Reply Naruto Guild
Shikamaru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:25 pm
She already said she doesn't like him because he's annoying. How much more justification do you need? How does thinking Shikamaru's annoying make her a dumbass?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:34 am
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
attilathefun
churrlo
He is not ugly!! xd Why are you people so mean to him? xd Beauty is rather what's inside someone, not what's on the outside biatches!

OH MY GOD

LOOK AT THE PERSONALITY ON THAT GUY

Come on. rolleyes
You complete object him... WHY? Everything you've said negative was completely exaggerated or failed to acknowledge his good qualities.

I guess it's just personal taste D:

I think Shikamaru has a fun personality, but I think all of the genin do >_> even Shino. I just hate Yondaime and genma and like..random unimportant jounins.

Oh yeah and deidara. and itachi. otherwise everyone's cool with me on the personality scale.
I really like his personality. Duh. That's why he's my favorite! D:< He's my uber-favorite! I could have hours of Shikamaru and be pleased, MMKAY? The show could be called Shikamaru for all I care... Except I luff Naruto and wouldn't take his show from him. xd

Lols. I want to know more about Yondaime.

I just watched a video of NH3...Yondaime is called Flash >OApparently, the one playing with him was a total a**, but the one playing with Asuma (...) knew all of his combos! (which FYI werent a lot =O).
The same thing with the 2nd Hokage...he was playing against the 1st...and the guy playing with the 1st knew the super-dupper-a**-whoppen special of the First =O.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:34 am
Captain Verd
She already said she doesn't like him because he's annoying. How much more justification do you need? How does thinking Shikamaru's annoying make her a dumbass?
Anyone else could give reasons why. You did. Why can't she?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:35 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
attilathefun
churrlo
He is not ugly!! xd Why are you people so mean to him? xd Beauty is rather what's inside someone, not what's on the outside biatches!

OH MY GOD

LOOK AT THE PERSONALITY ON THAT GUY

Come on. rolleyes
You complete object him... WHY? Everything you've said negative was completely exaggerated or failed to acknowledge his good qualities.

I think Shikamaru has a fun personality, but I think all of the genin do >_> even Shino. I just hate Yondaime and genma and like..random unimportant jounins.

Oh yeah and deidara. and itachi. otherwise everyone's cool with me on the personality scale.
I really like his personality. Duh. That's why he's my favorite! D:< He's my uber-favorite! I could have hours of Shikamaru and be pleased, MMKAY? The show could be called Shikamaru for all I care... Except I luff Naruto and wouldn't take his show from him. xd

I just watched a video of NH3...Yondaime is called Flash >OApparently, the one playing with him was a total a**, but the one playing with Asuma (...) knew all of his combos! (which FYI werent a lot =O).
The same thing with the 2nd Hokage...he was playing against the 1st...and the guy playing with the 1st knew the super-dupper-a**-whoppen special of the First =O.
Already knew about "The Konoha Flash." xd  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:37 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

not ''konoha flash'', just ''flash'' =O. Like the guy from the comics? Yeah, that guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:41 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

not ''konoha flash'', just ''flash'' =O. Like the guy from the comics? Yeah, that guy.
The Japanese version said Konoha. >_>;;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Fire
"The Fourth Hokage (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage), also known as "The Leaf's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō)..."  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:48 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

"The Fourth Hokage (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage), also known as "The Leaf's Yellow Flash" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kīroi Senkō)..."

No, not IN the game, the guys who played the game called him Flash, instead of Fourth or Yondaime...like if they wouldnt know two shits about him or Naruto in that case. =O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:50 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee

I love Flash heart  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:25 pm
Shikarii
She doesn't have to. She'll just sound like a dumbass because she'll be the only person alive who isn't capable of justifying why they feel a great hatred towards something.

Actually, when I said that whole personality thing, I wasn't trying to make any kind of statement about Shikamaru; I was making rolly-eyes at that dude who said "true beauty is on the inside" or whatever.

But as for justification, I don't really know how I'm supposed to justify my opinion that he's annoying. He mugs the camera (as it were), for one thing (granted that he still doesn't get much, uh, panel-time, being a secondary or even tertiary character; but he still certainly gets more than his teammates or any of the members of the other teams).

