Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:57 pm
The others drew closer, about a couple of yards away. ''Hang in there, it's almost finished, you should be fine.'' Estelluna jumped forcing her closer to her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Again, Karissa wonders why the wolf addresses her as a friend. I'm getting further and further away from those I wanted so much to find, she realises. This wolf is going to get away with...this abduction. Why me, she thinks. Her anger is dangerously close to boiling over again.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:08 pm
''Calm down, it will kill you, if you don't calm down.'' Estelluna looked behind. They had caught up, and were right there. All of them, the pack tensed up. ''Why are you so in following us?'' Kiba asked as he stepped forward. ''...........I'd be worried about yourself right now, instead of chasing us. It will stir.'' She growled at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:08 pm
The wolf's comments just incensed her further. Karissa's rage built - and then exploded.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:12 pm
''You wanna die!?'' Estelluna yelled at her. A evil glance in her eye, as she veiwed at the the new visitors. ''Blue! Get medican to calm her!'' Blue picked a leaf and handed it to her. ''Eat it.''  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:49 pm
Karissa struggled furiously, but the wolf was too strong for her. The leaf was forced into her mouth - she nearly gagged on the taste.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:53 pm
''Taste bad, but it helps, trust me.'' Estelluna smiles, and looked up at the Cullens looking at her and the others. ''Welcome back, wondering why did you follow, and state your names.''

Play the others  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:57 pm
"We don't need to introduce ourselves to you - I doubt you'd return the favour," retorted Edward. "Give the girl back and we'll leave. We take care of our own."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:02 pm
''Ha, ha, ha!'' Her laugh was hyseritcal. She sighed a growl, and looked at her pack. ''Well, if you won't say anything, Blue! Tsume! Toboe! Kiba!'' The others walked over to her, almost smiling like Estelluna was doing earlier. ''And I, Estelluna, why are you chasing the girl? You need to worry 'bout yourself. Now, tell me.''  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:07 pm
"Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Bella, Jasper, Alice, Edward, and myself, Carlisle." said Carlisle shortly. I vaguely noticed he neglected to mention Bella was human - instead, he grouped her name in the middle of the other vampires'. "What interest do you have in this girl? And why do we need to 'worry about ourselves'?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:08 pm
''By saying that, I mean mostly Edward. And for the girl, no reason.''  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:10 pm
"No reason?" started Edward, angrily. "What does Edward have to worry about?" interrupted Carlisle.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:13 pm
''Look at his wounds.'' Kiba told them. ''A reason, Tamer.''  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:18 pm
Tamer?

"This is getting us nowhere." said the loveliest of the Cullens - I think it was Rosalie. Emmett - who clearly had some kind of relationshp with her - nodded in assent, eager for a fight. Suddenly, "Stop!" Someone spoke.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:23 pm
''Ehhh! I'm running!'' Toboe yelled as he ran around in circle. ''Toboe, Toboe, stop you moran!'' Estelluna pounded his head with meduim power. ''Ignore him, he gets excited. The Tamer, she is a being, made from the plants long ago, at the start of the Earth. On a red moon, the Earth will fall, the wolves will lead to paradise, we think it's hell, but we don't know.''  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff