Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

Neekroo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:56 am
Alchemist Uchiha
I never said that he was a PERVERT or a PEEPING TOM, I said that he was a stalker. He's fanatical about being with Sakura. I just wish he'd give up on it already.

He's not fanatical. He just has a crush on her. Is that so wrong? No. Don't tell me you've never had a crush on a girl before.

Alchemist Uchiha
Why is it that I'm always wrong? WHY IS IT THAT NOBODY SUPPORTS ME?! *tears out hair*

You answered that question yourself: because you're wrong.

Alchemist Uchiha
Anyway, perhaps I see what you mean. But still, Lee can't be a ninja anymore. Since Gaara crushed his limbs, Tsunande said that if he continued to become a Shinobi, he'd be endangering his life.

Wrong again. Lee went through a dangerous surgery, but recovered amazingly fast and is now stronger than ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:58 am
Hey Neko i remember epis 142 where u would see Lee, Ten-Ten and Gai and when i looked at Lee i noticed something i didn't see earlier..... He got a little bit buff, i mean i didn't notice his pecs or anything i just thought he was training and stuff. And come to think of it i think Ten-Ten might actually like Lee.  

aznnam3dj1n

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:20 pm
Menzeeto
And sexy! Don't forget the sexy part heart

She is sexy blaugh But no mattre how much training her body has, her mind is what needs to be ready to fight, not dream about soy sauce( sauske) whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:29 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Alchemist Uchiha
I never said that he was a PERVERT or a PEEPING TOM, I said that he was a stalker. He's fanatical about being with Sakura. I just wish he'd give up on it already.

He's not fanatical. He just has a crush on her. Is that so wrong? No. Don't tell me you've never had a crush on a girl before.

Alchemist Uchiha
Why is it that I'm always wrong? WHY IS IT THAT NOBODY SUPPORTS ME?! *tears out hair*

Alchemist Uchiha
Anyway, perhaps I see what you mean. But still, Lee can't be a ninja anymore. Since Gaara crushed his limbs, Tsunande said that if he continued to become a Shinobi, he'd be endangering his life.

Wrong again. Lee went through a dangerous surgery, but recovered amazingly fast and is now stronger than ever.

1. No, I've never had a crush on a girl before. And I'm not likely to. Girls are just distractions. I'm going to have a real marriage: I'll be married to my work, come home, cook dinner, watch TV and sleep. The normal American life is much like that.

2. I may be wrong, but I will still support my flawed opinion. razz

3. I'm basing my information off of Narutofever.com. The bio says that Lee was healed by Tsunande, and that she highly suggested a life other than a Shinobi for Lee.  

Orion Xerxes

Pansa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:46 pm
Alchemist Uchiha: Tsunande does suggest a life other than that of a shinobi for Lee. But it's Lee, so of course he returns to his Shinobi lifestyle.

And fantasydreamer74, I think I'd have to say Sakura. I just like her a bit more then Ino. But then again, I don't know how Ino changes/matures in the time gap, and I do know and like how Sakura changes.

In the begining of the anime/manga she is weak, although with excellent chakra control, but as the story progresses you can really see her both develop as a character and get stronger.

I do wonder if she's going to regress if/when she sees Sasuke again though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:14 pm
Pansa
Alchemist Uchiha: Tsunande does suggest a life other than that of a shinobi for Lee. But it's Lee, so of course he returns to his Shinobi lifestyle.

And fantasydreamer74, I think I'd have to say Sakura. I just like her a bit more then Ino. But then again, I don't know how Ino changes/matures in the time gap, and I do know and like how Sakura changes.

In the begining of the anime/manga she is weak, although with excellent chakra control, but as the story progresses you can really see her both develop as a character and get stronger.

I do wonder if she's going to regress if/when she sees Sasuke again though... sweatdrop

Peacemaker Pansa. *smiles fondly*  

Orion Xerxes

EternalFire00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:25 pm
Alchemist Uchiha
Neko Kafweenu
Alchemist Uchiha

Alchemist Uchiha

Alchemist Uchiha

1. No, I've never had a crush on a girl before. And I'm not likely to. Girls are just distractions. I'm going to have a real marriage: I'll be married to my work, come home, cook dinner, watch TV and sleep. The normal American life is much like that.

2. I may be wrong, but I will still support my flawed opinion. razz

3. I'm basing my information off of Narutofever.com. The bio says that Lee was healed by Tsunande, and that she highly suggested a life other than a Shinobi for Lee.
What a strange life. O.O That would suck...and since I am American, I will say that most guys date girls lol.

Anyway, lemme just clear it up. Tsunade said Lee should quit being a shinobi because she didn't want to do that dangerous surgury that could kill him(had a 50% success rate). Instead, she wanted him to quit, but left the decision up to him. He wanted to stay a ninja(since that is everything to him) and she looked up on regeneration to improve the success rate of the operation. After he survives the surgury, he gets fully healed(to my knowledge) and trains for the 3 years. The next time you see him is with Gai-sensei chasing after Akatsuki fully capable and kicking a**.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:40 pm
Aside from all the info on her training, I think that Sakura is the hottest junior in Naruto. Aside from that and hearing you guys, she can beat people to a pulp too.  

Storgg Sutrson

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:46 pm
Now now people, don't get me wrong, when I said I prefer Ino over Sakura, you see what I am trying to say is, I like neither of them. I just prefer Ino because you see less of her, I am sure they probably equally as annoying, they are like twins or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:16 am
fantasydreamer74
Now now people, don't get me wrong, when I said I prefer Ino over Sakura, you see what I am trying to say is, I like neither of them. I just prefer Ino because you see less of her, I am sure they probably equally as annoying, they are like twins or something...

Sakura used to be really shy..............just like Hinata. She'd get made fun of on account of that large forehead of hers. But Ino said that she shouldn't hide her features, so she helped Sakura become bolder.

But Sakura is NOT annoying! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? She's certainly outgoing but not annoying. stare  

Orion Xerxes

EternalFire00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:27 am
Alchemist Uchiha
fantasydreamer74

Sakura used to be really shy..............just like Hinata. She'd get made fun of on account of that large forehead of hers. But Ino said that she shouldn't hide her features, so she helped Sakura become bolder.

But Sakura is NOT annoying! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? She's certainly outgoing but not annoying. stare
Sakura and even Ino arn't annoying in my opinion, but Temari is probably the best. I'm just a sucker for a girl that's good at blowing(wind ofcourse lol).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:08 am
I also vote Tamari over Ino and Sakura. Hinata's second. I can't really decide if I like Ino or Sakura better, though.  

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:58 pm
I'd have to say my favorite female is probably Tsunade, finally someone besides, Hinata and Temari that kicks butt. She is just so funny, the gambling and drinking is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:14 pm
fantasydreamer74
I'd have to say my favorite female is probably Tsunade, finally someone besides, Hinata and Temari that kicks butt. She is just so funny, the gambling and drinking is awesome!
Aww..Hinata trys her best xp

III-Kai-III

Ayako_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:19 pm
I've always liked Sakura; despite her lack of special jutsus (her parents weren't shinobi anyway), we knew she'd have a special purpose later on (unless we were too dense). Kishimoto Masahi wouldn't have Sakura as a main character if he wanted to keep her weak and useless. I personally think it was more interesting to watch her grow than Naruto, who developed at a rapid rate (thanks to Kyuubi). Her change was more gradual.
I also support SasuSaku!! 3nodding Some people don't realize that although it started as a simple little girl's "crush," she's now deeply in love with him and would do anything to try to help him, even though she knew how little she could actually do. People who think that she'll actually give up on him are... highly mistaken. They shouldn't get their hopes up. *scowls at current poll results*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff