Evans (HILARIOUS!! xD) and basically watching any comedy movie that i own!

I actually enjoy having a laugh and a great time, because I understand that goths being depressed all the time is just a way to stereotype them (albeit it may be a true stereotype), and it some people can be into death metal and still be as bouncy as ever! (A few of my friends are like that ^__^)

I can't say I'm the happiest person on the planet. I do have a few mental problems, but I don't let that bother me!

Who else here in this guild actually uses their computer, TV, or even meet up with their friends so they can have a bit of a laugh from time to time, or as often as indulging themselves in dark thoughts?

EDIT: A few Lee Evans clips! Yeah, okay, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but ********. I love this guy. xD

Lee Evans-Aeroplane toilets
Lee Evans-Bump starting the car&Ikea(one of the funniest ones ever xD)
Lee Evans-Never argue with women

Wow.. such sterotypes being used in a place where people are so apposed to them.. People who are interested in the "Gothic" sub culture have emotions and personality, you made it sound like were so different that were not human.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff