Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:58 pm
"Awesome! I haven't had fish for a while!" Clar could hardly wait for the fish.

"Nah. I'm not hungry yet." Darz went to a nearby tree and stood on one of the branches, staring at the night sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:54 pm
Sabrina walked over to the tree Darz was in.
"Hey Darz...question." Sabrina asked looking up at him. "Aw...nevermind." Sabrina finished walking back towards the camp.

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:08 pm
*I wonder...when I'll see him again...* Darz sat down on the branch and fell asleep after a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:56 am
"Hey Darz wake up you'll cautch a cold if you stay up there."Shizume said shaking him.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:48 pm
"No. No I won't." Darz said. "I'll be alright." He said, looking at Shizume before falling asleep again.

"Anyone notice that Darz is acting pretty strange since the mission?" Clar looked up at Darz. *Is he worried about something in the Hidden village of the sand?*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:39 pm
Shizume put a blanket over Darz before jumping down, "Hey Clar do you know what's going on with him? He seemed to be acting pretty weird before the mission."Shizume said standing next to him.  

Itachi Girl5

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:53 pm
Shizume stood by Clar for a while then sat down starring at the sunset and smilling at the peacefulness of the place, not only was it peaceful it was hot outside and Shizume wanted to go splash around in the river to cool off and just have fun. "Hey Clar it's hot out want to go swimming in the river?"Shizume asked looking up Shizume was the youngest of the group and kinnda felt a little left out but it didn't stop her from having fun and being on a mission at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:32 pm
Sabrina woke up, confused.
"H-huh???" Sabrina shot up and saw Darz up in a tree and Shizume and Clar standing together. O-ohh...I was asleep...oh I remember...I went on a mission with them to go to the Sand Village. Sabrina rubbed her eyes sleepily and got up from her blanket.
"Hey, Shizume-chan, what time is it? and how long was I asleep?" Sabrina said to Shizume, while walking to bother Darz. "DDDAAAArrrzzzz!!! Wake up! I know I probably slept as long as you did! You had enough rest!" Sabrina said to him, jumping up on the branch he was on and shook him.

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:14 pm
"Huh? Augh!" Darz woke with a start and fell out of the tree. "...Owww."Darz stepped out of the bushes, looking beat. "What's up?"

"Huh? Sure...What the...!" Clar was shocked when he heard Darz yell. "God. That scared me...DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Clar started to yell at Darz

"Not you too..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:41 pm
"Just shut up and stop yelling"Shizume yelled but not as loud as the others she said comming out of the tent and going into the river to swim for a bit.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:09 pm
Sabrina laughed and apologized to Darz for making him fall.
"Hey, Darz, don't you think we should be getting along?" Sabrina questioned jumping along side of Darz, who looked tired. "Oh and sorry Clar, for freaking you out heh."
Sabrina said in a quiet voice to Darz. "Darz...are you ok? Is something the matter? You-you've been acting out of it, since we left Konoha."

"Awww...it's ok, Sabrina-chan! Just don't do it again!" Clar laughed as he jumped into the water next to Shizume, splashing her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:42 pm
Shizume was floating on her back and went under when Clar spashed her. "Hey..."Shizume said spitting out water and tackled him under and held him for a bit.  

Itachi Girl5

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:32 pm
-Aruko walks around-

"Hmm. Not much going on here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Aruko_Shinobi
-Aruko walks around-

read the story...there's plenty going on... 3nodding  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:09 pm
Novatone
Aruko_Shinobi
-Aruko walks around-

read the story...there's plenty going on... 3nodding

There is alot going but alot of reading 3nodding  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games