Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What scares you half to death? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  yes please!!!!!!!!
View Results

emo_killer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:05 pm
I think my biggest fear of all time is getting my achilles tendon slashed. Like sliced. completely...

For some reason, in ever slasher horror flick like Saw or Hostel, or House of Wax...they always cut the achilles tendon... AHHH!!!

oh... and falling to my death... that would suck.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:35 am
Lexiegirl
NEEDLES....

*shudder*

especially if it has to do with getting blood drawn.

Last time I had to get blood drawn for some lab tests I had a panic attack.

Not fun.

When I was a little kid, they had to hold me down and restrain me when I had to get shots because I would kick and resist the nurses.

I don't get freaked out if I get cut or bleed.

Just needles.

I'm the same way. The last time I got a shot, I fainted.  

chulr

Friendly Nerd

hybrid_13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:43 am
I hate needles. And seeing things in the dark. I don't mind the dark on its own but seeing things or mutilated figures in the dark is scary, really scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:45 am
this kinda wierd but getting bitten by a snake in the dark. in the daytime i love snakes but when its pitchblack and i cant see its ugh  

halo647

PkmnPrincess

Kawaii Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:38 pm
clowns scare me the most (which really isnt that mutch )not the cheesy one's you laugh at cuz they're gay the ones who come up to you and try to talk to you but they can't cuz by the time they've managed a hello you've beat the s**t out of them so bad that he's just like i'm sorry little gi...gi..*blood creeping out of his mouth*..girl i won't rape u like my evil plan told me to do. but that's why i jate goiing to my aunts' house cuz she's got this entire wall full of clown figurines and at least 5 clown paintings on each wall. it's a f***ing nightmare!!!!!!!! eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:32 pm
Needles used to scare me, but then I got really interested in seeing my own blood come out in a little tube that I guess I kinda forgot...
sweatdrop

I noticed that a lot of people are afraid of planes and/or flying. It's not that bad, only when you're flying in the little planes and it starts shaking really bad because of turbulance. Then it sucks to fly. But, of course, that's just me.

Oh, I'm also afraid of dark places full of hiding places. Y'know, like vacent lots and empty fields at two in the morning... it's not cool.
-shudder-

Bakurish

Cyto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:45 pm
Clowns, Needles, roaches and glass dolls  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:15 pm
deadlykill7
what scares me is the thought of losing the one i love.

Thats my fear too. my one fear most of all is dying alone. and thats it.

I love bats, spiders, mirrors, clowns, doll, funny paintings, ghosts, weird houses, darkness, all of that. i have to fear but to die alone.  

DJ Database

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:27 am
Sakusu
deadlykill7
what scares me is the thought of losing the one i love.

Thats my fear too. my one fear most of all is dying alone. and thats it.

I love bats, spiders, mirrors, clowns, doll, funny paintings, ghosts, weird houses, darkness, all of that. i have to fear but to die alone.

Losing the one you love and dying alone is something everyone most likey fears, even if they aren't the things tha scare you the most.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:53 am
I'd hate to admit a house lizard can get me frozen still. o_o Those little brown ones that move funny scare the living hell out of me, but I find salamanders, geckos and iguanas cute. o_o  

Xythe Twistvoid

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:53 pm
I think my ultimate fear is the fear of being completely alone. I also get creeped out by the dark sometimes, and I don't like heights when I'm standing near the edge of a cliff.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:20 am
Clowns.
Sharks.
Cockroaches.
Grasshoppers.

[x]__Human_PinCushion.

CyanideObsession

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:57 pm
centepedes eek gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:59 pm
hybrid_13
I hate needles. And seeing things in the dark. I don't mind the dark on its own but seeing things or mutilated figures in the dark is scary, really scary.
try having a malevelent spirit in your room while its pitch dark. sweatdrop  

CyanideObsession

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:50 pm
CyanideObsession
centepedes eek gonk

Yikes... their spindly legs make my skin crawl.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff