Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:02 am
Zoloft blob
( Yes, totally what I was going for... rofl )

((Oh god....he'd give anesthetics by punching the patient's lights out!! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 am
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob

((Oh god....he'd give anesthetics by punching the patient's lights out!! rofl ))

Indeedly, I can imagine it now... xd  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:31 am
Zoloft blob
Ryu_chan
Zoloft blob

Indeedly, I can imagine it now... xd

(LOL I just realized about Kaiba being Harry and Joey being Lisa - maybe Joey just won't take care of Kaiba, LOL It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:55 am
( However, kitsune suggested Jounouchi be James instead and Shizuka be Mary. Do you like that idea? )  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:40 pm
( By the way, very nice entry Tas-chan, lovely writing style. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:09 pm
(Thank you for saying that, I haven't RPed in forever.

Heehee, I just wanna see a good Jonouchi/Kaiba fight. I think Silent Hill is the perfect arena for them to settle their differences.)  

tasogarenootome

Himitsu Dorobou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:55 pm
(Yeah, that really was a great segment with Mokuba! *grins* Ooh...Jounou and Kaiba in a fight...? *laughs* I always find those so amusing...)

(And see, Zoloft, I am alive! ^^0)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:23 pm
Seto glared at the shredded end of the telephone cord lying innocently across his palm, his mind whirring. Mokuba had been perfectly fine the previous evening, he was sure of it! Seto closed his eyes and sent his mind back to the previous day, searching his memory for any odd occurrences that could assist in locating his brother.

It was Monday, raining, Seto had an urgent meeting at 7:00 am, and now he was sick. As the tall teen stumbled gracelessly from his bed to the adjoining bathroom, he was forced to admit that fact himself. His eyes were shadowed and worn in a pale face, with a rough, sandpapered cough complimenting his frequent sneezes and a dull headache at the front of his forehead. Seto gazed at his less than flawless appearance before letting out a long sigh and resting his head against the cool metal in front of him…

Seto didn’t think he’d even been as happy as he was when his long, black limousine pulled up in front of Kaiba Corporation. There were several glitches in the company’s newest designs, as well as in a few items that should have been ready for production by now. It seemed the engineers he’d hired were either absolute idiots or just lazy—instead of doing the job he’d hired them to do, the entire lot ran to Seto for help the moment things looked tricky. He’d fixed the problem of course, but after the four-hour meeting with various (equally incompetent) bureaucrats, Seto was in no mood for stupidity or sloth and he’d fired the lot of them. It was now very late; he hoped Mokuba hadn’t waited up for him…

As Seto entered the immense central hall to his mansion, he breathed a sigh of relief. Home at last. He barked out a few orders to the servants—the limousine ride was more uneven than it should have been, fix it, and be sure to have the dining area set for the business dinner tomorrow—before slowly climbing the extensive staircase up to his bedroom. By the time he had reached the door his eyes were dazed with weariness—unsurprising, as it was nearly one in the morning by now and was ill—but he still had the resolve to go into Mokuba’s room first. Seto leaned against the whitewashed doorframe and allowed his gaze to linger over Mokuba’s face, calm and childish against his dark green Capsule Monsters pillowcase. Assured that all was well with Mokuba, Seto moved to close the door but was stopped by small resistance at the last moment. He frowned, eyes blinking in puzzlement as he bent over to retrieve the obstruction in the form of a thin, paperback book—written in English, he noted…

‘23 Tales of Horror and Fright.’ Seto mouthed the words silently as he shed his clothes haphazardly, kicking them into a rough pile by his desk, as he was unwilling to move far from his canopied bed. For a moment Seto considered looking over the small book in his hand; Seto didn’t think he’d seen this particular book before and he could use some light, frivolous activity at this point, but he was too tired. His eyes wandered briefly down the list of titles, and they casually snagged on one in particular before he tossed the book onto his deck. ‘Dark Town of Nightmares: Silent Hill.’

Seto’s eyes snapped open, wide with adrenalin born of tension and frayed nerves. He rocketed up and nearly dashed to his desk, scooping up the small, innocuous volume and flipping to the table of contents. Having secured the page number, he flipped through the sheets until his eyes rested upon a small, italic title with a line of text beneath.

Dark Town of Nightmares: Silent Hill

Based upon a true story. These events occurred in Toluca County, in the small town of Silent Hill—

Seto stared at the page and cursed. A long, brownish stain covered the remainder of what hab probably been a small paragraph, and as he flipped to the next page, he tensed further. Aside from a matching brown stain, the pages of the Silent Hill chapter were completely blank.  

Himitsu Dorobou

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:11 pm
Wonderful post, Himitsu-chan, glad to have you here! wink *glomps teh Sa-chan*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:50 pm
Thankies! *grins* Glad to be of service. *winks* ...Heh...fan service... ^^0  

Himitsu Dorobou

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Yesh, fan service indeedly... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Sweet post Himitsu-san! I'm kinda excited bout this RP so I hope it's OK if I throw another post up there! Hopefully we can get a full cast soon!

Mokuba sat there for awhile, whether it was ten minutes or an hour he wasn't sure. Finally, he pulled himself together and slowly stood up. All was quiet in the flower shop, those things hadn't followed him inside. He wiped his eyes and slowly crept to the front of the flower shop. He peered through the front windows.

The fog had thickened and, in his limited field of view, he didn't see those creatures. He thought about remaining in the flower shop until...until...

Until what? Seto doesn't even know where I am! And if those monsters get in, I'm a sitting duck!

Mokuba shuddered but decided that he had to move. Maybe there was an alternative route up to the building by the Silent Hill sign - and maybe even the way home!

Only one way to find out!

Mokuba paused and looked around. There were a couple of planks of wood torn out of the floor. Mokuba picked one up, drew in his breath, and began removing the baracade. It was time to go back outside.

Sorry if that wasn't much...I guess I don;'t wanna really get into stuff until everyone gets here and we know who's doing what. If anyone's curious, I'm going off geography from SH2, because that's all I know, so if I need to fix something, just lemme know!  

tasogarenootome

Himitsu Dorobou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:43 pm
(Heh, thanks tasogarenootome. ^-^ Or...could I go with something like taso..? Long... ^^0 And yeah, additional posts are fine...I know I never like posting mine twice in a row; I always wait until after someone else throws something up. But...nooo Mokie! There are creepy things abroad! Though being a sitting duck's no good either, I guess...*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:16 pm
(I'm using info on the exact area--such as 'Toluca County'--from the Wikipedia info of the movie, which also placed it in West Virginia.Though I'll probably end up using the map it provides, which would be from the first game... ^^0 Let me know if this is going to work for you guys, if not I'll figure out something else...)

Seto stared at the blank book in disbelief. He flipped through the other pages; they all seemed perfectly intact save for the only one he truly needed. Again he gritted his teeth until they ached, before standing smoothly and heading for his laptop. He didn’t understand what was going on—with his brother’s kidnapping, the impossible phone call, or that odd book of ghost stories—but he was about to find out. Sliding into his seat at the desk, Seto flipped open the computer and quickly logged onto the Internet. Within seconds he had pulled up a search page filled with entries about Silent Hill. As his eyes scanned the first page, they narrowed.

‘Silent Hill…it seems it was originally a tourist town in West Virginia, but…something odd occurred, and then the town was abandoned. Hmph. These people didn’t even bother explaining what happened.’ Seto left the darkly colored page and skipped to the next, his eyes a blur as they examined another page, and then another. He managed to pull up a map and a few statistics from the area, though he had no idea if the places or people still existed. “There’s something strange going on,” Seto muttered as he logged onto the ninth consecutive page. “This map looks as though a child had drawn it. And why don’t these sites explain just what occurred in the town!? None of them have made a single speculation on the subject…” Seto brushed a few strands of hair back from his face as he rose. “Well, no need to investigate further; I’ll set a few aides on the matter—and have someone prepare the jet immediately.” Seto tossed a few items into his titanium briefcase—his laptop, cellular phone, duel deck, and two handguns—then snapped the latches shut and strode purposefully from the room. He was going to America; whoever had taken Mokuba had best start praying for mercy now—not that they would receive it, he thought, with a cold, half smile.  

Himitsu Dorobou

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:33 pm
Goodness, so many posts! The joy!!! crying *crying tears of indescribable bliss and immense joy*  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff