Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~Grand Theft Naruto~ (RP of GTA and Naruto put together!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:58 pm
Yuri came out of the dressing room in this User Image .She had gotten there before the other three had, she had to change clothes because she had gotten blood on her other clothes.She walked up to the counter," I want this." She looked at the casher. "Okay that'll be-" Yuri looked at him," F-free you can have it! T-think of it as a gift!" "Thanks," Yuri said, and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 am
Shizume saw that and got very confussed, *Why would someone give that away just because someone was staring at them? That is one weird girl.* Shizume thought looking at Yuri who just left.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:26 pm
Itachi Girl5
Shizume saw that and got very confussed, *Why would someone give that away just because someone was staring at them? That is one weird girl.* Shizume thought looking at Yuri who just left.

"You think i'm weird eh," Yuri asked, in Shizume's mind," I had to threaten him alittle. that and the fact that they know something about me do you want to know what that is?" Yuri looked in through the window of the shop at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:58 pm
"Rather not I still have to see my boyfriend so I really don't have time to chat"Shizume said mind-messaging Yuri looking at her then waved bye and turned around looking at the clothes. Hinata came out of the chaning room in a black and pink sleeveless shirt, a punk red mini skirt, black tights, and skiny high heel knee high boots. "Wow Hinata..." was all Shizume manged to say. Shizume picked out a few clothes tried on various outfits. The one she choose was a strapless black dress with a gold chain belt, black tights and three inch knee high boots and some black sunglasses.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:58 am
"Niiice." Shi complimented them as she came out wearing a short black skirt, black and red striped tights, a black tank with a skull and cross bones in red and black on it that showed her belly, a net top over that, studded braclets and belt, and black boots.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:08 pm
"Nice Shi-chan" Shizume said changing backinto her normal clothes and buys the outfit she choose. "Hinata you want the outfit? I'm sure Naruto will like it on you." Shizume said smiling. Hinata blushed a dark red "You think he would like it?" Hinata said in a quiet voice, "Yea he would I bet anyboy would go for a girl in that especially you" Shizume said smiling at her grabbing her bag. Hinata out her things on the check out counter while Shizume paid for both their things which was 100 ryo.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:32 pm
"Naruto Huh?" Yuri said, walking off,"Interesting."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:21 am
Shi changed back and payed for the outfit. "Where do you want to go now?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:56 am
"I don't know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:39 pm
"Well this time one of you chooses."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:11 pm
"Well it is a hot day out.... Whant to go swimming?" Hinata said whipping sweat from her forehead. "Ya I could use a swim" Shizume said agrreing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:43 pm
Name: Ryo Akamite
Personality: Very friendly. Random at times, but gets serious when he needs to be. Rarely gets angry at people, but when he does...stay clear of his way.
Crush: none...yet?
Appearance: User Image  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:59 pm
"Yeah, that is a good idea. Swimming it is." Shi was hyped up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:06 pm
Yuri layed in a field looking up at the sky.  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:07 pm
Ryo walked around an open field and looked up into the sky. "Today is a nice day. I wonder if something cool will happen today? All well..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff