Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:39 am
*I wounder how Sasuke is? I hope he won't be to obssed with power and revenge.* Shizume thought. *Maybe I should ask him if I could help him train and teach him some of my jutsu's but then I really wouldn't know how to explain all of them. What should I do? I have to prepare him for what lies ahead but I don't know what to do, well I guess I will know when the time comes.* Shizume thought jumping down from the tree before Sasuke see's her when he walks by.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:01 am
Ryo walks up to a tree and began gathering chakra at the sole of his feet. Let's do this. He began to run up the tree and got only a meter above the ground and falls to the ground. "Ouch...." I must get this right. He dusts himself off and tries it again. This time he made it three meters above the ground and jumps off because he felt his feet slipping. "How was that Shizume?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:23 am
"Better than what I did when I first learnd this." She said smiling and jumping off again because the blood was rushing to her head to fast and giving her a headache.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:11 pm
Kohaku came out from behind the trees. "Hey! Girl, I need t talk to you..." She said loudly. She needed to ask a few questions... like how she knew all these jutsus.  

tetrapeptide

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:09 pm
Ryo turns around to see a girl standing in the middle of the field. "Hello." He began to aproach her. "How are ya?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:49 pm
*Oh know please tell me she didn't see anything during school* Shizume said jumping down to the ground then doing a frontflip near the other girl. "Sorry just felt like doing that." Shizume said not really talking anyone. "Hey Ryo how about you go pratice for about five more minutes then you can head home and rest alright."Shizume said looking at Ryo then to the girl and asked "Whats up?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:57 am
Ryo smiles at Shizume, "Will do." He runs off to a tree and continues practicing his chakra control. This time he just walks up the tree instead of running. He gets half way up the tall tree. I'm actually doing it!!! he continues walking and slips and lands on his feet on the ground. Once more, i'm getting a hang of it. Ryo does it once more and makes it to the top of the tree. "I DID IT!!!" He yelled out with enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 am
"I nce job Ryo, tomarrow we will pratice some more you should get some rest for know."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:45 am
"Ok then, see you later Shizume," he waves bye and heads home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:57 am
"Bye Ryo and godd work." Shizume turned to the girl who was standing behind her. "Ok what is it?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:45 am
"Hm... i want some ramen today." He walks to the ramen shop and sees the yellow-haired guy. He sits by him. "Hey, my name is Ryo. How are you?" he said to be friendly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:08 am
Shizume stood facing the kid she still didn't answer and so Shizume left and passed the ramen shop and stopped in. "Oi chel a chiken and shrimp ramen and sake." Shizume said and didn't relize that Ryo and some other boy where she saw in class until she faced the other way. "Oh Ryo I didn't know you where here too. Hi I'm Shizume Hikamoto I just moved here, how are you." Shizume said turning to the boy.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:47 am
"Oh, hey Shizume. I don't know what's with him, he won't talk to me." Ryo said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:05 am
"He's like how I used to be back in my home village no one cared for me detested me wanted me to die they never gave me a chance to prove that I'm not what they think I am and so I ran away and after not noing my real parents being adopted it's hard and most of the time people like that are just...how do say it...well there more selfcentered if you know what I mean." Shizume said drinking her sake and eating a little bit of her ramen.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:20 pm
Kohaku got really angry when that... Shizume girl ignored her and walked away. She was really hungry though so she walked angrily over to the ramen shop. She ordered some ramen and sat down in an empty seat at the end of the table. She completely ignored the other people at the table and turned to the other kid. "Hi, my name is Kohaku. Whats yours?" She asked the kid, she never really acted nice to people. So she was surprised at the sincere kindness in her voice.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff