Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto cosplay contest (under work) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhapsody_0101

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:13 pm
Menzeeto
Coincidental, I was Sasuke for Halloween this year twisted I could get the stuff back together...moreso the clothes and style, cause I look notthing like Sasuke (nnor does anyone, really)

I think this guy comes pretty dam close to looking like Sasuke. *Drool*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:25 pm
I would agree, if anything I'll probly go and get a thread link to my cosplay group I'm in and show off everyones outfits. I wish I had pics of my anbu clan cosplay group, but we have yet ot show off outfits yet. But yeah I agree that is a good sasuke.

EDITED

Here's the link to my cosplay group, these images are of either some of them, or of friends of the group or seen. No..I'm not in any of these since I have yet to finish Sasuke and Anbu Sasuke.

Naruto Cosplay images

If this link does not work, please tell me so I can just upload a few images.

By the way the image of Sasuke up top is of someone of the group I believe if not someone we know.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Genshie

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:44 pm
ninja Fate is like a breeze on a spring day, if you do not pay attention to it, it will pass you bye... ninja

I am trying to look like Dosu from the sound and I am pretty close all i need are the shoes,gray jacket,and headband.(the head band is soo expensive so i may just skip it but anyways i will be close enough)..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:29 pm
i am almost a dead look on for kankuro, all i need is the funny suit and the puppet. any one know where to get either one? all i got to do is get my waiste back down to 42 inches from my current 50 inches sweatdrop pluss i actually took puppetry classes so if the puppet really works i think i can actually learn to use it to some extent domokun  

Owenlars2

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:18 pm
b l u e a n g e l
nonoe ever cosplayed as Itachi...

Once I get more advanced in the ways of cosplaying, I'm going to the Ohayocon(Ohio's convention) as Itachi. But, I'm going as Kakashi first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:31 pm
There is no conventions here in Michigan! gonk Can you guys give me some sites for some of the conventions please? I am thinking of going as Sakura..and dragging some guys in my class to come with me MUAHAHAHA (though they dont like me much)  

toshiko1

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:41 am
where do you get those head bands? AND can you get them in more then leaf insignea (SP?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:55 am
ooooooo i have pics of my gaara cosplay! anyone want to see them?  

Sushi Madness

Sushi Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:00 pm
GAARA GAARA GAARA! WHO CANNOT BE GAARA'S FAN?!?!!?
rofl ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:05 pm
iv never cosplayed before but i would like to try sometime and see how it works out  

N3AL

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:57 am
Anirishu
b l u e a n g e l
nonoe ever cosplayed as Itachi...

Once I get more advanced in the ways of cosplaying, I'm going to the Ohayocon(Ohio's convention) as Itachi. But, I'm going as Kakashi first.

w00! I am going to Ohayocon as well!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:20 pm
From what Ive seen at conventions is a lack of individuality... I dont mind seeing all my favorite Naruto characters, but when you see 50 of the same one it gets old. I myself cosplay as Sasuke, but I am taking the Fuuma Shuriken Ive made into an inspirational form for my next Sasuke outfit... A "Gothic" twist if you will between the cursed seal and some artbook editions. It should be most glorious...  

Reticence

haid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:33 pm
Reticence
From what Ive seen at conventions is a lack of individuality... I dont mind seeing all my favorite Naruto characters, but when you see 50 of the same one it gets old. I myself cosplay as Sasuke, but I am taking the Fuuma Shuriken Ive made into an inspirational form for my next Sasuke outfit... A "Gothic" twist if you will between the cursed seal and some artbook editions. It should be most glorious...
i know what you mean when you say that tomany of the same chars. i went to sakura con ther were 25 inuyashas 19 eds one al 18 narutos and a buch of the girl form fma but fat chicks shouldn't wear a belly shirt lol they did though  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:24 pm
no suggestions for me 3nodding  

Death_Omen19

Prophetess_Ignored

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:06 pm
I think it shouldn''t have to be a known ninja, so long as they''ve appeared in the series it''s perfectly reasonable. An example of this?: any one of the unknown applicants at the chunin exam. They have a set costume but no name or story; apart from their appearance they could be whoever the hell you want them to be. The judges would have something to go on (picture in manga/anime) and the rest, for example their behaviour, is up to you .  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff