Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:56 am
"Yes, there is.... Takes millions of- Hey, are you alright?" Jou questioned. "Hey, Seto... Are you okay?" He wondered.

His face had twisted into one of concern as he sat there looking at Seto. "Here." Jou commented. "We'll have to get you inside, it must be the heat that got to you. But, like I was saying it takes millions of years to go through the process by that time wizards and human magicians are more likely to have been reborn and such."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:38 pm
( stare Bump! xd )  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:51 pm
"Yah... probably..." Seto allowed himself to be led in.
"But can't someone just travel time or hop over to an alternate plane of existance and see who's guilty from there?" He asked. "Why would it take millions of years?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:00 pm
"There's a risk of forever changing the future to time travel and also getting stuck in another universe where one doesn't have magic. Sides, the justices that sit in power argue about everything and the law says that they have to either retire or keel over before we can replace them." Jou pointed out. "Man, you sure you're alright? You seem a bit pale.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:18 pm
"I don't know..." Seto paused. "I heard what sounded like a court proceding or something, then I got something sucked out. So did you do that or what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:21 pm
Jou shook his head. "That wasn't me." Jou commented. "But, that sounded like the end of a trail. Do to the fact that the accused is not always able to attend to his own proceedings, they are sent a mental sound message when the hearing is over with, including the plea and the sentance if guilty."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:24 pm
"So... what'd I do?" Seto asked, not sure what had been meant by any of it. "They said something about a sorcerror... but that I'm not."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:26 pm
"We'd have to go to the court offices to find out." Jou commented. "I could get us there pretty quick, if you're not afraid of being teleported."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:38 pm
"Alright. I suppose I might as well..." Seto had that unemotional look that he usually had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:40 pm
"I'm going to go patch up that one broken seal first though...." Jou pointed out, heading to do so.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:42 pm
"Okay..." Seto was curious but not going to ask. He wanted to know what had happened to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:49 pm
Jou soon returned with a bloodied finger and in his full fairy form again. "Took more power to repair than I planned." He simply remarked. "We can get going now anyway." The other commented, drawing a circle in the air about them. "You might feel a bit sickened at the end of the trip, but that's because of the displacement of gravity within these boundaries."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:00 pm
"Meh..." Seto shrugged. "I was expecting something like that."
He tried not to tense up as he went through whatever it was went into teleportation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:30 pm
Jou nodded as he started muttering something in another language, causing everything else around them to vanish and finally, they were moving, when Jou finished the incantation needed. "This is the fun part of the whole thing." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:36 am
"I'll take your word for that." Seto replied, not really sure what was going to happen to him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff