Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:46 pm
kintara5
Name: Karen
Birthdate: 10-27
Hometown: San Diego,CA
Etnicity: Mexican
Interest: Games, Manga, and Sports
Hobbies: Sports, and games, AND READING MANGA!!!
More about you: Love to bug my sister! *thumbs up*
Anything else:Nope nothing that comes to mind.

Welcome to the guild
Hope you enjoy your stay  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:18 pm
Name: Names are not all that important.....but my nickname is Adrian ^_^, or Just call me Nova
Birthdate:12/11/83
Hometown: Harrisburg
Etnicity: Hispanic
Interest:movies, video/PC Games, Role Playing, LARP, Table Top Games (Dungeons and Dragons, White Wolf Etc.) Anime, Cartoons, music.
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Gamming of all sorts, Rping, Hanging out with friends, boating, Jet Sking, and swimming. But mainly Lounging abouts.
More about you: Well, Im just a typical girl. Various mood swings at times, but mostly im easy to get along with.
Anything else? Nope not really.

Came across the Guild by clicking on someones signature....((For the life of me I cant remember who's it was : )) Guild seems interesting ^_^ I willl stop by again soon! ^_^  

iMadam Red

On an evening in Roma

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:24 pm
Name: I'd rather use meh screen name or for short, call me Grey ^_^
Birthdate:July 12th
Hometown: Somewhere in NC
Etnicity: Multiracial
Interest: Cheerleading, Anime, School (yeah school), singing, and acting
Hobbies:writing, cheerleading, softball, reading, playing on the computer (if that's considered a hobby....)
More about you: At school people think I'm a prep because of the cheerleading, but when they get to know me, I'm really not. I talk A LOT and I usually tend to be kind of peppy....notice I didn't say preppy. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:34 pm
NovaLS
Name: Names are not all that important.....but my nickname is Adrian ^_^, or Just call me Nova
Birthdate:12/11/83
Hometown: Harrisburg
Etnicity: Hispanic
Interest:movies, video/PC Games, Role Playing, LARP, Table Top Games (Dungeons and Dragons, White Wolf Etc.) Anime, Cartoons, music.
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Gamming of all sorts, Rping, Hanging out with friends, boating, Jet Sking, and swimming. But mainly Lounging abouts.
More about you: Well, Im just a typical girl. Various mood swings at times, but mostly im easy to get along with.
Anything else? Nope not really.

Came across the Guild by clicking on someones signature....((For the life of me I cant remember who's it was : )) Guild seems interesting ^_^ I willl stop by again soon! ^_^

welcom good to have new members posting 4laugh hope to see you on sometime  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:35 pm
GreyStation_72
Hobbies:writing, cheerleading, softball, reading, playing on the computer (if that's considered a hobby....)
More about you: At school people think I'm a prep because of the cheerleading, but when they get to know me, I'm really not. I talk A LOT and I usually tend to be kind of peppy....notice I didn't say preppy. ninja

glad you joined..it's been awhile since i've seen you on...well have fun and enjoy....oh and pm me somtime will ya sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Eternal Dragonz
GreyStation_72

glad you joined..it's been awhile since i've seen you on...well have fun and enjoy....oh and pm me somtime will ya sweatdrop

Thanks! 4laugh  

On an evening in Roma

Teredani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 am
Name: teredani
Birthdate: 1964
Hometown: St. Paul, MN
Etnicity: White boy
Interest: Collecting anything with dragons on it, Gardening
Hobbies: Quilting, Cooking, Playing Warcraft...others
More about you: I live in El Paso with my wife and two kids. I was born under the Chinese year of the Dragon so I guess thats why I love dragons so much. My wife and I were married in Disneyland. I'm starting my own business soon and look forward to spending time with my kids more.  
Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff