Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
naruto soul mate: who is your soul mate in naru-chan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:10 pm
if i had to pick these are me results

1. if i had to pick a soul mate from the naruto anime id say kakashi! xd

2. id think i relate to sakura the most, since her past of being picked on and a cry baby loner was like me. and like her i met a girl who cheered me up and became a friend that i looked up to. i also grew from a flirt to a kind person like she did. sept i also show some violent sides like her ^^;;

3. id go out with kakashi which id go somewhere fun with him. or sasuke which id probly go eat dinner or picnic in the park. ^_^ i do think itachi ish hawt too but he ish too evil crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am
1) who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?

Soul-mate, huh? Hmm... I'm still not quite sure what that means, but I'd say that I can understand how Hinata acts the most out of anyone in the series.

2) who in naruto is like you the most?

I'd have to say that I'm like Shikamaru. I actually sit outside and spend my time watching the sky. xd Also, I'm always being lazy about working, and I breeze through all of my classes without any trouble and with high grades.

3) who would you go out with in naruto?

Hinata is the greatest! heart Although in the real world... yeah, it'd still be someone like her, who I could protect and take care of. redface  

Falkone

xiulan the pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:59 pm
Hmm, I'd have to say it would be Rock Lee. Aa, chivalry is so admirable ^^. I think he's a really nice guy, unlike Sasuke or Itachi who would only ignore girls (Sorry, Uchiha fans, but that's the way it is). And it's just adorable how he works so hard to protect his "most precious person". *squee*

I'd say Sakura. I too would be apalled when first approached by Lee. But I know that I would gradually accept him. I'm also more of a thinker rather that someone who recklessly fights without strategy.

Either Rock Lee or Naruto. They're both equally sweet. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:04 pm
1) hinata cuz were both shy.
2) Chouji cuz we are exactly alike
3) temari and/or tenten.  

Cattle Prod Reno

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:57 pm

My soul mate? There are a few....

First off, Sasuke. He's had such a bad past, all I want to do is be there to comfort him, and show him love. Yes, I'm weird. But still, I think that I would be perfect for him. I could always love him, so he wouldn't have to go about with that whole avenger thing.

Next, Gaara. Yes, I did say Gaara. I would show Gaara trust, and love. Never once will I lie to him, mistreat him, or hurt him. I will forver be loyal to him, and glomp him excessivly to show him I love him.

And last, Naruto. I would like to show him that people besides Iruka care about him, and I'd make ramen all the time for him. Also, I'd never let him feel alone, or left out.

Oh! And you can't forget Lee! Sure, the whole outfit/hair/eyebrows thing is a real turnoff, but he's nice. I'd love to have someone care about e like that.

Did anyone else notice all the characters I chose have tramatic pasts?

Alot.

Shikamaru, because I'm lazy. Everything seems to 'troublesome' for me. Unless it's getting that new manga issue for Naruto. ^.^

Hinata, because I'm shy at times. I can't really talk to my crush without blushing.

And Naruto, because I'm also very loud. I'm not a troublymaker (much) but when I actually do something bad, I do it without being noticed.

Who would I go out with? Sasuke, maybe, because he's my soul mate. And he's hot. Or maybe Gaara, because I'm dying to show him love. Not kissy face love, but true, intimate love. And Lee, because... well.... he's so protective. Sakura doesn't really notice this. Boo, Sakura!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:53 pm

1. Kakashi 4laugh
2.Kakashi 3nodding
3. (Isn't it obvious by know?)  

Laurylina

Chatty Explorer

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Well, these are all my guess's. Because it's pretty darn near impossible to really know who you like...

1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?
I think that my soul-mate is Gaara. Why? Because he seems like the type of person to love only ONE soul, and possessive. That's right- possessive.

2) Who in naruto is like you the most?
Pretty sure that I'm a mixture of Ino and Naruto... Ino, because I don't really care about what people think about me, and the sometimes-obnoxious attitude, and Naruto because I'm usually 'happy', although certainly not as clueless...I hope.

3) Who would you go out with in naruto?
Anyone that took me seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:17 pm
1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?
Ano... Hard one. I'd have to say either Lee, Kiba or Sasuke.

Lee because he is always there to help and protect the ones he knows and fights for what he belives in. He is also not a half bad fighter. It also clashes nicely with my Sakura side I suppose.

Kiba because he is fun to be around and out there. Heis caring and can be serious when he needs to be. It also just like a puppy. xd

Sasuke because his grumpy and moody attitude gets me. I always have a tendency to fall for the cool looking, cool acting and brooding type. XD Always there waiting with a smart remark. The only thing I don't like is his avenger attitude, but if I could, I guess I would probably help him kill Itachi. 3nodding
(( Even though Itachi is my most favoritst character... gonk ))

2) Who in naruto is like you the most?
Hard one. I asked one of my friends and they said I was a tie between Ino and Sakura... sweatdrop But if I had to choose, I'd say Sakura, not becasue she is Sasuke crazy but because she has an inner voice and I have one like that.. say something ncie and the inner has a rude remark and says what/how you really feel. xd

Also Hinata. I have a tendency to studder around people I really like. Also, I want to improve myself. Not like she does but you know, being so shy all the time, I want to becommng more social.

And I suppose Chouji as well. 3nodding reasons will stay un-known... ninja

3) Who would you go out with in naruto?
Anyone who thinks I'm worth being with and I can trust as a friend. 3nodding
Probably, Lee or Kiba. 3nodding  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:57 pm
I think hinata is......dunno......

Sasuke is most like me.....or maybe im too much like Sasuke.....ummm......well If you saw the "you know you're a Sasuke fan when...." and you'll read that I wear Sasuke clothes casually and at school i'm one of the most serious pepale, but when i'm in the computer(when i'm home i'm still seroius, and also with my friends...)I am an easy-going-person who makes small jokes...and I have also had a hard past....I know what you're thinking,"what past? your only 13?"but I have been through a lot of hardships.....starting at age 5.

like I said before, Hinata! she's got the cool hair and eyes...she's so cute....I mean for a anime/manga person......don't thik I masterbate in front of my manga and stuff, I'm not like that.....beleve it or not, I may be 13 but I just found out what masterbation is a couple days ago LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:31 pm
Kakashi or Naruto. ^^

Kakashi, Hinata and Sasuke

Kakashi
domokun  

Rebirth Project

Neko_Kunoichi18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:06 pm
1. KakashiSan heart
2. Hinata; we're both kind of shy
3. Well KakashiSan of course! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:03 pm
1)who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto?

i would have to say sakura because she is cool and cute.

2)who are you most like in naruto?

i would say kakashi because i am cool but not really strick though but i do love teamwork.

3)who would you date in naruto?

i would say sakura or hinata i would date in naruto.  

Wikipedia

BlackSharingan03

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:33 pm
1) My soulmate is gaara! heart He just needs a hug! blaugh

2) I am probably most like tenTen in the violent catagory and sasuke and gaara in being quiet and withdrawn.

3)I would go out with Gaara, Sasuke, Itachi or Neji. They are all cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:28 pm
a.)All the way with sasuke!

a.) Sasuke, mostly because I'm always pissed off at the world and I want to kill my siblings sad

a.) hmm...uh i don't know, maybe sasuke?  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Reticence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:29 pm

1) Who do you think is your soul-mate in naruto??
- - - I think that I would probably be best off with Naruto or Sasuke. It really depends on my mood, for some days Im more uke than the next. But if I had to make an ultimate decision I would have to say Sasuke. I know that hes not the best at giving attention to the ladies, but even if thats the case, he is everything I want in a person. Loyal. Handsome. Charming [ at times ] and I love his voice. Har.

2) Who in naruto is like you the most??
- - - Once again Sasuke. Its really scary at times how I can relate to him in real life. But its more of a cross between Sasuke's attitude and Kiba's social qualities [ except Im a cat person ] but in short Im a living breathing Uchiha. Ask any of my fan girls...

*Smirk*

3) Who would you go out with in naruto??
- - - Well. Umm. I love Sasuke and all, but Itachi still has a place in my heart that will never be filled. He may act tough, but I know deep down that if he truly loved someone [ enough not to murder them ] then life would be blissful. If I could put it into words I would. But I cant. So I wont. Haha. That was fun... And if he dumps me then I always have a shot with his younger sibling. Yay irony.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff