Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:49 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Tenten's hobby is fortune telling. And making love to pointy objects.
Be serious. I wanna know. xd Fortune telling sounds right...
I was being serious. It's in the databook. Along with Neji's hate of pumpkins and his love of meditating.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:49 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
AsuShika doesn't bother me, and age gaps don't bother me. biggrin Now that Shikamaru is fifteen, he's cognitively developed enough to make his own decisions, but..uh. Asuma is dead. XD and I don't ship 12 year old Shikamaru with Asuma. Anyways, nuerologically speaking, age difference means little once someone is an actual mid-late adolescence (when it's a child and adult, that's a COMPLETELY different story and very very wrong D: )

I think Asuma's warm, laid-back, humourous and understanding personality mixed well with Shikamaru's reluctant, lazy, intellectual and tense personality. They also had nice intellectual stimulation and great dynamics. I like it as teacher/student, platonic, or romantic biggrin
I guess I just WANT to be bothered by it. It's hard for me to admit my perversions without being nudged a few times. >_>;; HINT HINT.
I think Shikamaru is still to mentally unstable to make those sort of choices. But that's... just my opinion.

redface Gah! Stop it! xd You're making me want to draw a very nasty yaoi.

Hahah, I don't see teenager/adult as a bad thing so I have no problem admitting to my 'perversions', especially in a ninja society where teenagers must be a lot more mature than they are in THIS society XD (where they're taught to care about trivial things). Plus, in that society, it's a lot less likely a teenager will be taken advantage of since most, at that age, have like..jutsus that can liquify nutsacks that try to rape them, so it's more likely things will be trusted to be consentual.

Yeah, I think Shikamaru has a lot to learn about relationships before he enters a serious one, but he had the deepest relationship with Asuma, imo. Chouji coming in second. I just think Asuma gave him a lot of comfort and a lot of what he'd need biggrin Kurenai seems pretty intelligent in stats, too, so maybe she could. I doubt Shikamaru would be able to overcome the guilt of being with Asuma's woman, though, lol XD

DRAW IT DRAW IT. PLEASE.  

EwYouNerd

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
I was being serious. It's in the databook. Along with Neji's hate of pumpkins and his love of meditating.

And Gai's boxing and running laps and his romanticism heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:52 pm
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage

YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME THIS TIME, PUMPKIN-CHAN!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

User_1426750

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:52 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
You know who are the people who want Lee to die?

Lee fans.

That's right. I swear, every fan on that forum that is a hardcore (annoying) Lee worshipper wants him to die, while almost every OTHER fan argues that it is Gai, in fact, that will die.

And then some people still shout that Kishimoto doesn't have the balls to do it.

Why Lee fans think he will:
He needs to surpass Neji (They actually think this, even though the serious aspect of lee's and neji's rivalry has been killed and kishimoto even said in an interview that they are friends and would not want to upstage or hurt the other)
He needs to prove his ninja way (apparently this can only be done by opening gates he doesn't even know)

Why this won't happen:
Gai would not allow it.
It would have no plot purpose to further any development of other characters, it would only be 'sad', which is not a good reason to kill a well-established character.

Why people think Gai will die:
A rivalry with Kisame (who is more powerful, unless Gai opens 6 or more gates, and we havent even seen kisame's full power)
He would not allow Lee to do it, so if it came down to one of them having to, he would
It would further the development of four characters (Kakashi, Neji, Tenten, Lee..assuming kakashi doesnt die in the same arc or some crap) which would spur more development in Naruto and Sakura.
The foreshadowing of Gai explaining the 8 gate killing you.
Gai's inevitable 'obsolete'ness when Lee reaches his level.

Why people think neither will happen:

Kishimoto is sometimes a lamer and will make like..Gai open the 8 gates and live.

I SUBSCRIBE TO THE SECOND AND THIRD SCHOOL OF THOUGHT.

Lee fanboys. :[ Ugh. They think Lee like..still hates Neji (HE NEVER DID WTF?) and think that Neji is some a** and that Sakura is evil.

The newer generation is supposed to surpass the older one and learn from their mistakes and be protected by them so they can have incentive to push their limits biggrin so Gai is less safe than Shikamaru, I think.

Shikamaru will come CLOSE, though.
I don't think either of them need to die.

Shikamaru HAS come close. But we've never seen him bleed out. Which I actually really want to see, in my sick twisted, masochist way. D:

I WANT BOTH OF THEM TO LIVE. Lee will 100% not die in my eyes, but Gai has that 50% chance just because like neutral what's the point of mentioning the 8th gate and how DEATHLY IT IS BLAH BLAH unless we actually witness it? MAYBE WE'LL SEE GAIS SENSEI USE IT IN A FLASHBACK OR SOMETHING LAME LIKE THAT.

But they do all of that foreshadowing. That would be like them making Asuma talk about sacrifices and the king and all of that and then..live.
Same here. I don't see why anyone needs to die... But yeah, it is possible Gai could die show us that gate.

Yeah. I acutally didn't notice that. My stepdad pointed out that on chapter 320, the start of the Hidan-Kakuzu mission, they were in a grave yard. SERIOUS foreshadowing of death.

You ignored my hawt perversion. >:[ <3 Was it too much for yee?

I JUST READ YOUR HAWT PERVERSION RIGHT NOW. OH TRUST ME. ASK HIGH VOLTAGE. SHE AND I LIVE TO SEE GAI OR NEJI BLOODY. WE ARE INSANE LIKE YOU.

I want to see bloody girls, though sad bloody sakura was really hot to me but I want to see bloody temari..we've never seen her really hurt physically, you know?

And it would be hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Shikalee
kimmiepoo
Shikalee
kimmiepoo
Shikalee
kimmiepoo
I wasn't talking about anyone in particular.. confused Just general fandom. ITS A FREE COUNTRY. *turns into mel gibson* FREEEEDDOOMMMM!!!!!!

Gai has done Kakashi. Ooooooh.

Yeah, Gai would look hot in a speedo. Hotter than anyone. Shikamaru is too scrawny for a speedo. I'd just laugh at him. :

Gai is the best character on earth. Kishi told me so. I was like, "Hey, Kishimoto, Gai is the best right?" And he was like "Yeah definetely." That's pretty much how it went.

Okay, I admit. I have a problem. I'm racist against bishounen. sad I try not to.. but... one took my lunch money in middle school... I hold a grudge...

Don't call me a douche. Please. It's like acid on my skin. It pains me and my ancestors. I just want to talk about cartoons.

LISTEN I CONFESS I JUST WANTED YOUR ATTENTION. Pt 2 Shikamaru is annoying to me, but he's not my least favorite. I like, really like him in the beginning. I mean, it's not even him, it's more of the attention he gets. I just find him a little over-rated. jk i think he's gay lol.

No but I seriously just want your attention. Because I.. *kicks dirt* Well... Aw, shucks... *blushes* Well, gawrsh, Shikalee.. I just like you...

AND HE's JUST BIG BONED AND ADORABLE *_* heart
Just clarifying.

Oh god.

WHAT?! D: Bah... guess that's your preference. I wouldn't call him so scrawny anymore... he sizes up just fine next to the others. Guess he finally started EATING.

Okay, jokes are cute, but this is a discussion guild. You've got to be serious at least part of the time...

Okay then... I don't see a problem with bishounen. They have their place.

Hey, if you think Shikamaru's a bishounen that's your problem... if not, you're not a douche. Simple as that. xd

What? I always got the impression you were mad about him and just insulted him so I wouldn't tear your arms off and beat you with them. Your jumpy back and forthness really suggests that you DO like him, but that you're messing with my head for entertainment. Luckily, I just stopped caring.

That's cute. You wanna know a better way to get my attention? Hawt. Pr0n. Oh wait, that's against the rules. Okay... Hawt... ALMOST pr0n. Damn. Looks like I can't squeeze anything past Gaia's rules. Oh well.

I'm starting to think you're someone's mule, by chance. D:

I've seen Kankurou without his costume he's actually pretty damn delicious. Too bad he has like, NO personality.

Kay.

I know. *jacks off*

Yeah you're right. He's hot.

But.. it's a cartoon.. I just want to keep it light hearted and not serious.. I forgot that this is serious business. I'm sorry.. it won't happen again..

No dude I think Sasuke's hot. Seriously. I just like to make jokes.

I don't! I SWEAR TO GOD I DONT.

No I think he's okay. Like, LOVED him at the beginning, then just started to get a little annoyed of him later on. But it's fun to make fun of him. He's an easy target, even if I don't mean it most of the time. I hope he doesn't hear me.

Of me? and you?

... crying NO. I'm real, seriously. I'm mofo's sister.

He has personality. sad They just don't focus on it enough. The sandsiblings are very interesting (to me, at least) and I think have AWESOME material for like, their own storyline. BUT THATS JUST ME. *looks in a mirror* No.. can't..... get.... SERIOUS. *punches mirror*

iloveyou. redface

This is Shikamaru. dramallama
xD

Kakashi and Gai... Hmm... Like. Wow.

God damn. Why does everyone want to bone fecking Shikamaru? mad

NO NO! It's okay, I like light-heartedness. I just want you to state your mind. xd I want to know what you really think. :]

Uh... I can't TELL!

GAH!! @_@;; You're SERIOUSLY confusing mee!!

Opposite for me. I disliked Shikamaru in the beginning. "God he's annoying." But I grew to him on the Chuunin exams. He was such a klutzy coward... xd I don't see why everyone thinks Shikamaru is such an easy target. I mean, yeah. I call him a ninja prostitute because of his low-rise belt and fishnets... but I don't say, "Shika's a ******** BOOB." Well, that's pretty funny, actually. I think I should start saying that. ninja

Pr0n of Gai.

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but for now I'll take your word for it. :]

He does... But we don't see enough of it. So there's not much Kankurou lovin'. It makes me sad, since he's such a hottie. >:[

Love? <3

A DRAMALLAMA?! W-WELL!! xd

I think it's the hottest thing ever. Aside from GaiKank. (for like, hot purposes. XD)

HES ALL YOURS.

I will from time to time. You will learn my brain. *pushes up invisible glasses*

READ MY MIND!!

That's how I get you to love me.

Oh, no dude, totally. When he was up against Temari (btw i think shikatema is such a stupid pairing xd ) and like, quit right before he won, my jaw dropped and I got stars in my eyes. I literally ran to my sister and was like "That was the best thing I've ever seen. I love Shikamaru." Chuunin exams Shika won my heart.

Will do.

...okay SHE'S not my sister. Someone else here is though. I think it's sexy to be mysterious so I won't tell. I'll let you figure it out.

True true true. TRUE. I'm like.. a huge Kankuro fan. ACTUALLY in my FIRST naruto RPG I was Kankuro and my Kankie and the Shika fell IN LURVE. It was funny. rofl

yis.

blaugh
Oh god. xd

He is? Yay! xd

Okey! I'll get used to it over time.
I have glasses. Hahah. They're a pain in the a**.

*NINININININI* *trying to read mind*

OH?

I think ShikaTema at the moment is most likely. But now that Verd mentioned ShikaKure, I know it's SO evil but it's sooo hawt. gonk Anyway, yeah. That part when he quit. Basically the moment he became my favorite character. xd But uh... do you like him or not? Because I need to know who to be "light-footed" around. I try to keep my mouth from blabbing so much around people who hate him.

Heh.

I was thinking EwYourNerd. Because you resemble her quite a bit. In good ways.

WHAT!! OH GOD NO.
I don't do out of character RPs. I play Shikamaru A LOT. And when I do, people try to hit on me. As he would, I close up. Shikamaru isn't open to lovin'. He's a shy dude in that respect.
OPEN FOR SOME LOVIN!! D:< *b***h slaps him*

OH.

heart

I used to. Then I upgraded to contacts. which are a bigger pain.

*OPENS MIND AND v****a*

OHHH YES.

Likely, but boring. So cliche. They're too cool for that.

...DING DING DING!! U gawt it baybe.

HAHA. Yeah. The Shika was defintely.. insanely OOC. sweatdrop Haha. I just think it's fate because you and I will fall in love.  

kimmiepoo

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage

YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME THIS TIME, PUMPKIN-CHAN!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

neji's mother was a victim of a brutal pumpkining.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:55 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
s**t. It's in the FIRST one, isn't it? I only currently own the second, so I've only peeked in the first.

Do you know Japanese? Because a lot of people say they have the Data Books, but they're not in English... >_>;  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
AsuShika doesn't bother me, and age gaps don't bother me. biggrin Now that Shikamaru is fifteen, he's cognitively developed enough to make his own decisions, but..uh. Asuma is dead. XD and I don't ship 12 year old Shikamaru with Asuma. Anyways, nuerologically speaking, age difference means little once someone is an actual mid-late adolescence (when it's a child and adult, that's a COMPLETELY different story and very very wrong D: )

I think Asuma's warm, laid-back, humourous and understanding personality mixed well with Shikamaru's reluctant, lazy, intellectual and tense personality. They also had nice intellectual stimulation and great dynamics. I like it as teacher/student, platonic, or romantic biggrin
I guess I just WANT to be bothered by it. It's hard for me to admit my perversions without being nudged a few times. >_>;; HINT HINT.
I think Shikamaru is still to mentally unstable to make those sort of choices. But that's... just my opinion.

Hahah, I don't see teenager/adult as a bad thing so I have no problem admitting to my 'perversions', especially in a ninja society where teenagers must be a lot more mature than they are in THIS society XD (where they're taught to care about trivial things). Plus, in that society, it's a lot less likely a teenager will be taken advantage of since most, at that age, have like..jutsus that can liquify nutsacks that try to rape them, so it's more likely things will be trusted to be consentual.

Yeah, I think Shikamaru has a lot to learn about relationships before he enters a serious one, but he had the deepest relationship with Asuma, imo. Chouji coming in second. I just think Asuma gave him a lot of comfort and a lot of what he'd need biggrin Kurenai seems pretty intelligent in stats, too, so maybe she could. I doubt Shikamaru would be able to overcome the guilt of being with Asuma's woman, though, lol XD

DRAW IT DRAW IT. PLEASE.
I don't see it as a bad thing either but you've got to understand: I'm pretty NEW to being open about my... LIKING yaoi...

Oh god... Comfort. >O<;;

Gah. Maybe... Maybe I will. But I'm actually working on something at the moment. xd Hawt mouth-to-mouth? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
s**t. It's in the FIRST one, isn't it? I only currently own the second, so I've only peeked in the first.

Do you know Japanese? Because a lot of people say they have the Data Books, but they're not in English... >_>;

Neji's databook information from the second databook translated:

Hyuuga Neiji pg 136-139

Pg 136
Destiny is not something someone chooses!

pg 137

Released from the chains of destiny, the Hyuuga’s gift, the ‘eye’ looks up at the endless sky. Even though born in the great house of Hyuuga and loved for his gift, the chains of destiny which bind him as a branch house member bother him. But the strength that Naruto shows him during the chuunin exams bring changes to his heart.

(Pic of Neiji’s back)
“seven, 2 o clock within 2 meters behind”
He strives to reach higher levels and does not forget to train.

What is important to people is not where you were born but how you live. Always cool and calm, but his heart is already aflame and looking at higher places.
“It seems that there might be a high possibility of hidden enemies. If that is so, then make a strategy against that.”

Because of great defense and analysis through the Byakugan and impressive understanding of situations, Shikamaru assigns him platoon leader.

His place behind his companions; his teammates, Neiji bravely faces the enemy. This shows his rationality and how important teamwork is to him.

Training severely in order to reach higher levels. Another aspect of his character is ignorance of information he has no interest in. He possesses a Spartan like personality.

Registration number: 012587
Birthday: July 3rd (14 Cancer)
Height:160.1 cm, weight: 46.8 kg, bloodtype: 0
Personality: cool, realistic
Likes to eat: herring noodles
Dislikes: pumpkins
Likes to say: progress (take flight)
Hobbies: meditation; clearing his mind

Graduation from Academy: 12
Assignment ranking: D: 22, C:12, B:0, A:1, S:0

pg 138

Vision granted by heaven!! One blindspot leads him to trouble

Weakness
Byakugan, Hakkesho Haiten, all attacked one by one by Kitomaru. The seemingly undefeatable jutsu’s weakness is revealed. With the jutsu’s vision pierced, Neiji is wounded. But he does not lose his calm. Till the end of the very end, he analyzes the situation and makes victory his!

Genius
The arrow pierces through his vision and goes through Neiji. But Neiji knows better than anyone his weakness. That is why he deliberately faces the arrow. The ultimate secret plan of finding life in the face of death! Using its effect, Neiji uses his taijutsu on Kitomaru. Never complacent with his ability and a constantly training striver, coupled with the ‘never give up’ attitude he learned from Naruto, a new evolution descends on this true genius.

(Pic of spear piercing Neiji)
Giving up on evading, Neiji is pierced with the arrow.

Giving up on evading! This is his last strategy. Through the strings of victory in his hands, he lets out his taijutsu!

Pg 139
Severing the bonds of destiny and forging new ones with friends!

Always showing unique ability, Neiji one day began to be called a genius. But there is a contrast to the praise and his position in the clan. This difference forms the character of Neiji who is troubled by his talent and destiny. But severing the bonds of destiny and finding companions, for Neiji, the word genius becomes the motivation towards victory for friends who trust in his ability.

The one who gives light
The customs of Hyuuga, and the destiny through blood which oppress Neji.

“To save those who call me undeservingly, genius!"

Because he was living in abysmal darkness, and because he was saved from that darkness, he believes in the ‘one who gives light.’ “Destiny is not chosen for you,” is something he can state. Naruto Uzumaki- Neji leaves everything up to the the blinding light that will save Sasuke!

smile  

EwYouNerd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage

Just the translations. You can find them around on the internets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:00 pm
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd

DRAW IT DRAW IT. PLEASE.
I don't see it as a bad thing either but you've got to understand: I'm pretty NEW to being open about my... LIKING yaoi...

Oh god... Comfort. >O<;;

Gah. Maybe... Maybe I will. But I'm actually working on something at the moment. xd Hawt mouth-to-mouth? surprised

MOUTH TO MOUTH IS GOOD.

And yeah it sucks coming out of the yaoi closet since the fangirls are so stupid neutral  

EwYouNerd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:03 pm
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
Shikalee
EwYouNerd
You know who are the people who want Lee to die?

Lee fans.

That's right. I swear, every fan on that forum that is a hardcore (annoying) Lee worshipper wants him to die, while almost every OTHER fan argues that it is Gai, in fact, that will die.

And then some people still shout that Kishimoto doesn't have the balls to do it.

Why Lee fans think he will:
He needs to surpass Neji (They actually think this, even though the serious aspect of lee's and neji's rivalry has been killed and kishimoto even said in an interview that they are friends and would not want to upstage or hurt the other)
He needs to prove his ninja way (apparently this can only be done by opening gates he doesn't even know)

Why this won't happen:
Gai would not allow it.
It would have no plot purpose to further any development of other characters, it would only be 'sad', which is not a good reason to kill a well-established character.

Why people think Gai will die:
A rivalry with Kisame (who is more powerful, unless Gai opens 6 or more gates, and we havent even seen kisame's full power)
He would not allow Lee to do it, so if it came down to one of them having to, he would
It would further the development of four characters (Kakashi, Neji, Tenten, Lee..assuming kakashi doesnt die in the same arc or some crap) which would spur more development in Naruto and Sakura.
The foreshadowing of Gai explaining the 8 gate killing you.
Gai's inevitable 'obsolete'ness when Lee reaches his level.

Why people think neither will happen:

Kishimoto is sometimes a lamer and will make like..Gai open the 8 gates and live.

I SUBSCRIBE TO THE SECOND AND THIRD SCHOOL OF THOUGHT.

Lee fanboys. :[ Ugh. They think Lee like..still hates Neji (HE NEVER DID WTF?) and think that Neji is some a** and that Sakura is evil.

The newer generation is supposed to surpass the older one and learn from their mistakes and be protected by them so they can have incentive to push their limits biggrin so Gai is less safe than Shikamaru, I think.

Shikamaru will come CLOSE, though.
I don't think either of them need to die.

Shikamaru HAS come close. But we've never seen him bleed out. Which I actually really want to see, in my sick twisted, masochist way. D:

I WANT BOTH OF THEM TO LIVE. Lee will 100% not die in my eyes, but Gai has that 50% chance just because like neutral what's the point of mentioning the 8th gate and how DEATHLY IT IS BLAH BLAH unless we actually witness it? MAYBE WE'LL SEE GAIS SENSEI USE IT IN A FLASHBACK OR SOMETHING LAME LIKE THAT.

But they do all of that foreshadowing. That would be like them making Asuma talk about sacrifices and the king and all of that and then..live.
Same here. I don't see why anyone needs to die... But yeah, it is possible Gai could die show us that gate.

Yeah. I acutally didn't notice that. My stepdad pointed out that on chapter 320, the start of the Hidan-Kakuzu mission, they were in a grave yard. SERIOUS foreshadowing of death.

You ignored my hawt perversion. >:[ <3 Was it too much for yee?

I JUST READ YOUR HAWT PERVERSION RIGHT NOW. OH TRUST ME. ASK HIGH VOLTAGE. SHE AND I LIVE TO SEE GAI OR NEJI BLOODY. WE ARE INSANE LIKE YOU.

I want to see bloody girls, though sad bloody sakura was really hot to me but I want to see bloody temari..we've never seen her really hurt physically, you know?

And it would be hot.
ARE SO SERIOUS? xd

Srsly. I had an idea for Sakura a while back. I've been sketching ideas for it. :3

;O Oh yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
Shikalee
Warning- High Voltage

Valerie I love you.  

kimmiepoo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:06 pm
kimmiepoo
heart

I used to. Then I upgraded to contacts. which are a bigger pain.

*OPENS MIND AND v****a*

OHHH YES.

Likely, but boring. So cliche. They're too cool for that.

...DING DING DING!! U gawt it baybe.

HAHA. Yeah. The Shika was defintely.. insanely OOC. sweatdrop Haha. I just think it's fate because you and I will fall in love.
I'd get contacts. But they're... well... medokusee... rofl

OH? Which shall I enter? ;O

Oh yes?

xd

OH YAY!

Oh gods.
Only if you give me a LOWER BACK massage. ;O With your a**.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff