Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiress123456

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:32 pm

I don't think it's bad that you read twilight
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:33 pm

I think boys who have read twilight are extremely hot. I might make my bf read it...

vampiress123456

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:29 pm

zZz[Reverend Manson]zZz
Cactus Attack!
i have yet to find a boy in rl who has read the book and its kinda annoyin. seriousl!! its a romance/vi va la vampires (is that an oxymoron??) and i want a guy to talk about the series with... and not just the nerd ones who read everything .... NOT EVEN THE NERD GUYS READ TWILIGHT !!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH scream ....and there isnt anything wrong, your awesome*high fives*
Hmm. Well me and my friend The Kraken both read and love it, and we've known each-other since we were born, so obviously we know each-other in real life. And it's not like I'm a nerd boy for a flamboyant guy, either, I'm right in the middle with those things. I guess you just have to get lucky if you want to find someone like that.

its not a question of luck, no guy in my school reads...or theyre to far down the well of stupid that they wont admit they read...yep, my school is all suckish emo
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:33 pm

I don't think there is anythihig wrong with a boy reading Twilight/New Moon. My ex. (now my best friend) read them and loved them. Then again he said he not only fell in love with the book but with Edward too... xd sweatdrop

LechersGirl240

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:43 pm

LechersGirl240
I don't think there is anythihig wrong with a boy reading Twilight/New Moon. My ex. (now my best friend) read them and loved them. Then again he said he not only fell in love with the book but with Edward too... xd sweatdrop

XD!

I don't think I would fall in love with Edward, but he's cool... cool
Epitaph of the Twilight
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:05 pm

Epitaph of the Twilight

Yeah, alot of people pointed at it and said, "Its a chick flick." And I just ignored them, and kept reading it. It was really good though, and your right, its like a girl reading a book with a boy as the main char.
Epitaph of the Twilight
i which that case that there are plent of books that the main character is a boy. i mean look at Harry Potter. a guys the main character and i still love the series. most books though main character is a guy so ive always had it hard finding one a girl main. but i found an author that in which all her books a girl is the main character. 4laugh

Karnteen_Akeo

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RainingTwilight

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't think there is anything wrong with a boy reading Twilight...Its just like a girl reading Harry Potter, or Eragon both with main character that is a male. I t isn't any difference, boys can read any book with a girl as a main character.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:36 pm

heart
I respect guys who read Twilight and New Moon, partly because they have the courage to read a book rated "Chick Flick Novel" and partly b/c I love that book and if they do too than we have the same views! I thinks it is awsome that guys love that book...(growing excited and dreamy) especially if they try to be like Edward! Hey! wait a minute! What happened to my edward?!?!?!
heart

Vampwolf_mercy

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:10 pm

XD. This is also awesome because this way I can ask someone to go with me to watch the movie when it comes out. Not many people will realize that its a good movie that girls will want to watch, and not many boys will know how good it is.
Epitaph of the Twilight
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:23 pm

well i don't relly care if a guy reads twilight or not it's just a awesome book that everybody should read it biggrin

nadishko13

blurose93

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:44 pm

*shrugs* I don't think boys reading Twilight is wrong. Although I do find it disturbing that my brother was curled up in bed eating chocolate while reading it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:55 pm

blurose93
*shrugs* I don't think boys reading Twilight is wrong. Although I do find it disturbing that my brother was curled up in bed eating chocolate while reading it. sweatdrop

That does seem like it would be disturbing...
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

missbella14

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm

The thought of having guys not read twilight just makes me want to cry because twilight is a beautifull book and i think that more guys should read twilight. I wish that guys at my school would read it.( shake my fist) but they don't. i even bribed one guy to do it. but he said he would never read a girly book. i smacked him and told him never to talk about twilight in that deceitful way.i would just like to say "thank you to all the guys that have read twilight for proving that twilight is not just for girls".
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:54 pm

There is NOTHING at all wrong with guys reading Twilight and New Moon!!!!! Those ppls can shuv it up there asses!!!!

KatiexChimerical

Ichigo_Sanji

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:01 pm

Not at all. I particularly think it is cool that a guy would read this. Although it does'nt surprise me it is still cool. It makes it easier to actually choose topics to talk about with many people. Especially if a girl really likes the book too ^.^ I mean. I am pretty sure NOT MANY GUYS in CoralPark (My school) read anythign to that effect. Do they even read?! Lol. J/P ^.^

http://profile.imeem.com/nBI90L/playlist/bldd0bby/

You should listen to the sound track I posted up from Stephenie's Website. I still have to find some more. But these are songs that she was listening to from the different characters' POV.
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff