Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Guild of DOOM [pwning moms since 2005]

Back to Guilds

Poll Guild of DOOM liek totally doomy and stuff 

Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
The Poll Guild Bar of DOOM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Option! (not really)
Poll question!
58%
 58%  [ 297 ]
Poll question!
41%
 41%  [ 211 ]
Total Votes : 508

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:25 pm
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!
I was just trying to express how much I hate moths, but Gaia wouldn't let me... Stupid moth-loving Gaia
I hate moths too, especially when they somehow get into our bathroom and fly around the light...

Or the way they tend to aim for my face everytime I'm near them...
Or when they just dont fly at all and try to blend in and you dont realize them. And then they scare me..

And just the look of them... Idunno... I just hate them.. and the size of the one in my hallway is scaring. Almost the length of a pinky finger
Thats huge..the ones I see here are pretty small.

I could see the light flicker through the doorway and decided to take a look... Then I closed the door and now I'm thinking about sleeping next to my computer instead of going to my room... Good thing I have an extra bed in here.
I really hate moths!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:30 pm
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!
I was just trying to express how much I hate moths, but Gaia wouldn't let me... Stupid moth-loving Gaia
I hate moths too, especially when they somehow get into our bathroom and fly around the light...

Or when they just dont fly at all and try to blend in and you dont realize them. And then they scare me..

And just the look of them... Idunno... I just hate them.. and the size of the one in my hallway is scaring. Almost the length of a pinky finger

I could see the light flicker through the doorway and decided to take a look... Then I closed the door and now I'm thinking about sleeping next to my computer instead of going to my room... Good thing I have an extra bed in here.
I really hate moths!
Why dont you just go kill it? Face your fears! be a man! Stuff like that xd  

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:31 pm
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!

I really hate moths!

And ruin the nice white wall? Nah... My mom isn't going to like that. And I don't want to  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:36 pm
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!

I really hate moths!

And ruin the nice white wall? Nah... My mom isn't going to like that. And I don't want to
Hehe...would you feel sorry for the moth after you killed it? Last week there was this bug in my sink so i turned on the hot water and burnt it to death...I felt bad after and put cold water on it expecting it to come back to life...  

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:40 pm
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!

I really hate moths!

Hehe...would you feel sorry for the moth after you killed it? Last week there was this bug in my sink so i turned on the hot water and burnt it to death...I felt bad after and put cold water on it expecting it to come back to life...

Not really... But it's really big!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:43 pm
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!

I really hate moths!

Why is it whenever someone says "really big" i always think wrongly?

I killed an ant today. I felt bad after because my brother said it was his pet ant.  

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:45 pm
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!

I really hate moths!

I killed an ant today. I felt bad after because my brother said it was his pet ant.

I don't know...

Pet ant? He must feel lonely  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:49 pm
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Alynne
Neztnerol
Stupid error in posting!

I really hate moths!

I don't know...

Pet ant? He must feel lonely
He probably is...  

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:56 pm
I'm hungry... but I just realized that stupid bug is on my way to the kitchen... But since hunger conquers my fear: I'm going in!.... or out of this room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:58 pm
Hey Some Kids set off fireworks on my lon, damn kids.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:59 pm
Tiger Jimmy J.
Isnt that illegal  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:00 pm
Alynne
Tiger Jimmy J.
Isnt that illegal
Yeah , but they got caught.  

Tiger Jimmy J.

Neztnerol
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:42 pm
Good night  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:43 pm
Neztnerol
Good night
Nighty night Nez  

Alynne