Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto- Karaoke Dance Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this RPG?
  Yes.
  Sort of... Good plot.
  Sucks
View Results

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Misha felt a sudden flare of anger and pulled her hand away from Sakura. "Why should we go out there!? It's just some ******** rain and she ran out on her own terms!!" Her ears lay flat against her head as she backed up slowly. "Whatever Misha- stay here if you're going to be like that but I'm going to go find Serene!" Naruto snapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:51 pm
Sakura scowled at her friend."Yah, I'm sorry Misha, but right now, Serene is upset and she may need us, if you wanna stay, fine! Be that way! But Naruto and I are gonna go look for Serene...let's go Naruto!"
Sakura grabbed Naruto by the hand and yanked him out the door.

Sakura ran as hard as she could and suddenly her eyes went wide as she approached the Cherry Blossom tree near Serene's apartment.

"Oh...my...god...Naruto! It's Serene!" Sakura ran to Serene's limp and lifeless body and felt her forehead. "Oh...s**t! She has a really high fever! we need to get her home...FAST!"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:53 pm
Mishantu scuffed and slammed her hand on the counter angrily, crying out in anger. "******** them then! I don't care if they leave me here all by myself! I set up this ******** party and this is how those little shits repay me?! Fine they can kiss My a**" she snarled...

Meanwhile...

Naruto carried Serene in his arms as Sakura showed him the way to her apartment. He stole a glance at Serene's drained, glistening face, her eyebrows scrunched into a frown. I hope you're okay... I need you to be okay...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:13 pm
Serene came out of her unconcious state as soon as Naruto laid her on the couch. Serene started breathing really shallow and sweat poured down her face. "N-Nar...u...to? Sa...Ku..ra?" she said weakly, trying to ignore the pounding in her head.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:36 pm
Naruto smiled at serene, tears welling at the corner of his eyes. "Serene..." He choked, gazing upon her paled face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:09 pm
"w-what's going o-on...wagh!" she cried out from the sharp pain in her leg as she tried to move it and the pounding in her head made her wince.
"o-ow..." she moaned, she shivered as she started to get the chills and sneezed.

"ah...crap...stupid colds...just the way to end another day..." she said, sighing unhappily.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 pm
"Aw s**t I hope we can heal you up and get back to the party man... Even though she is being a wench she DID go through all that trouble to make that party for us..." Naruto mumbled, examining her swollen ankle and bruised calf. "You'll heal in no time, especially with Sakura-Chan looking over you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:34 pm
"Thanks...for everything, Naruto-kun...you've always looked out for me..." she smiled brightly at him.
"Hopefully I'll be back on my feet again...you know how I am...always want to be on the run...I've been like that since we were kids..." Serene laughed.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:06 am
((sorry I haven't been on lately))
Naruto laughed wholeheartedly and beamed at her, his eyes glistening with an emotion none could recognize. "Just get better you dummy"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:00 am
Serene just laughed. "Thanks for caring Naruto...I knew you'd be there for me..." she said, not realizing that a slight blush was creeping up onto her cheeks.
She looked back down at her feet, feeling her eyelids get slightly heavy. "I think...I'm going to sleep..." she said, yawning. she then layed down and fell asleep quickly, breathing in and out deeply, but softly.

((that's okay...but post again soon!!!))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:06 pm
Naruto gazed down at her with an emotion even he didn't understand and lightly brushed away a stray lock of hair. "Baka..." he whispered, tears glistening in his eyes. In that moment when he found he in the rain, he couldn't help but feel a sickening feeling at the bottom of his stomach.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:14 pm
As the night went on Serene tossed and turned as images from her past flahed through her mind, in her dreams, as if she were reliving it once again. The village she originally came from in flames. Her mother dying right in front of her. Her being seperated from her family and brought to Kohona.
"no...mom...no....don't..." she mumbled, terrified. Tears started streaming down her sound asleep face.
"Ryou...don't...die...Mika....sister...NO!" Serene sat up in bed, breathing heavily and sweat pouring down her face. Her eyes were wide and then she realized she was only in Sakura's home. Serene started to sob. "why? Why can't I just forget about...them?" she mumbled, sobbing into her pillow.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:46 pm
((Wow. I haven't posted here in a while.Let's just say my character fell asleep))

-Aruko wakes up from his slumber-

"Hey,what'd I miss?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:43 pm
((okay...but you might wanna type more to catch up...))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDivineError

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:18 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted XP))

Mishantu sniffled and wiped away her angry tears. "I don't care..." She growled standing up. She turned around and tapped her forehead with her middle and index finger. "Who is here besides- Oh! Aruko-chan!" She rushed off to find him, knowing she could keep the party going.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games