Reply Music
Gackt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purrerro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:16 pm
Im single! ^.^ im not the kind of girl who catches a guys eye.... besides. even if a guy did like me he'd probably tire of me commenting how hot gackt or shinya, or toshiya, or reita is and how awesome their hair is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:58 am
i luv gackt and i drew gackt even though its not very good  

bakaberry818

Purrerro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:07 pm
no one by chance would happen to have gackts email or fan mailing address and i mean not to the Gackt dearS fanclub. If so i totally want it for a friend of mine (she wants to send him this long a$$ letter about how much she loves his ever changing hair. i find it very funny.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Dorks W Sporks
no one by chance would happen to have gackts email or fan mailing address and i mean not to the Gackt dearS fanclub. If so i totally want it for a friend of mine (she wants to send him this long a$$ letter about how much she loves his ever changing hair. i find it very funny.)
lol, he probably changed it. or something go to his official website or wait until they finish S.K.I.N's official website  

Jesse AnnxX

Anni-Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:13 am
I don't know a lot about Gackt, but I find it ironic when I was reading the information....
classic to rock...wow...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:59 am
classic to rock...what now?...  

Era Bosatsu

walcalr01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:28 pm
Gackt is something like Hyde from Larku. They both keep their personal and business life hidden from everyone. Even their names are just speculated and might not even be real.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 am
walcalr01
Gackt is something like Hyde from Larku. They both keep their personal and business life hidden from everyone. Even their names are just speculated and might not even be real.
I think Gackt is his real name, don't know about Hyde.
but it's sad that Hyde is color blind though  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:59 pm
I love Gackt's latest single. Diabolos combined with Crescent (2sp?). Its got the White Eye's song back in my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:22 pm
walcalr01
I love Gackt's latest single. Diabolos combined with Crescent (2sp?). Its got the White Eye's song back in my head.
I'm trying get over the fact that Gackt got a nose job!!  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:46 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
ehhhh!!?? usotsuki. did he really??  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:21 am
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
ehhhh!!?? usotsuki. did he really??
that's what a friend of mines told me, she read it and saw the diffence in his pictures  

Jesse AnnxX

D-Sama a Souless Succubus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
i ******** love gackt heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:20 pm
VampyrChic
i ******** love gackt heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
WE ALL DO LOL well except for that one chick that stopped coming to the guild now and that is a good thing  

Jesse AnnxX

Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces