Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your least favorite character and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  <3
  <3
View Results

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:08 pm
VI_The_Cloaked_Schemer
Let's see...where to start....Piros, Piros the 3rd, Gaspard, and Sakaki. They're all just really annoying. Piros with his "Hark! He of fair eyes?", Piros the 3rd with his...well...general Pirosness, and Gaspard with his really annoying voice and attitude. He was really pissing me off in the beginning of the game because he kept calling Haseo a noob. As for Sakaki...well...its that whole "Peace! Love! Unity!" stuff that really bothers me...

Then why is he on a suicide site...? Anyway, I like Gaspard, I just hate The three I mention.

And how are Shugo and Rena incest?! They are never like, OH HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME! ..sorry. And you spelled BlackRose wrong..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:44 am
BT, she just annoyes me with her attitude sometimes.  

Red-Mist

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm

Kamui is my main hate. xD Since I don't really consider the .hack//Legend of the Twilight { Dusk } to be canon, I cant say I dislike her because of her behavior in that one but...

Yeah, in general, I just dislike Kamui's attitude. xD I really don't think Watarai would approve of her 'OMFG, DELETE DELETE DELETE D:<' ways.

Everyone else just has little quirks that annoy me, but she's the only one I just don't like.

& i l y

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Kyoko Komiashi

Kamui is my main hate. xD Since I don't really consider the .hack//Legend of the Twilight { Dusk } to be canon, I cant say I dislike her because of her behavior in that one but...

Yeah, in general, I just dislike Kamui's attitude. xD I really don't think Watarai would approve of her 'OMFG, DELETE DELETE DELETE D:<' ways.

Everyone else just has little quirks that annoy me, but she's the only one I just don't like.

& i l y

Aw, but a good thing about Kamui is that she changes for the better at the end. She realizes what she should actually do in Watarai's footsteps. 3nodding I completely understand that, though. Kinda psycho about the deletion thing...  

Destry

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Destry
Kyoko Komiashi

& i l y

Aw, but a good thing about Kamui is that she changes for the better at the end. She realizes what she should actually do in Watarai's footsteps. 3nodding I completely understand that, though. Kinda psycho about the deletion thing...

She sort've does, but not enough for me to decide I like her. :O

And yeah, just a bit. xD

Then again, maybe its because I was headaching over that Tokyopop mistranslation in AI Buster and thought she was a he and... xD

& i l y

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Kyoko Komiashi

& i l y

User Image Aw, I love Kamui. XD  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Kyoko Komiashi

& i l y

User Image Aw, I love Kamui. XD

XD Most of my friends tend to really like her; I just dont. :B

& i l y

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:16 pm
I have to go with Rena cause shes useless  

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:35 pm
Kyoko Komiashi
She sort've does, but not enough for me to decide I like her. :O

And yeah, just a bit. xD

Then again, maybe its because I was headaching over that Tokyopop mistranslation in AI Buster and thought she was a he and... xD

& i l y

I know! They always screw crap like that up. I remember people freaking out about the Ouka/Orca thing. XD I guess it's confusing, but you figure it out eventually! Well... maybe. For all we know, Kamui is a girl. ninja No, I'm done being a retard. Though if someone put that on .hack Wiki, everyone would believe it! For a little while.

`Mistral`
I have to go with Rena cause shes useless

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:39 pm
BreathLessX
And how are Shugo and Rena incest?! They are never like, OH HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME! ..sorry. And you spelled BlackRose wrong..

User Image Then explain all the scenes that just scream "OMG UNRESOLVED SEXUAL TENSION!!!1"

They're a little too affectionate towards each other, don't you think? More than siblings should be.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:22 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
BreathLessX

User Image Then explain all the scenes that just scream "OMG UNRESOLVED SEXUAL TENSION!!!1"

They're a little too affectionate towards each other, don't you think? More than siblings should be.

I have to agree with that one XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:28 am
i hate piros/piros 3rd and pi.

both piros r annoying as hell.pi is way to abedient to yata.  

Spiral Senpai

Destry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:44 pm
Devin_777
i hate piros/piros 3rd and pi.

both piros r annoying as hell.pi is way to abedient to yata.

XD Haha, Pi's profile always made me smile. It's all about Yata. But I don't dislike her for it. She's awesome.

I understand hating Piros, but that's probably why I love him so much. All of his spontaneous annoying traits add a certain flare. Though I don't if I'll ever forgive him for getting tricked by Mia and dragging me through that dungeon... );

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:40 pm
~1-800-Suicide~
Elk, cause he's a piss ant =/

xd
UH...
id have to say marlo or pyro..
they bug the crap outa me  

Fraeve

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:43 pm