Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:07 pm
Hi! Welcome to all our new members! biggrin

Sorry I wasn't able to greet you guys sooner, but better late than never!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:45 pm
My username is - p h y x a t e d -. You can call me phyxated, phyx, or Helena (my real name).

I must have started reading Twilight, what, a couple of months ago? And I haven't stopped rereading it since - I only paused to read New Moon, which I didn't like as much.

Besides the Twilight series I usually prefer to read manga. Some of my favourite series are: Tuxedo, Vampire Knight, and Girl Got Game.

My favourite artists are Muse, Linkin Park, and Fall Out Boy.

There's nothing else I really have to say - it's all on my profile anyways sweatdrop  

- p h y x a t e d -

Alexandraya Belu

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:51 pm
Hello, im PriateDraya, but please just call me 'Draya.
Im a total push over for non steriotycipal(sp?) vampire books... in other words if theyre burned by the sun or die from a stake to the heart i dont like them. Thats why I love Twilight and New Moon so much...well not so hot on New Moon but...

soo yah dont get me talking about histor or SciFi's Stargates (if you dont know what that is go look at SG-1 and Atlantis now! Umm... Yah

Im 19 and the brother I talk the most about is my twin 'Xana. Were Identical accept for gender, I know thats not suposed to be possible but we are. Im not in HS if thats what your thinking, I skipped so many grades and took so much night school that I graduated last year With a Ph.D. in Archeology. but we wont talk about that.

Yup so thats me the crazy girl...Nice to meet ya.
~*~Alexandraya~*~  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:21 am
Hey, im edwardlover and im in love with the twilight series! heart i got twilight and new moon for christmas and has told all my friend to read them because the are awesome! and i am so excited for eclipse to come out but the decribtion worries me a little... but still excited!  

edwardlover26

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 am
Hi, my name's Emily, I'm 13 years old. I read both New Moon and Twilight last weekend. August seems like a milenia away right now... I can't wait to read Eclipse! ^.^

I like to sing, take pictures, write, manga, anime, read, draw, play sports, swim, irritate my sisters, and play with my puppy.

Here's some rather random pictures of me.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

^.^
My favorite Mangas are;
Crescent Moon
Vampire Knight
Rayearth
Zelda
Bleach
Tokyo Mew Mew
Somedays Dreamers
Fairies Landing
Tsubasa
Alichino
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Rurouni Kenshin
Fruits Basket
D.N.Angel
Whistle
Crimson Hero
and there's more.... I just can't remember them off the top of my head!
^.^

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Greetings, I am Ligerlilly. You can call me liger.

I am a total spazz and overreact to everything. I am a twilights maniac and consatntly go to Twilight Archives. For info on that pm me. I fell in love with twilight and new moon cause of their authenticity in vampires.

I am 13 and in 7th grade and Co-leader of the Tyee Vampire Coven (which shows how committed we are). Their are 3 leaders like the voluturri. I am quite wierd. My sign scropio, my birthstone, gloden Shappire.

User Image  

Ligerlilly

diligo in astrum

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:37 pm
Hey everyone my name is Christi I am new to the guild but when I saw a Twilight gulid I HAD to join. I LOVE this book with a passion and got so hooked i started writing fanfiction. (I know it may be lame). Anywho, I am looking forward to getting all my opinins out there to people who love this book as much as I do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:49 pm
hey there everyone, i'm selene serenity star. I'm a high school graduate, and i'm canadian. Recently i just read twilight and new moon, and i was like omfg! That was the best story i've read in a while. I can't wait till eclipse comes out. I've gots it preordered and everything.  

MmmmSashimi

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

bowiegirls_eye

Generous Vampire

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:06 pm
hi i'm Devon I'm 19 i started to read Twilight and i loved it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:45 pm
Hi my name is missbella14. I am not 14 (it is just my favorite number). I am absolutely obsessed with the whole series. I first read the book October 2006. I started it around4:30 at night and finished it around 3 in the morning. And for the rest of the night (if you can call that a night) I spent trying to get twilight out of my head to be able to sleep. And guess what i had the wonderfull time the next day at school. But i also found out that there was a second one that day too (jump for joy!!!). WEll i am extremely excited for Eclipse to come out!!!!So that is me i know that i am probable crazy. But hey i can't help it. I love all.And i especially love edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh yeah i am also a manga fan(it just sooo happens that manga is addicting.)

Oh i almost forgot

EDWARD YOU ARE MY ANTI-DRUG
(not that I would do drugs. I'm too drugged up on Twilight. he he.)

missbella14

Ichigo_Sanji

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:02 pm
Hello everyone. I am Ichigo-Chan ^.^ I am currently reading Twilight and have done some research on the author, Stephenie Meyer and cannot wait for the following books, Eclipse, and Midnight Sun. I am a great fan of Sephenie's and wish to read her other works. I have always aspired to be a writer, but I just LOVE the way Stephenie writes. It engulfs me and once I close the book I have a NO IDEA what is going on.
Well now, I live in Miami,FL. I am in 9th grade and thanks to my VERY GOOD FRIEND stars4mel (obviously her gaian name) to lend me the book, I have been waiting for it for months now, and finally recieved it this monday and I am at about the 13 or 14th chapter.
I LOVE reading and like I said earlier, I aspire to be a writer. I also am completley obsessed with anime/manga, and just Japan for all it's worth. ^.^

<333 Ichigo Sanji

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Hey, ppl. I'm Iris Mikoyara, and I'm a HUGE fan of Twilight and New Moon. I love any story that has a vampire fall in love with a human. 4laugh I also love lots of animes, my favs are between Fruits Basket, Black Cat, and Cardcaptors Sakura! xd I love to roleplay, so if you want me to join, I'm in. Well, that's enough for me. Ttyl. Bye! blaugh  

Iris Mikoyara

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Well - the easiest way to know me is to look at my profile^^ But I suppose if you're too lazy, I'll put some stuff here lol

Last year, one of my friends deemed me a vampire and she accepted me into her clan. Call me crazy, but just remember: YOU are a human, and you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I love Twilight^^ It's my favorite book ever! I've met Staphanie Meyer and she is a very, very, VERY sweet lady!! Why she wanted to even talk to the likes of me, I haven't the foggiest, but she is a wonderful peron. She has a good sense of humor too ^-^ But of course, we all know that from reading her books...

My favorite anime series are: Fruits Basket, Black Cat, The Dreaming, Peach Fuzz (don't laugh!!), Vampire Game, Inu-Yahsa, Bleach and...many others lol

From my screen name, LizzieBorden13, you may think I'm a 13 year old parent chopper. I most certainly am NOT! I'm 16. I live in AZ (yay, Bella's home!). I love weird, unsolved murders/mysteries such as Jack The Ripper, Lizzie Borden and stuff. I know I'm weird, but it keeps life interesting. I'm just curious! ^-^ I have a couple twilight fanfics, and... I started a Twilight RP site. But tragically *sniffles* no one has joined. crying waaaaahhhh! *ahem* Excuse my human moments.

I guess I'll see you all around! *love bite* domokun (( if you haven't noticed, I like the smilies lol)  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:17 pm
Hellos!
I'm Emy_105_! My top, and sole, infatuation is Twilight. And New Moon. I love reading, Writing, Running, and...yeah. So it looks like i have more to say, i shall cover the remaining space with lovey-dovy 'I love Twilight' Stuff.

heart heart heart TWILIGHT!! heart heart heart

Edward and Bella; Sigh heart  

Emy_105_

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out