Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Rejected applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you find these applications?
  Amusing
  Disgusting
  Neither
  Both
View Results

KingKidd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:17 pm
Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? biggrin

Oh me, oh my. Have people even heard of vowels?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:36 pm
Quote:

Request from red fox girll Accept Decline Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:07 pm

i wanna join its look fun

Text talk's not too horrible, but nonetheless, it's text talk.  

Zealot of Insanity

Taki Kurozawa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:02 am
You made my head spin! D<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:59 am
Yeah...application sorting duty is the worst. Once for one of my friends rp guilds the application:

Quote:
I'm a really good rper. -walks to the chair-

So I feel your pain mods of G3.  

Niccea Majeare

xboxzombie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:25 pm
i love it when retards try to flame a guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 pm
The last application qoute on the first post was quite funny.  

RedKittyKat

cheapxtrick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:38 pm
Thats too funny. Did they honestly rhink theyed get aceppted(sp?)?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:28 am
Goodness...

D; It's quite pathetic.

[ Echoing ][ Palaver ]

Monkey-Turtle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:34 pm
I'm sorry... I have to say this:
LOL.
*scribbles out hurriedly* Aaah! Where has my grammar gone?
Sorry about that.

But yes, I do find these people extremely hilarious. They seem to be so... what's the word? Will painfully aware suffice? Yes, painfully aware that their own grammar is out the porthole with a ten-ton weight that they feel the need to take it out on us.

Yes, people like us have always been ridiculed. Take Lister for example... *goes off into tangent about famous doctors*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:24 pm
dameonmac5918

scream LET ME AT HIM ... HER... IT!!! *pulls out missile launcher*

Why it is a big deal is because you will never get anywhere in life if you don't! What CEO in their right mind will hire someone who says: "I wanna join ur compana lol"? *sigh* End of rant.

xd That made my day.

This reminds me of how my brother didn't want to take classes at the tech center(It's sort of like school but you learn about computers there) because they had to make sure everyone could read before they could start class. mad  

golden-cat143

speed2616203260fan

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:00 am
"Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? "

What the hell?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:12 pm
Zealot of Insanity
Gosh, I found another idiot!

Quote:
Request from M R T S P Y Accept Decline Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:06 pm

Yo Dowgs! FTW! I supert gud gramma i #@/3 gud grremmar. u r fffffffffrrrrrrrrrreeeeaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn crAZY IF u dOnt l3t me join. plz plz plz plz plz lemme j0in .

woah! that over-usage of plz really expresses your eagerness, XD rofl  

jgamefreek

jgamefreek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:23 pm
KingKidd
Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? biggrin

Oh me, oh my. Have people even heard of vowels?

Do they even know what "grammar" means? Also, please allow me to decipher that:

Seriously! Why do you all give a damn? Grammar is not important! We can get through life without grammar! I mean it, why is everyone so damned perfect?(your obviously not...) Get a life and you suxors!(I don't think thats even a text talk word)((nor a word at all)) Seriously! Seriously! Seriously! Go to Hell! go go go go go go to to to to to to Hell(notice the forgetfulness of any ending punctuation at all ) Can I join, please? biggrin

o.O all I can say is wow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:30 am
Blocktapus
Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

Translation: Wow you guys are grammer senates! You are all mean and I think you should all go to hell some people are retarded you know and all because you are so perfect on your words doesn't mean that the word gives @ damn. You all like need to chill or I'll tell a admin on you you stupid b****s f**k you! heart kati Please.

PS: For your info, I type good ok? Ok. Glad we has this talk bye bye now! oh no, wait, I wan to say U all can go suck some ...... You ...... Go and suck a .....

Sorry, but I feel the need to make a correction here.

Taking into consideration the context of the message, I think he was calling us "Grammar Nazis" not "Grammar senates".  

Silvermaiden

XxSaligiarexX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 am
Perfectuous! XD Ahh, Some people are just so funny...  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff