Submit

Do you think ghost are real?
  yes
  no
View Results

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:12 pm
personally, i believe ghosts are real.
not the white bed sheet, most monster movie variety, that seems to be the current rage of the cable tv networks. I really can't stand how the media is exploiting the paranormal for ratings (and if you believe the show "Ghost Hunters" is real, i've got a backyard yeti you've just got to meet, lol)

The dead are oblivious of the living, they just don't care. The random chance that objects get knocked about by some unseen force are about as likley as you winning the lottery. They observe the world, but cannot interfere with it. That's why little children see them when they are young, but soon forget what they saw as they grow older, the loss of innocence....they become jaded to the world around them as they grow up. it's human nature.

my mother always wanted grandbabies. Sadly, she passed on before they arrived for her. she always was attached to a favorite rocking chair that she dreamed of rocking her grandkids to sleep in. It sat in the house for a couple of years after my daughter was born.
One night, and for several nights after, my daughter would wake up in the middle of the night and just babble....nonsensical baby talk that all babies do. after a few nights of this, me and the missus walked into the room one night to see what she was talking to. As soon as we walked in the door, my daughter smiled, and started pointing to the rocking chair and just talking away as if there were someone there. the next morning, I gathered my child in my arms and took her to the living room where I had a couple of pictures of my mother hanging on the wall. I pointed to the pictures and asked her if the person she saw in her room at night looked like the picture of my mother hanging on the wall. She shook her head yes...
My wife was freaked out about the whole situation and asked me to remove the rocking chair to the storage shed, which I had to oblige her.
I explained to my wife that if it was my mother, then she would mean no harm to our child, quite the opposite in fact, she was probably playing guardian angel to my precious child while seeing her at night. The uncanny thing is, that seeing her grandchildren was probably her unfinished business and she'll probably be around for a few years yet before she crosses the veil. I am relieved that she's still here, though I cannot speak with her directly. It would be nice to hear my mothers voice again...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 pm
I've met one, at my boyfriend's mother's house.

It actually seemed a bit cleche' but it was just a black (Dark than shadow type thing) human-like figure with huge goat horns and yellow eyes. Apparently goat-human things are common ghosts.

It would be in the corner of my boyfriends room every now and again, and i'd talk to it, just because I find supernatural things to be oh so interesting. It never really talk back, like it wouldn't say it's name...but one night I tried to show it to my boyfriend's sister. She saw it and got a bit freaked out. Later I went to talk to it again, I was standing in front of it, and out of no where it reached out and touched the side of my neck. I half-collapsed like my legs were trying to give out and got really dizzy as soon as it happened. I screamed for my boyfriend and he just took me out of the room and had me stay away from it from then on...

That and one day we had gone into the swamp near his mother's to something called the witches tree...a week or so later me, him, and his sister were hanging out at night and all of the sudden we heard this howl...it wasn't natural. It wasn't a dog or anything like it. We got kind of freaked out and the hallway turned into one big cold spot. Then we heared a kind of feminine laugh, but not human. It was wayyyy creepy.

A while after that the fiber-octic angel on his mother's x-mas tree would started making this horrible screetching sound every time the colors went to red. That was really freaky.

Satan on Speed

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces