Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Missing Uchiha {PART 1} [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my fiction? (people count!!)
  Yep (+1)
View Results

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:48 pm
Heh, so Solari knew that Oto hospital like the back of her hand, eh? Seems useful to me.
And so they wait.

And by the way, this isn't my spring form. That will come in a few months, when it actually looks like spring outside my window.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:12 pm
Whoo! I caught up! And, doesn't Solari already know that Kabuto is a spy for the Sound Village, considering that she was there for a year or two? If that was already stated in an earlier chapter, than I'm sorry. It's been a while since I've re-read the whole entire story, sweatdrop .

Orochimaru seemed kind of ignorant at the end there. He knew that Solari had the power to listen through the wall and either didn't sense them all in the next room or just didn't care.

Even if it isn't your spring form, it sitll looks spring-ish to us, 3nodding . I guess you got tired of the winter form, neh? I could never stick with one avatar for so long.

Lady Okori

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:59 pm
no Solari never knew that Kabuto was working for Orochimaru.....Kabuto spent most of his time in Konoha and the one time she was him, she never saw his face (see chapter 7) so it was still a shock

and i never really thought about that thing with Orochimaru......i guess if i think about it now, he wouldn't care if she heard and he would be interested to see what her reaction was......or he may not have known that she was in the room right next to them....i'll let you pick which ever one you want because that scene has no other significance other than Solari finding out about Kabuto

P.S. even though i have alot written, posts might come more slowly cause i'm grounded and am not allowed on Gaia for god knows how long......but i'm on now sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:31 pm
Err...don't get caught, and that sucks! Being grounded...luckily, my parents don't know the concept of 'grounding', so they just don't. sweatdrop . Not that I've ever done anything to warrant such punishment, but eh...

And I'll pick the 'anticipating her reaction', since there is absolutely no way that he wouldn't be able to tell that they were in the next room. The boys thought that they were safe, so they wouldn't be hiding their chakra signatures. Also, Sasuke and Solari have his cursed seals, so Orochimaru should be able to sense them.

Lady Okori

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:16 pm
i'm still grounded but i think my parents forgot...........

i love this chapter, it has the hyuga fight (when i did this i took alot of lines directally from the manga.....it was really hard to come up with my own wtuff so i kinda gave up) and its the last english chapter (YIPEE!!)...i also seriously debated with myself how to get rid of Misumi....i considered killing him off but in the end i think this worked out good enough....

Chapter 15: The Preliminary Rounds - Part 1

They spent the three days in the tower setting traps and just talking with other ninjas. On the fifth day of the exam they were all called to the main room and were told to organize into lines by team.

“Congratulations! Seven teams have made it through to the third round of this Chunin Exam.” Everyone was watching the Hokage. He seemed shocked that such a large number of teams had made it through.

Wow I guess Ibiki wasn’t too easy on them. This really is a tough bunch of kids. When Solari heard Anko’s thoughts she laughed slightly.

A man walked up to the Hokage and whispered something in his ear. The Hokage nodded and the other man turned towards the genin.

“Before the third round of the Chunin Exam, (cough cough) you will need to go through a preliminary test. We have very important people coming to watch this third part and they just don’t have the time to watch all of you fight. (cough) The preliminary rounds start right now. In interest of time, does anyone feel like they should not do this? Please say so now, this will not affect the rest of you team.”

Sakura turned towards Sasuke. “Please Sasuke, disqualify yourself. If the test starts now then you won’t be able to have someone look at that weird mark.”

“No. I came here to see if I was the best and I will compete in this exam.”

“Fine, then I’ll disqualify you.” She began to raise her hand but Solari pushed it back down.

“Sakura, you can’t make someone else’s decision. Sasuke survived didn’t he? He is strong enough to go through one little fight. Then we can get it looked at by the Hokage.” Sakura looked disapproving, but she made not further attempts to disqualify Sasuke.

“I quit,” said Kabuto, raising his hand. “I’ve never been much of a fighter, I just want my teammates to do well.” Kabuto looked at one of his teammates, his teammate nodded. “Also Misumi Tsurugi, he quits too.”

“Thank you. Kabuto Yakushi and Misumi Tsurugi of Konoha are disqualified. Please leave.” Kabuto and Misumi tuned to leave. As they passed Solari she stopped them.

“Is this what you do every time?” she whispered.

Kabuto pushed up his glasses. There was an evil glint in his eyes and a smirk on his face. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“You collect information on different shinobi, give the information to Orochimaru, and then drop out so you do it again.”

“You always were to clever for your own good Solari. Even when you were much younger.”

She clenched her fists. He was that boy I met the day I left Otogakure. She saw the look on his face and became even more furious. “Just get out, now.”

Kabuto smiled, motioned to Misumi, and left the tower.

“Alright (cough), if no one else wants to quit then I will randomly select the first competitors in the preliminary rounds (cough).” Two names appeared on the screen, ‘Sasuke Uchiha’ and ‘Yoroi Akado.’ “Will everyone please go up on the observation decks to stay out of the way when people are fighting.”

Solari walked passed Sasuke. “Be careful,” she whispered to him. Judging by the look he gave her, Sasuke understood that she was talking about the curse mark.

Once everyone was up on the balconies, Hayate explained the rules of the preliminary test. “This is a fight with no limitations. It will go until someone loses. In order to lose, you must (cough) die or concede defeat. Also if at any point I decide that the match is over, I can declare a winner.” He put his hand up, signaling the match was about to start. “Match number one, Sasuke Uchiha versus Yoroi Akado, (cough) begin.”

Solari wanted to watch the match. At any sign of the curse mark acting up she was going to stop it. But, mush to her annoyance, Kakashi distracted her.

“I’m gong to have to seal both your and Sasuke’s curse marks after this match.”

Solari’s hand instinctively jumped to cover the mark. “How did you know?”

“Well,” he said, moving her hand of the mark. “Until you did that, I could see your mark and,” he pointed at Sasuke.

Solari leaned over the balcony to see Sasuke. The curse mark had spread all over his body and Yoroi was laying on the ground unconscious. That happened so fast, did Sasuke activate the curse mark on purpose? She turned to Sakura and voiced her concern.

“No, I don’t think it was on purpose. I couldn’t really tell, but it looked like that Yoroi guy was sucking out Sasuke’s chakra. Could that have affected it at all?”

“I don’t know,” Solari lied. She can’t really know, too many people know about the mark already.

Sasuke came up to where they were standing while the next two people (Sakura and Ino) headed down to the main floor for their own fight.

“Come one you two, we’re going to fix those marks of yours.” Kakashi tried to steer them away from the main group, but Solari wouldn’t move.

“I made up my mind while I was in the forest. I’m not getting this resealed.”

“You have to. What if you lose control of it, like Sasuke just did?”

“I won’t. I’m past that.” Kakashi looked confused. “I survived a year without it sealed. I know how to manage this mark. I’m not getting it sealed.”

Kakashi realized that he was not going to win this fight. He sighed and took Sasuke to seal the mark.

After they left Solari was left to watch rivals fight, and the only people to talk to were Lee and Naruto. Bored by this situation, Solari sat down against the wall and began preparing herself for whenever her match was.

Sakura and Ino’s fight was almost silent. Solari didn’t bother to watch but occasionally would listen in on either of their thoughts. Awww they used to be friends, how sweet. She thought sarcastically.

At the end of Sakura and Ino’s fight, Kakashi came back. Solari jumped up to greet him.

He looked at all the weapons she had laid out to make sure she had enough. “I’m glad that you are so interested in your own teammate’s outcome in the Chunin Exam.”

“Oh, right. How did she do?” Then Solari saw both Sakura and Ino being carried up to the balcony, unconscious. Of course. Solari thought disparagingly.

“The third fight. Hinata Hyuga and (cough) Neji Hyuga.”

Neji immediately went down to the main floor, but Hinata looked stunned. People were telling her not to fight because she had no chance against Neji. Solari walked up to Hinata and hugged her.

“We’re all here, if I need to step in and stop this fight, I will. I don’t care what anyone else says. I promise that you will not die. Go out there and do your best.” Everyone looked stunned at these words, but Hinata looked heartened.

“Thank you Solari. You were always a good friend.” Hinata walked slowly down to the floor where Neji stood waiting. Despite Soalri’s encouragement, Hinata was never one to fight and unnecessary battle.

The Hyugas faced off, Neji looked Hinata in the eye and said something Solari could barely hear. “You should forfeit now Lady Hinata. You will lose to me, without a doubt.”

Hinata shook her head and Hayate began the match. The two of them activated their Byakugans and started their fight. Their style was very unusual, Naruto looked at Kakashi, hoping for an explination. Solari understood what was going on, having sparred with Hinata on the days they trained together.

“They Hyuga style of fighting is a very unique,” Kakashi explained. “By using their Byakugan, they can see the chakra points in a person’s body. Their style of taijutsu involves emitting chakra from their hands and blocking the chakra points in their opponent’s body. This stops the flow of chakra.” At this point, Hinata’s hand brushed against Neji.

“All right Hinata! Show that arrogant freak who’s boss!” Solari shouted.

Naruto looked at her with a confused expression on his face. He had obviously not understood what Kakashi had just said. “She barely touched him. You think that’s great.”

Solari sighed. “You didn’t listen to a word Kakashi just said, did you?”

“I listened, that doesn’t mean I understood it.”

She rolled her eyes. “I’m not as good at explaining things as Sakura. So to put it bluntly, you don’t want to fight a Hyuga. They could kill you without breaking a sweat. Hinata got close enough to Neji for some of her chakra to block one chakra points in his body.”

Down on the main floor, the fighting stopped.

“Just as I thought,” Neji said, brushing the spot she had hit as if he were brushing off dirt. “You’re weak. You have no intention of even trying to kill me. That was a useless spot to hit. If you won’t even try, why did you bother entering this exam?”

Hinata’s quiet response was, “I wanted to change myself.”

“That’s impossible. A person cannot change what they are. You, Lady Hinata, are a quiet peaceful person. That may be a good thing, but not for a shinobi. You agree with others too easily, and feel inferior. You are inferior. You are a spoiled brat, the heir to the Hyuga clan. You don’t deserve it.”

“Shut up Neji!” Solari shouted leaning over the banister. Naruto looked at her, she was shaking with rage at what Neji had said to her best friend.

“What’s the matter with you?” he asked.

“She really does want to change herself. The reason why we train together so much is because she desperately wants to change. She works hard and never stops. Neji may think he has it hard because he is from the ‘branch family,’ but Hinata has to put up with her father every single day. It’s because of him that she is the way she is. He always tells her that she is not as good as her sister.”

“What does he mean ‘Lady Hinata?’ Hinata is Hinata.”

This time, it was Lee who responded. “In the Hyuga clan, there are two branches. The main house is in charge of everything. Then the branch family that’s only purpose is to protect the main house. Hinata is from the main house while Neji is from the branch family.”

While they were explaining this to Naruto, Neji had continued to berate Hinata. “People are judged by what they are, not what they want to be. Looks, brains, ability, and personality, people cannot change these things Lady Hinata. Just like the fact that I am from the branch family of our clan, and you the main house. Even though I am only where I am because my father was born two minutes later.” He looked at her, a look of hate on his face. “You know everything I am saying is true. You know that because of who you are, you cannot beat me in this fight.” Hinata stood her ground. “Fine, I am no longer responsible if you die.”

They continued their fight, but this time Hinata was trying much harder. She touched Neji two more times, but it seemed like he didn’t even notice. Hinata went in for another hit. They both froze. From where Solari was standing it seemed as if Hinata had hit a critical spot. All of a sudden blood came out of Hinata’s mouth.

“No!” Naruto yelled. “I thought she hit him! What’s up with that?!”

Gai shook his head. “Neji never would let Hinata hit him in a place that would kill him. The chakra network in the body is so intertwined with your internal organs that by hitting certain places you can kill your opponent. Neji knows this and always guards his heart.”

“But Hinata?” Solari gasped. Hinata fell to her hands and knees coughing up blood.

“You should give up now,” Neji told her. “I’ve blocked the chakra to your heart. If you continue to fight you will die.” Hinata shook her head and stood up. “It’s pointless Lady Hinata. Your fate is to lose to me. That will not change. From the point you choose not to forfeit you were setting yourself up for regret.”

“I will not give up,” she said, facing him. “This is my ninja way.”

“Hey! That’s my line!” Naruto shouted to the air.

“She copied you Naruto. She always has admired you, she saw how you never give up and wanted to be the same.” Solari remember what she had told Hinata before they had even found out about the Chunin Exam. ‘Listen, Hinata, right now Naruto likes Sakura. The only way to change his mind is to show him you are confident and strong.’ She smiled to herself. Good job Hinata. Naruto is really starting to recognize you as a shinobi now.

“She’s at her limit,” Kakashi said. “That attack to her heart completely shut down her chakra network. She has no chance against Neji now.” Neji hit her face and she collapsed. She got up and ran at Neji who hit her heart again.

When Hinata tried to get up again Solari felt compelled to stop her. “Hinata, stop it! You’re a great ninja but doing this you will get yourself killed!”

Neji looked up at the balcony and met Solari’s eyes. “She is not a great ninja. She had no chance against me.”

“Neji,” Hinata was barely audible. “I’m am not done here. I am changing myself.”

To everyone’s relief, Hayate stepped in. “Anymore and Hinata will be killed. (cough) I declare Neji Hyuga the–” Neji ran up at Hinata.
She couldn’t let this happen. Solari jumped down to the floor without a second thought and got between the two Hyugas. Fortunately for her a split second after she did this, some of the jounins realized what was going to happen and jumped down as well. Gai held back Neji while Kurenai and Kakashi went in front and behind Hinata and Solari.

“It’s over!” Solari shouted from behind Kakashi. “The match was declared over and you won. What is the point in killing Hinata?”

“More special treatment for the main house,” Neji said, completely unfazed by the hold Gai had on him.

Solari heard a cough from behind her and Hinata collapsed. She bent down to examine Hinata with Kurenai and Kakashi standing over her. She reached out with her mind to hear hinata’s heartbeat. Oh no! She stood up. “We need a medical team over here now. Hinata has gone into cardiac arrest.” While a medical team aided Hinata Solari stared at Neji, hatred in her face.

Neji smirked. “Are you going to kill me?”

Solari ran at him, fully prepared to resort to the jutsus she learned in the sound village in order to kill him. Kakashi grabbed her wrist.

“Solari.” She tried to pull away but he held on tighter. “Gai, I suggest you take Neji away now, before Solari does something she will regret later.” Gai and Neji left the floor and Kakashi turned Solari to face him. She refused to look him in the eye. “Solari, look at me.” She turned her head away from him. “Look at me.” Grudgingly, she looked at him. She tried to express how she was feeling in her face in hopes that Kakashi would understand and let her kill Neji. “You have never killed anyone. You don’t know what it is like. You should avoid it if at all possible. Plus in your condition,” he indicated her unsealed curse mark, “you could do even more damage to yourself.”

“Fine.” She shrugged Kakashi off and walked back to the balcony, giving Neji a disgusting look as she passed him.

Hayate looked relived that the match was over. He looked at the screen and announced the names for the next match. “The fourth match in the preliminary rounds of the Chunin Exam, Kankuro versus Solari Uchiha.”

.........horray for super long chapters that continue forever!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:56 am
Time moves in a spiral
Kankuro and Solari in the next match, then? Interesting. I like how the matches are a bit mixed up.
always going forward, yet repeating itself.

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:07 pm
sweatdrop the sad truth about why i mixed up the matches was so i could write less.....because of her match Solari gets taken to the hospital and misses all the other matches....but i'm glad you think it's interesting  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:56 am
yeah! for mixing things up for less writing! I have done the same!  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:29 pm
kk now i start the chapters in Japanese.....horray!!! but i think that in my excitement i went kinda overboard on some of the chapters.........i'm putting the translations in parentesis (did i spell that right), unless i think it is something really obvious like 'hai,' 'ohayo gozaimasu,' or 'arigato'........and i used honorifics

and Senshi-san is introduced.....i have a description of what she looks like but i also made her on Tektek....that should be on page 5

Chapter 16: The Preliminary Rounds - Part 2

Solari walked down to the main floor and waited for Kankuro. He came down and they faced each other.

“You’re that girl that attacked me before the exam started,” Kabuto said astonished.

“And you’re the guy who was taken out by a kick and a pebble. This is going to be easy.” Solari faced him waiting for the fight to start.

“The fourth match (cough),” Hayate raised his hand. “Kankuro versus Uchiha Solari. Begin.”

Solari waited. I need to wait for him to make the first move. That way I can find an opening. She waited. Finally Kankuro pulled something off his back. Solari tensed and watched intently.

“I’m impatient. Let’s start this.” He removed the bandages surrounding the thing to reveal a puppet. “Meet Karasu, he is the last thing you will ever see.” He made a throwing motion with his arm and Karasu flew forward toward Solari.

She jumped and skid off to the right. So he’s a puppeteer, huh. This will be fun. She pulled out a kunai knife and threw it at Kankuro. When he jumped out of the way, Solari noticed that Karasu moved as well. Well that solves one problem. She threw some shurikens at Kankuro and ran behind them as they flew through the air. While Kankuro was distracted with the shurikens, Solari came up behind him and punched him in the head. She jumped in front of him, waited a few seconds, and punched his shoulder. Backing away, she put together the information she had gathered.

He is a puppeteer, that means he specialized in medium to long range attacks. He is obviously not very good at taijutsu or defense or else he would have taken the opportunity to attack me those few seconds I was in front of him. She smiled. I’m no genius but I think if I stick to short range attacks I could beat him. She ran at Kankuro again and knocked him over with a swift kick to the legs. Unfortunately, when Kankuro moved, Karasu did as well. Karasu flew towards her and Kankuro took the opportunity to attack. He moved his finger and a dagger came out of one of Karasu’s hands. It cut Solari’s left shoulder and blood spattered on the floor.

She backed off again, holding her shoulder. She noticed that she now had no feeling in her left arm.

Kankuro smirked. “Every single part of Karasu is a weapon. And every blade is coated in poison.”

She pulled out a slip of paper and waved it in Kankuro’s face.

“That’s such a small paper bomb, it won’t make a dent on Karasu.”

“You think I don’t know that?” She put the bomb over the gash on her arm made by Karasu and made the hand sign to activate the bomb.

She winced from the pain and then again when Naruto’s piercing voice shouted at her. “What was that! Blowing up your arm puts you at a disadvantage!”

“I actually agree with him,” Kankuro said.

“Naruto wa baka desu. (Naruto is an idiot.) He doesn’t know why I did this. By doing this I stop the flow of poison through my body, even though I’m bleeding even more.” She got an idea, reaching into her weapons pouch she felt a twinge of pain from her curse mark. This is bad. I have to finish this fast. She took out a senbon and enclosed it in her fist like Kin had done when they fought in the forest.

She ran at Kankuro one more time, aiming for his stomach. It was a direct hit. She dragged her fist up his side and down his arm. Kankuro’s chakra stings controlling Karasu were severed. Solari dropped the senbon and punched him one more time in the face. Kankuro fell to the floor, unconscious.

“The winner of the fourth match, Uchiha Solari.”

Kakashi jumped down and stood next to her. “Congratulations Solari. But I think we should have a medical team look at that.”

“Hai Kakashi.”

Kakashi signaled to a medic-nin who came over and looked at Solari’s arm. Then medic-nin had pale green hair and matching eyes. Her hair was held back by a black headband. She was probably 18 years old. Kakashi left her there. Apparently, Sakura and Ino were awake now and he wanted to check on them.

“That was pretty careless,” said the medic-nin as she examined the damage. “Fortunately for you there isn’t much left to do. Why don’t you come down to the hospital and we can have someone remove the rest of the poison and bandage that up for you.”

She nodded and let the medic-nin lead her out of the tower. She led her through the forest, escorted by and ANBU squad.

“What are the ANBU for?” Solari asked.

“If someone is seriously injured then we don’t want to be attacked by something while we're taking them to the hospital.”

“Oh.”

When they got out of the forest the ANBU went back to the tower.

“I’m sorry. This is my first assignment as a qualified medic-nin. You have lost so much blood. Let me wrap that up quickly.” She pulled out some gauze and placed it over the wound, then she wrapped it in bandages. “There, that’s should do it until we reach the hospital. My name is Takanata Senshi. What about you?”

“Uchiha Solari,” she said, examining the bandaging.

“Uchiha huh. I thought the only Uchiha still in the village was Uchiha Sasuke.” They began to walk to the hospital as they continued the conversation.

“Yeah, that’s what everyone else thought. I was put up for adoption.”

“I thought you looked familiar. You are Hokage-sama’s granddaughter aren’t you?”

“I was. He adopted me, but sense I took on the name Uchiha, I stopped saying that I was Hokage-sama’s granddaughter. Your name sounds familiar too. Takanata, that’s that spy clan isn’t it?”

“Yeah it is. But my father and I are the only ones left in Konoha. My mom and sister have been in the sound village for 10 ½ years now.”

“Wow.”

They reached the hospital. Senshi took them in through the medic-nin entrance and got another medic-nin to remove the poison. Apparently, the poison had gone through her arm and was heading into her lungs, and the bomb had chipped her bone and tore at her muscle. She had to be put on anesthetics while they removed the poison and fixed her arm.

When she woke up, Sakura was sitting next to her bed. Solari felt her arm, it was wrapped in bandages and in a sling. “What’s the line up for the Chunin Exam?”

Sakura frowned, “Is that all you care about?”

“Don’t answer a question with another question. But yeah, right now all I care about is finding out the lineup for the Exam.” She stretched her right arm, shut her eyes and yawned.

“The doctors said that you were really lucky. If the poison had spread any farther you would’ve died. They also said that if the explosion had reached your curse mark that it would’ve spread rapidly and you would’ve died.”

Solari opened one eye and looked at Sakura. “The doctors said that?”

“Um no. Hokage-sama said that.”

“That makes more sense. Now what is the lineup for the exam?”

“You don’t care at all that you barely escaped death do you? Or about Sasuke-kun. Why are you so determined to know?”

Solari got up and headed towards the door. “I just want to know which sucker has to fight me, that’s all. Now excuse me.”

Sakura jumped out of her seat. “You aren’t supposed to get out of bed, let alone walk around the hospital.”

“You honestly think I care. I have to do something.” She walked out of her room and turned a corner. Senshi was there, apparently she was on her way to check oh Solari. “Ohyao gozaimasu Senshi-san.”

“Ohyao gozaimasu Solari-chan. Where were you going?”

“I was going to see what rooms Sasuke and Hinata-chan are in.”

“I can tell you that. I’m one of the medic-nins in charge of the people here because of the chunin exam.” She checked a clipboard. “Hinata-chan is in 277 and Sasuke-kun is in 306. You can go visit them but be back in you room in 1 hour, I have to change the bandages on your arm.”

“Hai.” She went first to visit Sasuke because she was already on the third floor. On her way there she ran into Kakashi.

“Solari, I’m glad to see you’re up and about. Were you on your way to visit Sasuke?”

“Yeah I was.”

“I’ll come with you.” They walked to Sasuke’s room, one the way they talked about the people that had fought after she left. Shino had beaten Zaku, Dosu defeted Choji in less then 2 minutes, Temari beat Tenten, Naruto fought Kiba, and Lee fought Gaara.

“Naruto walked out looking like he was king of the world. But Lee…” His voice faded away.

“What’s the matter with Lee-san?”

“Well he’s not in very good shape. That Sabuku no Gaara guy completely crushed Lee’s left arm and leg.” They reached room 306, when they got in Sasuke was awake but lying in bed.

“Ohyao gozaimasu Sasuke. O genki desu ka? (Good morning Sasuke. How are you feeling?)” She sat down in a chair and Kakashi did the same.

“I’ve been better.” He smiled slightly as if he thought his condition was funny.

“I know what you mean.”

Sasuke looked at her arm. “How could you know what I mean? You don’t have this mark.”

“Actually, I do.” She showed Sasuke her curse mark and his eyes widened.

“Oh. So how all do in your matches?” Solari was surprised by his reaction, he seemed suprised, but it also seemed like he didn't care.

“Well Sakura tied with Ino, Naruto beat Kiba, and I beat some guy from Sunagakure, I think his name was Kankuro.”

Sasuke faced Kakashi. “So what’s going on with the actual third part of the exam?”

“Well everyone who won has one month to train and learn new techniques. I want to train to two of you.”

“What about the lineup?” Solari felt like she had asked this question a million times, this time she really wanted an answer.

“Solari, you are fighting Aburame Shino. Sasuke, you are fighting Sabuku no Gaara. Then Naruto is against Hyuga Neji, Shikamaru is against Kinuata Dosu, and the winner between the two of them fights Temari.”

Solari slammed her fist on the table next to Sasuke’s bed.

“What’s the matter with you?” Sasuke asked.

“I have to fight Shino. I wanted to murder Neji.”

Kakashi had a worried look on what they could see of his face. “I was actually relieved when I found out that you weren’t fighting Neji. I told you, save killing for when you absolutely have to. Otherwise you will regret it later.”

“She actually wants to kill him? I thought she just meant she wanted to beat him in a fight.”

“No she actually tried to kill him. I had to stop her after his fight. Unfortunately, after I teach the two of you some things during this month I would be much easier to kill Neji.”

“What do you mean?” Sasuke asked, he was evidently intrigued.

“I mean that during this month I want to work with the two of you.”

“What about Naruto’s training?” Solari really didn’t care, but she wanted to seem like she did.

“I have asked Ebisu to train him.”

Solari laughed. “Ebisu-sensei, you’re kidding right? Good luck to both of them.”

Ignoring her outburst, Kakashi stood up. “If the two of you want me to train you then be at the top of that mountain,” he indicated a rather low, flat peek out of the window, “at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning. Don’t be late.” He left the room and Solari stood up.

“Where are you going?” Sasuke asked.

“Hinata came in here yesterday after Neji almost killed her. I want to go see how she is doing.”

Sasuke smirked. “Is that why you wanted to kill Neji?”

“Yeah I wanted to return the favor, with interest.”

“You really are an Uchiha.”

Solari turned away from him to face the door. “As far as I know Sasuke, you’re the only Uchiha with a screwed up past and a desire for revenge.”

“But I’m also the only one left.”

“What about me, and Itachi?”

“You are the same as me, even if you don’t know it. He is, well he is the man who murdered the Uchiha clan, he’s is no longer an Uchiha.”

Solari nodded her head slightly and left the room.

Her visit in Hinata’s room was much less eventful and interesting. Hinata was asleep and hooked up to many different machines to keep her heartbeat regular and restore her chakra flow. Solari stayed in there thinking about what Kakashi might teach them that would let her kill Neji. After about 15 minutes she left and went back to her room.

When she got back in her room Senshi was in there.

“Senshi-san, I thought you wouldn’t be here for another 30 minutes.”

“Kakashi-san told me to stay here. I don’t know why, but I figured he had a good reason. While we’re both here, why don’t I change you bandages now?”

“Sure.” Senshi took Solari’s arm out of the sling and began to change the wrappings. “Senshi-san, how often do we have to do this?”

“8 o’clock tonight and then at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning.”

“Do you think we could do that a bit earlier tomorrow, like at 8 or 9?”

“That’s fine. Is that so you can leave the hospital early?” Solari tried to put a confused look on her face, but Senshi’s smile showed that she was unsuccessful. “It is true, isn’t it?”

Solari sighed, there was no point in lying. “Yeah it is, I promise I’ll be careful of my arm.”

“It’s fine, but I need you to come back each night and morning before you go so I can change your bandages. No one will find out, I can take full responsibility of you so no one else will come in here.”

“Thank you Senshi-san. You are too nice to me.”

Senshi finished changing the bandages and stood up. “My little sister is your age now. I haven’t seen her sense she was 2-years-old. I like knowing someone who I think would be just like her.” She walked towards the door. “From what I know about you, I think you would be just like her.” Senshi left the room.

If i forgot any translations and you don't know what the word means feel free to ask on any chapter biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 am
Solari actually wants to kill Neji? That's a little extreme, but justifiable.
So Sasuke is planning to recute Solari on his kill Itachi, rebuild the clan scheme. Will she accept, that's the question.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:00 pm
Salori wants to kill neji! Well, tell her that she's welomed to the "i wish i could Kill Neji" club. It's very fun ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:21 pm
(laughs a bit) Neji doesn't seem too popular right now does he? Actually he's one of my favorite characters...just not in this arc. sweatdrop . Don't you want to smack him upside the head and strangle him?

Err, what does Sasuke mean by "You are the same as me, even if you don't know it."? Was he referring to the screwed up past? Because it's actually true, judging by the snippets we've been given...

Lady Okori

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:42 am
hm...that's an interesting idea, xRyuuki. Sasuke doesn't know about her past does he?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:43 am
yeah...Sasuke doesn't know about her past yet.....he says that because he can see it in her eyes, kinda like how Garra could tell what Sasuke was like

oh and i love Neji to....he is one of my favorite characters also......but i don't know how to write him in a good light because Solari down't like him very much so i write him more like a jerk....

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games