Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite .Hack character and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 pm
Dark_Rogue_Haseo
I have to say my favorites are Mimiru and Haseo. Mimiru because she's carefree and high spirited,always willing to help out her friends. Haseo because he does what he wants without anyone telling him what to do.

I thought Mimiru was kinda annoying but I do love Haseo. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:37 pm
Pi, of course. Because she's so cool. She may be a little bossy and all and strong willed, but she does show her weak points every now and then as well. And she's sexy.  

Pi Tarvos

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:48 pm
Pi Tarvos
Pi, of course. Because she's so cool. She may be a little bossy and all and strong willed, but she does show her weak points every now and then as well. And she's sexy.

I like Pi too.
She's strong and determined and never gives up.
And she's loyal. :D
I like your username by the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:28 am
Mirielle (Spelling? D: )

She's just so funny with the trasure thing and I love how she talks, especialy when she casts spells she just sounds and looks so cool. Although I first read the manga and I expected hre to be blue/green in the anime T-T

Morbid Skittle

oh h e I l o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:40 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

.::l heart Fav= Azure Kite (Tri-edge) from the GU Games.

Just because he is like the old Kite, trying to save Aura. And the fact that because Aura did not have much time to recreate the 3 Azure knights. all he says is "AAA" and he looks more sinister. I also love his twinblades.

My other fav is Zelkova.
I love the Flick Reaper class, and he is just so adorable.
I even made my Charity Guild "Moon Tree" because of him! l::.

I'm his little
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:48 am
I like Ouka and Haseo they both are kind of strong and don't give something up.
But shugo and balmung are awesome too. they are so sweet and fight so great.  

SweetDarkHope

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:55 am
atoli. It's done and said. I love atoli to death cause she is really vute and has no attitude or anyting. She is just WONDERFULL. XD I love Haseo also and I like Black rose and Kite (all versions) I also love atoli. oh, i already said that XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:19 am
Haseo, because he makes my inner fangirl go "Squee" whee  

Dragomew

Takumishan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:49 am
Tsukasa, Haseo, and Sora are my favorite characters. The first two would possibly be for the reason of how cool they are in my opinion, and Sora because of how funny he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:54 pm
Azure Kite (So called Tri Edge) first introduced in .//hack roots because he's just a mysterious character. Arives out of nowhere. Has objectives that not everyone knows about but are clear to some. Totally beats the crap out of Haseo in the end of .//hack Roots begining of .//hack G.U and to top that data drains him sending him all the way back into the begining and bringing the .//hack series story plot onto .//hack G.U (Even though he was aiming the data drain at Ovan and Haseo wouldn't get out of the way sweatdrop )

User Image  

MeIAm3330

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:56 pm
[. T3h Emo Kitti .]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

.::l heart Fav= Azure Kite (Tri-edge) from the GU Games.

Just because he is like the old Kite, trying to save Aura. And the fact that because Aura did not have much time to recreate the 3 Azure knights. all he says is "AAA" and he looks more sinister. I also love his twinblades.

My other fav is Zelkova.
I love the Flick Reaper class, and he is just so adorable.
I even made my Charity Guild "Moon Tree" because of him! l::.

I'm his little
User Image

Hech yes! Azure Kite and flick reaper to the end! I like the way you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:06 pm
Tsukasa, Azure Kite, and Haseo. Tsukasa was very smart and was always thinking about anything, I liked that. Azure Kite is silent most of the time other than breathing and grunting, but besides that hes very deadly plus his abilities are cool. Haseo does mostly what he wants and he doesn't take things lying down.  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dapan Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 am
Oh oh! I also like Matsu! He's one of my fav's as well. His remarks to Haseo and other such tough talk make me laugh. (in a good way that is) Perhaps because he's the kind who can be loyal to someone to the point of death (perhaps) and that's good. (depending on who he's loyal to that is) Quite hard to express the reasons why... ... ... I like his character design as well...
yep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:30 am
I don't really have a personal favorite, I lurve them all (almost), but my favorites have to be:

Endrance: I love his voice actor in the English version, the colors of his costume, and his personality.

Kuhn: I love his voice actor too, and his voice actor is the easiest to meet (I'll be at the same con as Johnny in 10 days 3nodding ), but I just love Kuhn overall.

Zelkova: Yes a Flick Reaper! xd His voice is adorable!

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Yoshi400x7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:20 am
i like Mireille because she is really strong and loves rare items  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff