Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:53 pm
((how many accounts are we allowed to have?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:18 pm
((I'm not sure about that.))  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

anime_freak_9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:35 am
"where in this world is Kohaku!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:53 pm
"who else isnt on here" asked the new girl Reika.  

wolvesrule

anime_freak_9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:38 pm
"Kohaku! Kohaku!" i called out to the unknown student......at that moment i saw Amaya fall off a cliff and rushed to catch her.
"Are you alright Amaya?" i asked trying to get an anwser but there was none just faint breathing. i looked up at the cliff that she had fallen from and there was a shadow figure but i couldnt get a good eye on it the sun was right behind this strange figure so it was really hard to see what it was but then it transformed and came after me....it was a hawk a gaint hawk, i ran with amaya in my arms to the hospital when i got there the gaint hawk was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:49 pm
Ryo began to talk under his breath. "I wonder if she know's where i am at." he began to snicker. "Let's go on the attack Rose." Rose then jumped at Cassie and slashed at her. She missed though because she didn't want to hurt her or Sorano.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:01 pm
"Oh no, Amaya-sensei!" Mizuumi saw what happened. "Who is going to be our teacher now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:34 pm
(sorry i haven't been on.)aaaaaag its been two days and i haven't been appel to find my new sensie where could he be."rexxy go search the town for our sensie. never mind u don't know what he looks like go search for the rest of the team.  

blade striker 7

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:48 pm
"Woa that was close i didn't even see him....i wasnt looking...why do i have the sudden feeling of dread....could it be? No it couldnt have been i remember killing her." Sorano said to her self and looked up in the sky. why havent i noticed before that cloud...i remember when i was young before i was seperated from my sisters i remember seeing this cloud before.....The Hawk is BACK!
.....i lost my balance and fell, "Ahhhhhh!" i fell so quickly that Cassie didn't have time to react...."ouch. it's a good thing that there was something to break my fall......o it's a tiger...sorry buddy. whats your name?" sorano asked in cat talk. "o it's Kyo ok thank you for letting me land on you it was an accident." sorano aplogized.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:56 pm
"Attention squad 3 Amaya has been injured badly and wont be able to carry on as your Sensei she has injuries that will never heal.......your new sensei will be Takashi Kimura a fine teacher he will be looking for you in a few days....he has to travle a long way to get here. sorry for the delay in training." i said but was sad for Amaya. but it had to be done...."i wonder where my squad had gone to......oh yea KOHAKU! WHERE ARE YOU!" i continued the search.  

anime_freak_9

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Ryo ran over to Sorano to check on her. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to startle you like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:54 pm
"Mizuume...How..I mean.." Shizume stuttered at the suuden news.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:09 pm
"It's my fault i wasnt paying attention." looks up at the sky.
"it's a good thing that Kyo was here." sweatdrop scraches head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:32 pm
"I know i cant believe it either."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 pm
"Come on let's go see her" Shizume said running off.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff