Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:52 am
Well, Sausa tick me off, he attack me again, so I"m assuming he'll attack again any time soon, but he might expect an attack from me because of this, but just like I said in the SW forums, I'm not falling for that provode, I mean, why can't we all get along? Too bad their thick headed, Sorry to hear about your ninja. Since Havik is out, maybe I can get you two and Inferno and Jade to attack Sausa all at once so then he can be out of commission, because I do not want you two be wipe out by taking out Sausa alone. Anyways, yeah, my lil update, and also, where the heck is Jade and Inferno, I havn't seen them online on msn in a while -.-;; oh well  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:15 pm
Eva Edin
Well, Sausa tick me off, he attack me again, so I"m assuming he'll attack again any time soon, but he might expect an attack from me because of this, but just like I said in the SW forums, I'm not falling for that provode, I mean, why can't we all get along? Too bad their thick headed, Sorry to hear about your ninja. Since Havik is out, maybe I can get you two and Inferno and Jade to attack Sausa all at once so then he can be out of commission, because I do not want you two be wipe out by taking out Sausa alone. Anyways, yeah, my lil update, and also, where the heck is Jade and Inferno, I havn't seen them online on msn in a while -.-;; oh well
by the way...do you know suasa's ninjas strength? or at least a rough estimate? just to see if i can even do anything 'gainst 'im  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:21 pm
right now. . .I do not know nothing of Sausa unfortunely =/ besides his ranking and his alliance with Rangers. Sorry. Maybe I can get info from Inferno and Jade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:27 pm
Eva Edin
right now. . .I do not know nothing of Sausa unfortunely =/ besides his ranking and his alliance with Rangers. Sorry. Maybe I can get info from Inferno and Jade.
mm...alright take your time if you do plan on getting the info, i think i may be preoccupied with daygons for a while...if havik doesnt get back up again soon  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:19 pm
Havik might come back up quite soon but I think I can take care of it... ninja

I'm not sure I dare to attack Sausa yet since he's not anywhere close me on the scoreboard but if we do a massive attack I'll join in 3nodding

I hope Inferno and Jade gets back on soon so we can plot properly mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:26 pm
yeah, and if for some reason if havik comes back and you have trouble with im, lemme know i'll unleash my ninja again domokun however...daygons seems to be pretty weak...he hasnt even attacked me in the absence of my sentries...heh...hes in for it...  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:32 pm
Thanks for your input. Yeah, I hope the others comes in soon so we can plot properly, and yeah, I wouldnt' want you guys wipe out by Sausa, especaially when his doing some damage to me, meh. Anyways, if you guys have some kind of IM, that will be great. Mines can be easily find in my profile on gaia, however I don't use YIM much but if I need too, I will.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:53 pm
Eva Edin
Thanks for your input. Yeah, I hope the others comes in soon so we can plot properly, and yeah, I wouldnt' want you guys wipe out by Sausa, especaially when his doing some damage to me, meh. Anyways, if you guys have some kind of IM, that will be great. Mines can be easily find in my profile on gaia, however I don't use YIM much but if I need too, I will.
well...as you know i have my yahoo one...but thats the only one i got... sweatdrop other than of course...here on gaia...but that one is obvious...  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:51 pm
alright daygons has been taken care of... i got a ninja-to and a weapon combat from him, and i've still got 2 more raids in progress! biggrin ...i hope i keep my empty graveyard for some time to come...but to do that...i will send my ninjas to train...very often 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:02 pm
well, in my view, I dont see the training very helpfull unless you want to raise your ninja HP by like two points? I would do more missions, it will give your ninjas experience and fame at the same time, thats what I do. ninja  

Eva Edin

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:16 pm
I have AIM but I've only used it maybe two or three times and that was about six months ago sweatdrop I have no one to talk with anyways ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:20 pm
Eva Edin
well, in my view, I dont see the training very helpfull unless you want to raise your ninja HP by like two points? I would do more missions, it will give your ninjas experience and fame at the same time, thats what I do. ninja
true...but a lof of training makes a lot of hp...i got a lvl 8 with 97 hp...though his stats are a little low  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:17 pm
ah, mines is the opposite, if I had a level 8 ninja, the hp will be lower then 60  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:07 pm
oh...it is good though that not only one thing goes up when you level up...hmm....its kinda boring without daygons and havik around sad ...maybe i should attack hu_loa...wait...no no...i've just got a bit too much bloodlust... sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:02 am
Maybe you could afford to waste some time to get up Kazegakure? I've already lost you on the scoreboard with Cactus and that one only got 14 fame so far confused

Havik seems to be stuck on 997 fame and daygons is even farther down mrgreen  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces