Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:03 pm
"ticklish eh?" he stares at her then tries again but with more speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:05 pm
Blinks then looks at cherry. "Whoops, sorry Cherry." she grinned sheepishly then looks at Dameon. "Very, now stop." She jumped backwards, his hands just missing her and landed on the ground in front of Cherry. "Sorry again Cherry." Looks at her.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:08 pm
no biggie...i get alot of that..*thinks about all the times she tripped,fall backwards,fallen out of the window* heh...*does a flip and landed beside polio*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:12 pm
"all right, all right stare sheesh...can't i have a little fun?" he sits down a little tired from training. he pulls out a piece of paper and begins writing on it.
darkness falls over my eyes once again
i can't feel a thing. voices coming in from every
direction, confusing my mind.
drifting through this new place, everything feels so distant
nothing makes sense anymore i have to start over again
but wait now what is this?
sun rise opens my eyes, the beauty is too much to bare.
what's going on, i don't know anymore. vision's blurry all that is staring back at me is one face, of one girl.....
. he jumps up into the tree to let the two girls play. hhe leaves the paper there for them to read if they choose. he looks up at the clouds." so free..."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:15 pm
*clings onto polio's neck and whispers something to her ear*says nothing to her earjust kidding dameon..i wouldn't tell secrets to polio on the public...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:15 pm
"Of course you can have fun...but no tickling." she said watching Dameon in the tree. She then looked at Cherry and smirked at the whispering and nodded. she smiled and rested her hands behind her head. "What now?" she asked cuiously.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:17 pm
" did you say something cherry?" dameon asks. he thinks to himself ehh go ahead and tell her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:19 pm
*shakes head* ohh no no no no.....i don't really know what to do polio *shrugs* ummmm...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:21 pm
"come on...somethings gotta be running through that head of yours." she giggled and poked Cherry in the forhead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:24 pm
*smirk* ohh your calling me smart eh polio...just kidding *makes a V sign* *pokes polio's forehead*lol  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:24 pm
" well i guess no noticed the poem i wrote." he jumps down from the tree branch and picks it up slowly. he walks over to polio and cherry poem still out. he begins to slowly roll it up while asking," so what do you want to do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:26 pm
umm no clue..*shurgs* erm...*coughs* umm...can't think of anything...sorry  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:27 pm
"Of course i am calling you smart." she smiled at Cherry then looked at Dameon as he walks over and she notices the paper and grins. "i'll take that." she said with a smirk quickly snatching it from his grasp and turned back to him as she began to unroll it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 pm
" i'm sure we could think of something. hey" dameon says as polio takes his poem." eh oh well." he rests his arm on cherry's shoulder.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:31 pm
im smart..i didn't know that...*comes from the underneat..and comes right infront of polio* i wanna read it too...^^  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff