Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
A Seto/Moki RP.... (Is gonna be killed for this.. ) T.T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:36 pm
Mokuba looked at him, " Your..feelings..youve had these before? " he asked. He nevger saw Seto liking him like that, his brother hide it really well. Maybe thats why he had become so distant from him, he was protecting him..from himself. Mokuba looked at his brother, it was obvious now, he wondered he didnt see it before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:20 pm
"You.... You don't hate me for this do you? For wanting you like this, Mokuba?" Seto questioned. "For having to do what I had to for your safety?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:47 pm
Mokuab shook his head to reply as a no as he smiled at his brother. He couldnt hate him for anything, he hoped Seto knew that. " I couldnt hate you..how could I? Besides...why do you think Im letting you kiss me Seto? " he asked with a loving smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:20 am
Seto nodded, "True, Mokuba, true. So... Let's go get you some new cloths, okay?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:01 pm
Mokuba nodded as he got out of his brothers grasp and they both headed for the door. He felt like he was on air, his brother had loved him in a more loving way then he thought. He was glad that he too felt the same so the feeling was mutual. Though it was gonna be hard he knew he would love every second of their new relationship.

((we gotta think of more to happen, its hard to rpely to the short posts you leave sweatdrop hope this isnt boring for you...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:32 am
(No, it isn't.... Let's throw some more characters into the mix.)

And it was partway to the store that Yugi found the two of them, while out with his own boyfriend Duke, just as they rounded the corner. "Oh man, today's class was tough, sensei was so close to getting his butt beaten. I'm so happy you got me into that kendo class though." Jou was commenting, before he noticed Seto and blanched.

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:10 am
((so you wanna play Jou? I thought I claimed him, but its no big deal mrgreen ))

Serenity smiled at her brother but then followed her gaze to see Kaiba. Of course she smiled at him, she didnt mind Kaiba like her brother did, but she did wonder who that was walking along side him. " Brother? Do you know whos that with Kaiba-san? " she asked looking at Jou.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:00 am
"No.... Clue." Jou commented. "Is that a business associate of yours, Kaiba?"

"That's none of your business, Wheeler." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:41 pm
Mokuba kept his mouth shut, he would let them think what they want. But he didnt want the accident to get out, and he could see that niether did Seto. He stood by Seto but he didnt look at the others. But Seto had stopped so he did too, but he still didnt look at the others.

Serneity felt as if the person looked familiar, but she couldnt put her finger on it. " But wheres Mokuba? Isnt he always with you Kaiba-san? " she asked looking a little confused. But she needed to see if her conclusions were correct, could that older person really be the other Kaiba brother Mokuba?

((I dont mean to seem rude, but you usually dont do one liners in your other RP, I just dunno why you do here? Sorry if Im annoying you, I just wonder))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:49 am
(I will reply tomorrow, I'm too busy today, gomen ne.)  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:21 pm
((no no its fine, I dont mind if your busy, I dont mind how long it takes you. I just dont know why it seems you only do a lot of one liners when RPing with me, I just wonder why.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:40 am
Seto gave a nervous laugh, he wasn't sure how to explain everything to the Yugi- tachi.... Nevermind the fact that they all got caught in the virtual reality twice together.... Mokuba might not like it, but Seto had to lie and lie quick. he sat there, thinking about it for a little while before he finally came up with a plan... He simply had to do it. "This is a new business associate of mine, that's all." Seto commented, he looked apologetically at Mokuba for having had said that, but it was the best way to end any of the other's questions or comments.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:35 am
Mokuba just smiled at Seto, he knew he had to lie, no one would understand. He had to play along with the game or theyd know Seto was lying. His hair was still long, maybe longer now, so hed have to be a girl worker. So he had to do his best to play the part, " Yes..its very nice to meet all of you.." he replied in his best girl voice. No wonder he was put as a girl in Setos game, he played a pretty good role of one.

Yugi was with them, him and Serneity still looked a little inconvinced. But Yugi smiled anyway, no use in pointing fingers. " Its nice to meet you as well." he replied with a bow. " But Kaiba, usually Mokubas with you, even when working? Where is he now? " Yugi asked looking at Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:39 pm
"Summer camp, he begged me to send him to a summer camp in America." Seto lied again, glad he wasn't caught off guard.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:30 am
The others looked at him curiously, they didnt know Mokuba well enough to know if he would wanna go to summer camp, but they shrugged it off.

" Ok..well nice to see you Kaiba-san" she replied with a smile and a small wave.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff