Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Do YOU cheat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:46 am
If you can manage to play for multiple generations or if you have OFB, there is really no need to cheat. In fact, I have to find ways to make them LOSE money because they have so much of it.

I don't usually cheat because there'd be no point to the game. I'd end up putting it down again.

I do use cheats sometimes, but only when I'm doing something very specific (like when I created a character to run my town's chappel) or I'm taking pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:08 am
Hell yeah, I do!

Where would my sims be without boolprop? Dead, probably.  

Tute Sweet

Dainty Doll

Jessicakarli

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:14 am
I mainly only use 'Kaching'.

Apart from that not really.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:19 am
I am completely hooked on the codes.  

nerdyninja

gods assassin6668

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:52 pm
i mainly use motherlode and moveobjects on and
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

cheating isnt my life on the sims it just makes it more fun!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:41 am
`somethimes but the last thime was a year a go its more fun without cheats  

poekiejwoekiej

iFae

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:41 pm
i use the boolprop and motherlode cheat,force twins and Aging off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:24 am
Sadly, I do. I use motherlode, maxmotives, the career rewards one, the one where you can change the mood bars to whatever you want, forcetwins, boolprop, and the one that speeds up pregnancy. One time my sim, Rose, got married and 1 sim hour later she had twins! Then she had to go in the limo and just PUT THE BABIES DOWN IN THE SNOW! I couldn't find them lol. The cheats kinda ruin the game (not as in breaking the game) for me but I can't help it.  

Kodomo_Arisa

Zee Shadowfox

Familiar Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:19 am
To change what I said earlier, yeah. I use cheats a lot more than I thought I did ^^;

If a family is really struggling and I don't think they could survive with anything else I use the kaching thing. I consider it a 'government grant' or something similar.

Also, when starting up I use the motherlode cheat to give the Sims a half decent house to live in, but then I spend all extra money on expensive wallpaper and carpeting and counters so there's still a challenge in the game.

Boolprop, I'm afraid to use outside my machinima town... I've heard it can screw up games pretty nasty o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am
I used to use cheat codes until an overuse of them bugged one of my favorite houses, and then I was forced to delete the house and family, and all bugged children (7). Then, weeks later, I was stupid enough to use a cheat in my unversity neighborhood screen and it somehow turnned everything from it's normal greens/browns/house/car/lanscape colors to very dark grey and black. All of it! I had to delete my university and create a new one. Just a week ago I played in a favorite family I hadn't played in for awhile, only to find out I had bugged them by using cheats too much. I had to delete them and their twin sons, plus, the special "twin house" I had made for them. Now I ONLY use motherlode. My game is very sensitive (now) and unfortuantly I don't think it would be able to with stand another expansion pack, since the last one I added ALMOST caused me to have to uninstall, and reinstall my game.  

shmarty

name-jessica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:00 am
The one I use everytime when i build house or just when i furnish a house it''s moveobjects on and the second one is motherlode. 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:28 pm
Oh yea I cheat Like all hell. I just can't stand a poor sim. It annoys me!  

Umi_Goddess

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Always. XD
But never those testing cheats unless I'm having a photoshoot or something.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:26 pm
I cheat. I use Sims PE to max their skills because I hate spending most my game time upping their skills.

In game I use "maxMotives" when needed. Other then that nope. I like my sims to earn the gold and aspiration points. xd  

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

miniplenty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:14 pm
Falstead
I'm just curious of the amount of people who use cheat codes on Sims 2.

I for one do not, and as a result, had to actually delete a family because of poverty.

Yeah, I prefer playing total sandbox-type games where I can engineer whatever story I want, so cheats are a MUST. I have tons of hacked items to make things easier too.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff