Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kickass things about being GOTH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_Holes_Lash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:09 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Being almost guarenteed privacy on a bus because noone wants to sit next to you **proven!**

Getting a discounted wardrobe during the Janury sales when shops sell off their winter black stuff

so lucky!! i thought i'd be left alone, but some weird guy just kept talking to me... : p  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:34 pm
For me its people who don’t like me all I have to do is tell them I will hex them and they just back off and leave me alone. It kinda cool to just make them run like hell away from me. Plus the black clothes are so cool and got some really great stuff to match.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

wiilover645

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:36 pm
i dont get it why is there people that are emo and they said there goth  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:46 am
u dont have to mix and match colors. and nobody messes with u when u glare at them.

and emos only claim they're goth because of the fact that they r ashamed of being emo fags, and they know that goth is better. either that or they r trying to hide it.  

rikku_natsumi

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm
ketchakik
having those annoying jehova's witnesses and mormons take one look at you and walk away without ever saying a word smile
Two of them came up to my door once and I didn't opemn because I didn't want to get a bunch of pamphlets about their faith, but they wouldn't go away. I finnaly open the door, they look at me, and walk away....I expected them to tell me to find god.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:04 pm
when you kill someone you can plea insanity, lol.  

ataraxia_18

X~.McRfan.~X

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:52 pm
NikiPaprika
Ah, marvelous!

[+]Being told I look really kewl with my spiked collar on
[+]Having people compliment my make-up
[+]Nasty people don't go near me when I wear my spiked wrist band

xD

It's true about spiked wrist bands. I love 'em.
Oh, and I adore the hat you're wearing in your signiture. C:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:52 pm
PNeoQueen
For me its people who don’t like me all I have to do is tell them I will hex them and they just back off and leave me alone. It kinda cool to just make them run like hell away from me. Plus the black clothes are so cool and got some really great stuff to match.

blaugh Actually, you don't have to tell them anything. You just give them a look that says: "Hey you're annoying me. I'm starting to think of really horrible hexes to put on you". Works for me. rofl  

jaenus

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:17 pm
Those periods that 'sneak up' on you don't result in stained panties! ninja

Parasols can be used to threatan the drunken perverts who for some reason think you're a slut (even though you're covered from neck to boots in black velvet...) I heart my parasol.

You can make all the 'tough' guys at school look like wusses after they start freaking out over a spider, which you promptly pick up, pet, and name "Cearo" before letting loose outside.

When your literature class is covering Gothic and Romantic literature, you've read all of the works being discussed, and therefore could pratically teach the class (and you get an A+ for that quarter!)

You can study for an exam on Greek Mythology simply by listening to certain songs that you love anyways (Eurydice (CXS), Damn Swan! (Black Tape For A Blue Girl), etc.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:41 pm
[ I can honestly say that being Goth has aided me at least in a few ways.

+ Even just my beat-up thrift store tops say, "Rawr! I'm Awesome!" in their own way.
+ Though it's quite ridiculous, it keeps a lot of assholes from running their mouths.
+ A lot of people like the fact that I know who I am, and I that I'm not afraid to display that through my actions.
+ I personally feel more comfortable with the gothic culture and style than any other.

To those who said that children have thought they were princesses, I'm very jealous. XD ]

User Image

MizzMaeve

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:24 pm
DreamerSpirit
Those periods that 'sneak up' on you don't result in stained panties! ninja

Parasols can be used to threatan the drunken perverts who for some reason think you're a slut (even though you're covered from neck to boots in black velvet...) I heart my parasol.

You can make all the 'tough' guys at school look like wusses after they start freaking out over a spider, which you promptly pick up, pet, and name "Cero" before letting loose outside.

When your literature class is covering Gothic and Romantic literature, you've read all of the works being discussed, and therefore could pratically teach the class (and you get an A+ for that quarter!)

You can study for an exam on Greek Mythology simply by listening to certain songs that you love anyways (Eurydice (CXS), Damn Swan! (Black Tape For A Blue Girl), etc.)

That's absolutley true! My friends and I have done that before! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:28 pm
Having my teachers compliment me on my attire.

My history teach said she liked my plaid demonia boots and metal gauntlet bracelets, and my chemistry teach complimented on how gothic I was looking one day and asked where I got my handcuff earrings.  

Katanas Blade

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:44 am
Death is Questing for the (Almost) Impossible

- People staring when you dress up x3

- It keeps idiots away

- Spiked belts and bracelets really makes people keep a distance from you

- You get good grades in Romantic/Gothic litterature, as well as tips to new reading stuff ;3

- You can use an umbrella and look cool, while being amused to the other people "too cool" to use umbrellas getting all wet and miserable cool

- I feel more free to be myself and dress up the way I want and not follow any trends.

- Unless the bus is filled and people have to stand, you get a seat for yourself

- Make-up is fun to play with

- The music

Won't you help her get her OMG?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:54 am
Umbrella's keep the sun away, resulting in nice, pretty pale skin
You get to wear cool make up that's so over the top and it goes with your outfit  

darkcrimsongoth

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:04 am
Hmmmmm many things......

One in particular would be realizing corsets are not meant for any specific sex.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff