Submit

Pick your poison.
  Sunblock.
  Parasol.
  BOTH!
View Results

Silent Manipulation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:12 pm
I live in Arizona so most people don't go out in the sun much for most of the year. So I guess people don't care about getting a tan that much.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:40 pm
I don't mind it as much as people who try to tell me that "I NEED" to dye my hair blonde because I have fair skin and blue eyes.  

Lila Malvae

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:05 pm
Lila Malvae
I don't mind it as much as people who try to tell me that "I NEED" to dye my hair blonde because I have fair skin and blue eyes.
I know exactly what your talking about. My cousin seems to think that all people with fair skin should have blonde hair because people look better with that combination. I think thats a load of crud. Personally, Blonde with pale skin blends too much for my taste.In my eyes the contrast of dark hair with light skins is absolutely beautiful!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:24 pm
I'm as yellow as a chinaman. xp

Kostbarer Alptraum

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 am
the strangeness
spooky_sez
I always get ripped off in the summer. I don't go in the sun for ages then the one day I go out in the sun I get sunburned and the burn goes brown for the rest of the year. I'm lucky if it fades at all!

My legs and torso are white, the rest of me is currently tanned because I got sunburned at the beach last month. And I got sunburned on my back last year in June. Tan is still there. Mother ******** class="clear">

I used to be that way. D: But then I didn't get a sunburn for a really long time and now if I get a sunburn it just fades instead of turning into a tan. biggrin

Lucky! Wanna swap skin?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:08 pm
I pretty pale I guess...wearing red really makes it stand out too...*points to red trench coat in the closet*

I can't tan. I can sometimes get freckles, or I just burn up. I hate it. Sunscreen doesn't help. Ugh.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:12 pm
My damn Mediterranean blood means I tan for fun... the slightest bit of UV and I tan... -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:15 pm
Rellik San
My damn Mediterranean blood means I tan for fun... the slightest bit of UV and I tan... -_-
See, I'm a mut. I have blood relatives in the middle east, but noooooo....I had to get the damn aryan genes....and my sister got the darker skin....so now I tell people I have relatives in sweden and they beleive me, but syria, nooooo.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:17 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
See, I'm a mut. I have blood relatives in the middle east, but noooooo....I had to get the damn aryan genes....and my sister got the darker skin....so now I tell people I have relatives in sweden and they beleive me, but syria, nooooo.
Its ok, I'm part Jewish, if it wasn't for my damn nose you wouldn't know it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:17 pm
i dont go pale i go a sicky yellow color yeah i was born with out many red blood cells so what people tell me to get fake tanning and everything it sux  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:41 am
I'm pale. When I was younger it was easy for me to get a tan. Then again I was alot more active when I was younger, and I lived in Illinois..so it rarely got to 90 degress there. That changed until I moved to Texas. I rarely go outside and tan because it's too hot and way too humid for my taste.

My parents always tell me that sitting in the sun is good for my skin, blah blah blah, Vitamin B is healthy or Vitamin D...something along those lines is healthy for me..etc. I get get vitamins from other sources like food rather than frying my skin or getting my hair bleached naturally by the sun..besides I'd rather take vitamins..>_>...Of course my mom's skin is a reddish orange, and I know for a fact that one of these days she's going to get skin cancer...I'd rather look like a vampire then look like an oompa loompa...^___^.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:58 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Its ok, I'm part Jewish, if it wasn't for my damn nose you wouldn't know it.

biggrin the Jews have a particular nose.
I'm all Mediterranean, but this didn't keep me from looking as pale as a Vampire.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:03 am
I'm not pale, but I'm not so tan either. I rather say I'm a bit of both, mostly my arms are tan from revealing my skin during the hot summers, and I stopped and wore more long sleeved shirts simply because I didn't want to get sun burned. I notice that more people see it as a trend, but I don't see the need to keep it up, I see pale people to be unhealthy anyway, simply because there really isn't a human that is naturally white.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 am
I'mwickd pale and my parents always make fun of me.. so this past summer i tryed to tan and i got a huge sunburn and when it went away i was even paler =]  

Welcome to the Strange

Viana Vixen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:15 am
i have fair skin too and have always been made fun of for my porcalain fair skin,but i have realized that though i may have fair skin and thats its flawless i am me and don't have to worry about whetther i am fair skinned or not.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff