Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:33 pm
Keeper of the Jeep
Keieh
Keeper of the Jeep
Keieh
well anyways i reallly don't like the band. i think the singer sounds like he is gonna throw up.

Just because you don't like the band dosent mean you need to badmouth them. This topic was for people who like the band. If you dislike them so much than why did you bother posting in the firstplace? Personally, I think Ruki's voice is amazing! He's got talent and it shows, so -- in the words of Reita-- Hurry up and clear off!

no i like the person in the band the one wif the thing over his nose. i think he looks cool.

Well of COURSE Reita looks awesome! But that dosen't mean that you can go around and diss the rest of the band and their music. It's disrespectful and unnapreciated, so please stop it or hit the road.

okay i'll go lie in the middle of a road crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Pocky Lady
Keieh
Pocky Lady
Keieh
well anyways i reallly don't like the band. i think the singer sounds like he is gonna throw up.
>> I think Ruki is amazing and very talented. xD I want GazettE to be the first live I go to.

sorry but who is ruki?
...Wtf...What do you mean who is Ruki?...HE'S THE VOCALIST OF THE BAND scream ....and the guy with that nose band is Reita <3. Don't forget that mad

i am not really good wif memorizing japanese names except if i like or hate them.  

nongerpipi

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:37 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
Pocky Lady
Keieh
>> I think Ruki is amazing and very talented. xD I want GazettE to be the first live I go to.

sorry but who is ruki?
WHAT THE F.......!! you don't know who Ruki is? he is the lead singer!!!!!!!
I have a feeling you JUST started liking Jrock

no i liked them for a long time now but gazette was just there for me just there so i dint care for them. but i don't like j-rock anymore  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 pm
Keieh
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
Pocky Lady
Keieh

sorry but who is ruki?

no i liked them for a long time now but gazette was just there for me just there so i dint care for them. but i don't like j-rock anymore
how can you stop liking Jrock?! the only way someone could stop liking Jrock is when they die! well not literally!,  

Jesse AnnxX

Keeper of the Jeep

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:24 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
Pocky Lady
Keieh

sorry but who is ruki?

how can you stop liking Jrock?! the only way someone could stop liking Jrock is when they die! well not literally!,

*nods head* Niwa-San has a point there neutral (By the way, I LOVE the pic of ReiRei in your siggy Niwa-San. 'Tis very shmexy whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:09 pm
Keeper of the Jeep
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh

sorry but who is ruki?

*nods head* Niwa-San has a point there neutral (By the way, I LOVE the pic of ReiRei in your siggy Niwa-San. 'Tis very shmexy whee )
Arigato, lol, a friend of mines drew it and she gave it to me, and I named the picture, Reita Jr. lol  

Jesse AnnxX

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:19 pm
because i have power over myself and i changed, I quit j-rock for games lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:23 pm
Keieh
Okay, then don't put con opinions on here, because it's making you very immature right now, not to sound mean or a b***h, but your actting Immature when you post con opinions, just helping ya out  

Jesse AnnxX

nongerpipi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:56 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh
Okay, then don't put con opinions on here, because it's making you very immature right now, not to sound mean or a b***h, but your actting Immature when you post con opinions, just helping ya out

i am not acting immature, i am just...nvm you won't get me i think differently  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Keieh
XxJesseNiwaxX
Keieh

i am not acting immature, i am just...nvm you won't get me i think differently
but you are saying when Ruki sings he sounds like he is throwing up, and bad mouthing about Gackt, saying you can't stand his singing, saying he can't sing or whatever, and you know that this is a Jrock gulid, and you know there is alot of Gackt fans, so you might as well quit and start quit trying to put your "point across' to these Jrock fans  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 am
ohhh tense atmosphere around here. I'll come back later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:36 am
walcalr01
ohhh tense atmosphere around here. I'll come back later.
lol  

Jesse AnnxX

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 am
RUKI"S HARDCORE SEXY MOMMENT!!! lol
User Image
and the second is on my siggy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:13 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
User Image
*goes into a fit* toooo much sexyness damn xp xd whee  

walcalr01

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:13 am
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
User Image
*goes into a fit* toooo much sexyness damn xp xd whee
lol, that's what I said, but did you know that Ruki is a Pole dancer?
User Image  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces