Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
WHAT JOB WOULD U HAVE IN THE POTTER WORLD? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:36 pm
i'd wunna b a flying/quidditch teacher =).  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:32 pm
I'm going to be the first one to say this, but...

I'd work at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes! That'd be so fun, giving pranks out to all the little witches/wizards...And overdosing them on U-No-Poo xd xd

They have some extradinary magic on their hands, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley do 3nodding I'd love to work there, in the biggest joke shop in Diagon Alley. I'd be reaping in Galleons exclaim  

~Chibi_Noodle_Kun~

foxowl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:33 pm
I think i'd be a quidditch player for ireland! I like ireland. YAY  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:24 pm
a teacher at Hogwarts...it'd be cool..  

Teh.Little.One

dreamr-j

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:05 pm
Moony Wolf
a teacher at Hogwarts...it'd be cool..

yea it would..doing magic and teaching it.. wow.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:41 am
I'd lik to b a teacher at hogwarts!!! ofcourse 2nd choice would b a waitress at the leaky couldren..lol!  

_ q u a c k k

Eikothewerewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:58 am
id like to work with dragons...ive always had an obsession...or i can start a werewolf club...for werewolves to come to....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:10 pm
I would most likly be a hogworts teach, a shopkeeper, or just a house wife eek None too origanal  

longbeach19

~Angelina Elven~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:17 pm
A AUROR WHO KILLS LORD VOLDEMART mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen I LOVE GRYFFINDOR'S STAR HARRY POTTER  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:11 pm
Treacherous Desire
I'd want to be... a journalist... or a healer... oh or an auror!

Agree. Journalist or teacher for me....probably teacher at Hogwarts teaching Muggle Literature or Wizard Literature. Even possibly a writing class which I noticed don't appear in the book. They must be already god writers?? It is good to hear though.

3nodding

Yet, if none of that that my best bet would be working at the hospital of St. Mungos with patients like the second teacher that Harry had(name slips mind) or Neville's parents. Those patients...the way the mind acts and thinks is rather interesting.  

Mihoriel

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:27 pm
~Chibi_Noodle_Kun~
I'm going to be the first one to say this, but...

I'd work at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes! That'd be so fun, giving pranks out to all the little witches/wizards...And overdosing them on U-No-Poo xd xd

They have some extradinary magic on their hands, Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley do 3nodding I'd love to work there, in the biggest joke shop in Diagon Alley. I'd be reaping in Galleons exclaim

That would be pretty awesome, probably very chaotic, though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:55 am
I would be:
a) an Auror
b) a Death Eater (I don't think that's a job but I don't care)  

xmisscheshirex

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:58 pm
I be a charmed cat breeder and Id go as far as tending to injured magical creatures (hippogriffs, unicorns, Pegasus, ect )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:09 pm
BrightEyes182
if u could have any job in the harry potter world what would it be? u can even make up jobs just explain what they are

Err....I'd probably still ever want to be an author. Even if it is non-magical. Otherwise, like everyone else, I'd want to be an Auror. I love adventure--seriously. My example of adventure is pain, fighting, and adreneline pulsing through your veins. Something exciting. In my writing I can actually do that, that's why I love writing. wink  

Noctis_Crucis

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces