Hug?
  Yay! *glomps*
  Ewwww... *makes brick wall*
  ... Sure.. Ok. *just to be nice*
  Iiiik! *plays dead*
View Results

`Lacrymosa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:22 am
I hug when nessisary stare like if my friends are sad ((which is only my emo friend)) we hug but she usually starts it. But other than that I avoid any contact with other people >< my dad always tries to hug my and I lock myself in my room for acouple of minutes then come back out

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:39 pm
I love giving hugs, even if i dont know them. 3nodding  

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

Kaydienne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Im a castle builder.

Other than family I have maybe two friends that hug me and that i allow to hug me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Hugs are ok, but I only want to recieve them from one person(but that person is too far away for me to hug crying .) I accept hugs from my family just to humor them.  

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

Ninja-xx-love

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:55 pm
I love to to receive hugs. I would give them out more but it's pretty awkward for me I guess. I especially love huge, warm, tight hugs from the ones I love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:57 pm
OOps double sweatdrop  

Ninja-xx-love

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:49 am
I love hugging! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:26 pm
Hmmm, if someone hugged me I'd either twitch continuously or Scream/Shriek. The last hug I can REMEMBER is....when I was 7 surprised  

x-Mihael-Mello

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:17 am
I used to be terrified of hugs, but then I met a lot of very accepting people that actually gave a damn about me, and they would hug me all the time, just for the fun of it. Meanwhile, I fell in love, and a year later most of my hatred for physical contact was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:58 pm
i used to hate touching in general, but then when i became friends with my new group, i discovered how nice hugs are and have become a total hug junkie!  

Byrn_in_hel

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:08 pm
Meh, about 70% of my friends are hug-happy girls, so I'm used to it. But I won't just go around hugging people. Kinda creepy. eek

But it's different with my cat. I'll just see her and want to hug her out of nowhere. And so I do. biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop heart domokun whee cool mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Hugs are great!!!!!

Dont got much to say every body els pretty much said what had to be said.

So just for my own opion just suming it all up simply Hugs are great!!!!  

Crazy_Vamp666

Paine218

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:00 am
my friends hug all the time...(well, at least some of them do)...some people i don't mind hugging me....esspecially if it's a cute boy 4laugh 4laugh ......... sweatdrop ...uuhhh...*cough*... stare .....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:01 am
slipknot_afi_freakazoid
Meh, about 70% of my friends are hug-happy girls, so I'm used to it. But I won't just go around hugging people. Kinda creepy. eek

But it's different with my cat. I'll just see her and want to hug her out of nowhere. And so I do. biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop heart domokun whee cool mrgreen
same here for meh poodle...lookie ..im hugging him right now.... heart heart ........  

Paine218

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:10 am
I've hugged random people walking down the hallway before. mrgreen Only if they looked like they wanted it. I know that's a silly way of putting it, but it's just instict, y'know? Haven't done any of that in college though. College doesn't feel as personal as High School did.
For the most part I love hugs as long as no one is trying to get a squeeze in.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff