Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:03 pm
Hinata jumped in after Kiba went down the far right tunnel. It was really dark and she couldn't see very well. *Byakugan* Hinata said looking around her but seeing nothing but tunnel wall so she kept on walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:25 pm
um hey can i be itachi please?  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:18 pm
agent_leon
um hey can i be itachi please?

YES!Sorry I'm a bit Itachi fan.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:39 pm
*yeah Itachi!!!*

Sabrina stops when she hears them jump down.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:29 am
"Man I wish I knew where this tunnel was going." Hinata said to herself and started walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:59 am
Itachi thought to himself "god how long has it been since i've actually done something" ninja sorry it's so short normally i'd be able to come up with alot but today is a bit of a off day gonk sweatdrop  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:13 pm
((It's cool the same thing happend to me as well))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:29 pm
((lol notice how short my last post was?? i waz lazy -_-))

Sabrina saw a shaft of light up ahead and sped up.
"I wonder were that leads..." She said aloud to herself, a web-like substance was up ahead. "Nothing alittle fire can't handle." Sabrina made hand signs.
"Fireball no jutsu!!" A fireball cascaded from her hands and engulfed the web. "Ha. Roasted Spiders." Sabrina ran past the burning web and jumped through the hole, only to be surrounded by swords. "Uh........"

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara rolled 20 100-sided dice: 43, 91, 65, 8, 14, 38, 7, 28, 96, 53, 39, 79, 47, 53, 4, 32, 48, 73, 26, 17 Total: 861 (20-2000)

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:33 pm
itachi thought to himself "well theres nothing for me here i think i might go visit some old friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:14 pm
Hinata kept walking when she saw a light at the end of the tunnel, "Weird how come I didn't see that before?" Hinata said to herself alittle confused.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:47 pm
Sabrina blinked at the light that was surrounding her...and the swords.
"Hey...can we talk this out? I'm a Konoha ninja...I was sent here to pick up a package with my friend...." Sabrina glupped as she said that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:32 pm
"god I had forgotten how long it takes to get to the rock village" itachi thought to himself. The first thing I'm going to do is get myself a drink.  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:16 pm
Hinata walked neer the light but was also trapped by people with swords and spears. "Hopw come I also didn't notice this?" Hinata said to herself being utterly confussed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:36 am
ok I know the one brat that would be hinata but the other brat I have no clue who she is. But neither of them should be a problem. But there may be reineforcements for them but the more the better. "wait kisame gimme that d**m wine and cheese cheese_whine "  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:21 am
Sabrina blinked at the guy that was approaching.
"Who is th--Itachi????? What is HE doing here..." Sabrina saw Hinata not to far away from her. "Hey...got caught too?"

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games