He also has kind of an anti-Sue thing going on ("anti" used here in the same sense as in "anti-hero"): he has KEWL POWERZ involving shadows, no less, he's laid-back and easygoing but still manages to excel due to his incredible intelligence, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:55 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

No, not IN the game, the guys who played the game called him Flash, instead of Fourth or Yondaime...like if they wouldnt know two shits about him or Naruto in that case. =O
Confused. You lost me.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:59 pm
attilathefun
Shikarii
She doesn't have to. She'll just sound like a dumbass because she'll be the only person alive who isn't capable of justifying why they feel a great hatred towards something.

Actually, when I said that whole personality thing, I wasn't trying to make any kind of statement about Shikamaru; I was making rolly-eyes at that dude who said "true beauty is on the inside" or whatever.

But as for justification, I don't really know how I'm supposed to justify my opinion that he's annoying. He mugs the camera (as it were), for one thing (granted that he still doesn't get much, uh, panel-time, being a secondary or even tertiary character; but he still certainly gets more than his teammates or any of the members of the other teams).

He also has kind of an anti-Sue thing going on ("anti" used here in the same sense as in "anti-hero"): he has KEWL POWERZ involving shadows, no less, he's laid-back and easygoing but still manages to excel due to his incredible intelligence, etc.
"Look at the personality on THAT guy."
He was referring to Shikamaru, so in context, you too were referring to him.

There are reasons for people to see things a certain way. I know why he's my favorite character. I also know why OTHER things annoy me. There's reasons for why we believe things; if we are intelligent.
As for "mugging the camera", that's your own wild delusion because you hate him, for reasons that you have yet to state.

You hate his powers because they are shadows? neutral
And, you think that being laid-back and easy-going makes a person stupid? It REQUIRES intelligence to be tolerant. Stupidity will make a person neurotic, nitpicky, and paranoid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:16 pm
I AM JACK'S EXAGGERATED SIGH.

Shikalee
attilathefun
Shikarii

"Look at the personality on THAT guy."
He was referring to Shikamaru, so in context, you too were referring to him.

Okay, but I wasn't. I think it's pathetic when people say sappy s**t like that, that's all.

Willy Wonka
There are reasons for people to see things a certain way. I know why he's my favorite character. I also know why OTHER things annoy me. There's reasons for why we believe things; if we are intelligent.
As for "mugging the camera", that's your own wild delusion because you hate him, for reasons that you have yet to state.

I just stated some. Besides, I don't hate him. I really, really don't care that much.

Malcolm X

In the same way that I would roll my eyes at a character who shot rainbows or something.

Pol Pot
And, you think that being laid-back and easy-going makes a person stupid? It REQUIRES intelligence to be tolerant. Stupidity will make a person neurotic, nitpicky, and paranoid.

I can't seem to find the part where I said that, which is weird, because my post is right in front of me. None of those things are directly related to stupidity.  

attila the fun

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:33 pm
attilathefun
QUOTES A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

Shikamaru: Serious business.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:38 pm
EwYouNerd
attilathefun
QUOTES A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

Shikamaru: Serious business.

THEY BE LININ DOWN THE BLOCK JUST TO WATCH WHAT HE GOT  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:13 pm
attilathefun
Okay, but I wasn't. I think it's pathetic when people say sappy s**t like that, that's all.
Very well. Perhaps you should be more clear.

attilathefun
Shikalee

I just stated some. Besides, I don't hate him. I really, really don't care that much.
Yet you like to insult the hell out of a fictional character without hating them. You realize how little sense that makes.

attilathefun
Shikalee

In the same way that I would roll my eyes at a character who shot rainbows or something.
This suggests you have little knowledge of Japanese folklore.

attilathefun
Shikalee

I can't seem to find the part where I said that, which is weird, because my post is right in front of me. None of those things are directly related to stupidity.
You suggested this in the following statement.

Quote:
he has KEWL POWERZ involving shadows, no less, he's laid-back and easygoing but still manages to excel due to his incredible intelligence, etc.
By sarcastically and in the clear exaggerated manner you indicated his jutsu, but at the same time contrasting his personality to his intelligence, you suggested that a person cannot be laid-back and successful.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff