Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:33 pm
hey keep on posting please  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 am
yeah writing in advance is a good idea.....i'm currently writing chapter 23 of my story and i've only posted like to chapter 14 so i'm definatly ahead.......the only problem with writing in advance is then you will havce to refrain from spoilers......but it is also good because if you want to add a twist you can make it fit more by going back and changing small things in chapters you haven't posted....  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:59 pm
Sorry! i had a crap load of HW this week! and next week I'll be on vacation for spring break! so I'll try to make this chapter I littke longer than usual. Like i'll try to typr three to four pages on Word instead of two.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:38 pm
not trying to brag...but my average lenght fora chapter on Word is about 5.....especially in the chapters i'm currently writing i'm almost to the destruction of Konoha and it only took 26 chapters (well i'm just guessing....i've only written to 24)  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:54 am
I know how you two feel I've actaully typed up a series before  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:21 pm
One of my stories is a 20 pager, and I can't see any way to divide it up... so I don't. (It's an original story.)  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:13 pm
Sweet xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:02 am
The genin had gotten back to the house and eaten dinner. Sasuke and Naruto both threw up because of their eating competition. Ayona had retreated to her room. She was sitting on the ledge of the window in her room. Listening to music as always.

Sasuke was walking back to his room, two down from Ayona’s, and saw her sitting, staring, listening.

Sasuke leaned on the door frame, not making a sound. He listened to the music.

“Warm yourself by the fire, son,
And the morning will come soon.
I’ll tell you stories of a better time,
In a place that we once knew.

Before we packed our bags
And left all this behind us in the dust,
We had a place that we could call home,
And a life no one could touch,” sang the CD player she had plugged in.

Ayona began to sing along and play her guitar as well,

“Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,

Down!”

Sasuke was getting interested in the song now. He had to admit, Ayona’s voice was beautiful. Amazing actually. He was wondering why she was so interested in being a ninja, she could easily be a singer, or part of a band.

“We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones who kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.

But we’ve been sweating while you slept so calm,
In the safety of your home.
We’ve been pulling out the nails that hold up
Everything you’ve known.”

what has she been through, why sing a song like this?…

“Don’t hold me up now,

Don’t hold me up now,
You will let me down, down, down!”

Sasuke took a step towards Ayona, as quiet as he could.

“So open your eyes child,
Let’s be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,
We’ll sing through the day,
Of the lives that we’ve lost,
And the lives we’ve reclaimed.

GO!”

Sasuke took another step towards her. He would learn of her past. He was sure of it.

“Don’t hold me up now,

Don’t hold me up now,
You will let me down, down, down!”

The Gods thought differently, “What?”

“I was just wondering, where’d you live before the leaf village?”

"Nowhere.”

“What?”

“I was part of a traveling circus,” Ayona said.

“Are you serious?” Sasuke was very amused, although it didn’t show.

“Yep.”

“Whatever you say,” Sasuke said over his shoulder as he walked away.

The next day they where to watch the bridge, Naruto had slept in and hadn’t woken up.

Nearly half an hour left since the other part of team seven had left the house. Naruto shot out of his bed, not happy that they hadn’t woken him.

Sorry! i was on vacation...and I'm leaving again for a reunion thingy...sorry for shortness, I'll lengthen ASAP.  

Maeve Avari

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:35 pm
Maeve Avari
what has she been through, why sing a song like this?…

(lyrics)

Sasuke took a step towards Ayona, as quiet as she would.

(lyrics)

Sasuke took another step towards her. He would learn of her past. He was sure of it.

(lyrics)

The Gods thought differently, “what?”

“I was just wondering, where’d you live before the leaf village?”

“nowhere.”

“what?”

“I was part of a traveling circus.” Ayona said.

“Are you serious?” Sasuke was very amused, although it didn’t show.

“Yep.”

“Whatever you say.” Sasuke said over his shoulder as he walked away.

You forgot to capitalize a few times, and you called Sasuke a 'she'. Even though it was a typo, I laughed right there.

Quote:
Remember:
"Blah blah blah," said (insert name here). "Blah blah blah!"

"Blah blah blah," said (insert another name here).

Use a comma instead of a period when separating the quotation marks and the words. Just wanted to remind you.

Traveling circus? (insert raised eyebrow here). Sarcastic much? Heh. A statement that clearly said "None of your business" in a sort of nice way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:53 pm
oh that was really good...can't wait for the next (and hopefully longer) chapter  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:01 pm
nest? I do believe you meant next  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:22 pm
Naruto ran out of the house as fast as a bullet.

He was headed for the bridge when he noticed the smell of blood. He looked down from where he was on a branch, there was a trail of what appeared to be boar or pig blood splattered on the trees.

Naruto ran back to the house he had stayed at, there was Inari and his mother. There where also two samurai. They didn’t look to fun to deal with.

Naruto swiftly attacked them and left them almost dead. He gave a speech to Inari about having courage and ran off to the bridge again.

Ayona, Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensei had been guarding the bridge when Zabuza decided to try again, only this time he brought along his annoying friend.

“You can’t win, Kakashi!” Zabuza said as he began to fog-up the area, “This time I brought along Haku. His speed is unmatchable. Trust me.”

“Why should we?” Ayona spoke up, “All you’ve said before where lies.”

“Haku, this kid is such a pest. Kill her,” Zabuza ordered.

“NO!” Kakashi stepped in front of Ayona, “Haku will fight Sasuke. I will fight you.”

“Fine. Haku, get the punk,”

Sasuke dodged the senbon that where thrown at him. He took out a kunai and started to fight Haku. Zabuza was almost right, the kid was fast, but not fast enough.

Kakashi and Zabuza had began to fight. So far it looked like an even match.

Ayona was not happy about waiting and watching her team mate be battered and poked with needles. She would not stand for it.

Haku began using his blood line trait. He created this ice mirror cage, of sorts. Ayona through some kunai at it, they bounced off. It was almost done, one more mirror, at the top.

Ayona jumped onto one of the mirrors, using her new skill, she ran up the side. The last mirror was almost done being formed. Ayona threw four kunai at the hole that was yet to form. One of them went through and one got stuck in the middle. The others bounced off.

Haku walked into one of the mirrors, becoming two dimensional looking.

Naruto appeared right outside of the cage like structure.

“Naruto! Sasuke is stuck in there fighting Haku, the boy we saw before, the hunter nin!” Ayona yelled down as she tried to rip the Kunai out of the ice and replace it with two, then those with three, etcetera. Until it would break, or something.

Haku began to climb out of the mirror closest to Naruto, he drew out several senbon. Sasuke chucked a kunai at Haku.

“I didn’t forget about you,” Haku said as he shot a glare to Sasuke through his hunter mask.

“Shut up…” Ayona growled under her breathe as she stood on the ice sheet
Haku punched Naruto in the gut and knocked him down, he then got back into his mirrors of trickery.

Ayona jumped down and aided Naruto.

“I’m okay,” Naruto insisted, “I’m going to sneak in and help Sasuke.”

“Alright, but don’t get yourself, or him, killed.” Ayona said.

Ayona looked over at Tazuna there ‘number one priority.’

If this is what a shinobi’s job is, to let friends die for a near useless cause, I will change that.

Tazuna was a bit traumatized, but who wouldn’t be?

Naruto had sneaked into the ice mirrors, Sasuke wasn’t too pleased, but decided he might be helpful. They were currently using a tactic Ayona liked to call, “waist a lot of chakra and do minimal damage.”

Ayona put her hand on one of the sheets of ice. It hit her like a ton of bricks. A pulse, not like a pulse of a human heart, but one that was loud and impossible to ignore. It blasted in her ears. It pounded like a bass drum. It rang through her head. It took over.

Ayona tried to control her movements, but had trouble succeeding.

Ayona began to see in the dim purple world again, she looked around her, then knew what had happened. She saw lines emanating from the crashing waves, that weren’t really crashing, because everything was frozen in time, sort of.

She saw the same sort of curved lines coming from the trees that seemed to blow. She saw them coming from anything that could make…

SOUND!

The World once again became normal. The seal on her palm began acting up.

She fell through the mirror she had incoherently been leaning on. She tumbled as she passed through the world of two dimensions.

The Hakus on the mirrors looked at her.

“That’s impossible. They’re solid,” one said as they all stared.

“Shut up,” Ayona warned as she saw Sasuke laying on the ground, presumably dead, but she heard his unbearable pulse, unwillingly.

Naruto stood.

“You…” he started, his head shot up, “DIE!”

“Naruto! Calm down!” Ayona yelled. It was too late, his demon took over.

Once all the mirrors had been crushed, He punched Haku in the face.

He tumbled backwards and fell to the ground.

Naruto looked insane, literally. He gave off an aura of bloodlust.
Naruto went for the final punch as Haku stood, but stopped as he noticed the mask fall to reveal a friend.

“What?” Haku asked blandly.

“Y-You…” Naruto started.

“You and me are quite alike, neither tainted with blood, yet both at loss.” Haku started.

“SHUT UP!!” Ayona screamed, “You know nothing of tainted blood.”

Both boys looked at her, confused. She continued.

“So what? You lost a family member? Who hasn’t?” Ayona advanced on Haku.

“Ayona?” Naruto asked.

She ignored him, if she even heard him, “I lost everything, all of it!”

The final part of Haku’s mask fell. She froze, mid-step.

“Y-You’re the fallen angel.” Haku said

“What?” Naruto and Ayona asked in unison.

Maeve Avari

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:27 pm
It's their number one priority, not there. I understand if it's just a Microsoft Word error, though. Also, it's waste a lot of chakra, not waist.

Anyways, that was kind of cool. She fell through Haku's solid ice mirrors. I wonder how that felt? It must have been pretty cold, considering the fact that Sasuke's Goukakyuu no jutsu (Grand Fireball jutsu) couldn't melt it at all.

Interesting...fallen angel? Maybe they've met a long time ago, but he only remember her as some sort of angelic creature that helped him out or something, and Orochimaru's experimentation made Ayona forget.

Or maybe he saw her in a dream or something. But then, that'd be kind of creepy, so scratch that... xd .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 am
Fallen angel? Is this like how your other character (who's name excapes me for the moment) was an "angelic being" or something like that?
Or prehaps Haku had met her before. Interesting.
And just to remind you, Haku did lose everything too, and by his own hands.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:12 pm
yeah the 'Fallen Angel' thing is really cool.....i want to say more but my dad is yelling at me to get off the computer.....can't wait for the next chapter  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games