Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:21 am
"Yeah, but I'm the a** that saved you"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:15 pm
Rika woke up"Do you think I give a s**t"she sighed  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:31 pm
Name: Alkaid Nagarashi
Height: 5'7"
Wieght: (that's a secret)
Looks:User Image
Bio: She was born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves and trained to be a ninja from day one. She became an ANBU at a young age, but about a week ago she stepped down from her post to live a quieter life. Kakashi was one of her very good friends, so she helps to train his students.
Attitude: She has a no tolerence attitude, and what she says normally goes. Underneath she is a very kind person.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:33 pm
Alkaid shivered suddenly. This is not good. Something happened. She thought. She jumped off of one of the higher perches in the Hidden Leaf Village and ran off.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:22 pm
"No, but I hope you give a s**t" he said as he stood up "I was gonna tell you, you had pretty eyes, but nooo you gotta be a b***h and act weird when i saved you when I wanted to kill your a**"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:15 am
She looked at him with a blank face"well Ive had fun but gotta go"she said dissapearing  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:17 am
"Alright,Bye" he said as he walked outside."I'm free from taking care of people" he said as he heard a weird noise "who is it" he said as he started looking suspiciously  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:57 am
"My name is Alkaid." She said. Her arms were crossed and her face was set in a hard frown. She stood up on the roof tops watching him, and her body radiated with chakra. If this guy wanted a fight, she would give it to him, no holds barred. Further more, he seemed to have Kakashi's presence around him, and since she saw the body, she was going to track down the killer. She made a promise, and she had to keep it.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:21 pm
"Well, I'm Jynx and I was looking for Kakashi before he got killed"he said she probly wants to fight and I know the mistakes of holding back, but, if I don't there is a risk of killing her, I'm pretty famous now though since I'm the one who killed Kakashi the copycat ninja.He then appeared behind her with out using a jutsu he then wrapped his arms around her and said with his utmost charm "Now, whats a beautiful girl like u doing around here"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:05 pm
She pushed him away with a shove. "Don't give me that." She said. "Kakashi's chakra signature is all over you." She stared foward and a smirk crossed her lips. "You have no idea who you are messing with..." Her voice trailed off, but it was thick with warning. If he wasn't going to back down, the first place she was going to strike would be his jugular vein.
Then again, I should probably go easy, because Ibiki wants him alive, and I'll get royally chewed out, again, for killing a subject, again. She thought with a shrug. She stepped away, turned around, and watched him, carefully. She fingered her shruiken holster on her right leg. This "Jynx" person was tense, and though he tried to hide it, ready for a fight.
"As you were asking earlier, I'm tracking down Kakashi Hatake's killer, so I'll need you to come with me, quietly, so a friend of mine can ask you a few questions. If you don't come, I'll force you. Those are your only two options, but I wouldn't suggest the second one" Though I'm dieing for a good fight... "What's it going to be?" She asked.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:33 pm
"you know kakashi is a a*****e he deserved what he got"said Rika appearing on a roof  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:37 pm
"The reason his chakra is all over me is because I was at the funeral and got kicked out for trying to hug him 1 last time, you see, he was basically my dad, plus I know all about you, you are I could have killed her right there but she needs me to meet her boss I'll see if no will get me a good fight "And no I 've got matters I have to take care of" he said as he looked away silently activating his sharingan  

Baby Jynx

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:45 am
Name: Meso Hoshinaga

Age sad same as Lee's)

Ht: 6'3

Eyes:Light blue

Hair" Light brown

Clothes:User Image

About me:

Meso is Rock Lee's best friend. You could see them as being brothers they are so close. Before they were friends they use to be eneamys. Lee has taught meso much taijutsu and therefore meso hasturned to using taijutsu only. He does know other jutsu, but he only uses it as a last resort. Meso is going through some hard times right now as his parents have resently died. Even though on the outside he is all happy and acts goofy, you cant tell inside he is hurting. Meso is a loveable person. He is funny and knows how to make anyone laugh. He is very smart but actually one of the stupidest people you could meet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:58 am
"No Meso you hold your hand like this," Lee was trying to show him a move that could be used to get through a person's defense.Meso put his hand in the right position," Like this?"
"Yes! There you have it! You now know how to get through ones defenses!"Lee made a thumbs up sign. Lee and Meso were currently walking the the middle of a town. " Hey Meso have you heard about the killer?" Meso turned towards Lee," Yeah...what about it?"
"News is there traking him down right now....they might have found him....or at least thats what i heard." Meso nodded. The turn of events that happened when the killer came as a terrible surprise. This also reminded him of his parents. Meso was looking at the ground, head hanging. Lee saw this," You ok Meso?" Meso looked up all suddenly all happy and goofy again," Of course im fine! Hehe! Hey Lee i got some things I have to do so I'll catch up with you later ok?" Lee nodded his understanding," Very well then! I need to go to then! There is some training i have to take care of!" Lee the suddeny disappeared. Meso walked over to a bench and sat down. He was leaning forward with his arms on his legs. He was starting at the ground. ' I wonder why i haven't got any new missions lately. I mean come on, im a Anbu Black Op." Meso thaoughts then trailed off so he was thinking of anything really.......except his parents. He looked up suddenly. He sensed many chakra presences. He started to run towards them,'Finally! Some excitment!' He stopped when he sensed he was close. He stood behind a tree. He peared out from side to see several figures standing there. He recognized onbe of them as an Anbu Black Ops.''What is she doing here?' Meso decided he would wait to see the events unfold. He didn't notice however, that there were some tears on his cheeks.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:36 am
"hold up" Jynx said I sense someone he said as he disappeared behind Meso with a shuriken to his neck "evesdropping huh" he said with a devilish look on his face "Tell me why your here or you and Mr.Lee die" he said while using his sharingan to read his mind  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff