Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:33 pm
I was really depressed, but I didn't cry. I found it very depressing though.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:52 am
I cried  

anjell214

Soda Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:59 pm
Uwahh;; I cried sooo hard! crying gonk

My friend Kelley and I were sobbing non-stop and we had to put away the book for a while before we could read it again; we were crying so hard! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:57 pm
I cried too......It was so sad i mean he left like nothing and i was literally strangling the book cursing at Edward but then that past and am once again in love with Edward redface  

Crimson_Nyx

ThorDaFox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:39 pm
I got all teary-eyed....then the month pages came up and I cried! crying It was so sad!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:19 pm
I don't cry when reading books, and I only cried two times for about a minute when reading "Where the Red Fern Grows." I almost cried when reading "New Moon" during the part where Edward broke up with Bella though, but I managed not to. My eyes started to water, but I held it in. I admit I closed the book really fast, and almost tore it to shreds, while thinking of so many horrible things to do to Edward for dumping her, but that was just my reaction.  

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

Puckpup

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:18 pm
Yes I cried. Alot. But thankfully I had a tissue box next to me cause I had been prewarned. Although, now, thinking back on it, I did have to go get another box, and assure my mother I wasn't dying. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:44 pm
I cried when Edward's voice told her to be happy, I had to set the book down, I barrowed the book so I didn't want to soak the pages with my tears....  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

XxDicaxXxNightmareXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:39 pm
Cried?! NO SOBED!! crying crying crying God I was soo upset....no at Edward but just plain out depressed for Bella's sake!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:52 am
I cried and was depressed. Then jacob came and i wanted edward to come back  

vampiress123456

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:25 am
I didnt think that it was for real... I knew that he actually left her, but I also thought about how the series would go on with out him... so yeah  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:03 pm
I was so sad. crying I couldn't help the tears from pouring out. sweatdrop  

Evil Pillows

BellaGrl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:54 pm
I cried SO bad. i still cry every time i read it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:31 pm
OMG I cried my eyes out. He had no right to leave her even if it was to save her life. He knew she couldn't go on without him and he can't go on without her so why cause all the trouble. So yea it was a really sad unexpected twist.  

diligo in astrum

MmmmSashimi

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:30 pm
i cried so..... much.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash