Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:00 am
"Well, I really wanted to know. You both know that if I hadn't done it, you would have." She smiled widely, these guys were like her best friends, she knew them so well it was ridiculous. "Besides, I think now that that's out of the way, we're about to make a good friend."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:28 am
"I can't argue with that," Alessandra said. "Come on, we still have one more class for today." Alessandra and Mirri said goodbye to Arianna, and then headed to their Geography class.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:34 am
"I hate that Arianna has no classes with us, we may have to...call in some favors with the secretaries." Mirri winked, the male workers at the school and even some of the females, were not immune to dazzling. It was an old trick but it worked.
They sat down in their regular seats at the back, nobody really wanted to talk to them anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:40 am
Raine walked silently down the sidewalk into the Biology building. It was the least favorite of her classes. She sank down into a seat in the back of the room and whipped out her sketch pad. She began drawing a picture of the class. Every face made it's way onto her paper, and they all looked just like the actual people they belonged to.  

Mystifying Social Disease

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:45 am
As Mirri heard Raine do this, she froze. It wasn't just her actions that she heard, she heard everything's actions and movements, but it was her thoughts that startled her.
"Hey...Karissa!" Mirri whispered excitedly. "I think I can read minds! Like right now, you think I'm crazy because I would have found that talent right at the start of being a vampire!" Her eyes danced around with discovery.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:50 am
Raine sensed some excitement amongst some of her friends, but didn't bother seeing what all of the fuss was about. She was undoubtedly sure she'd find out later. Her mind was busy wandering as the teacher's voice droned on, that was until he started talking about the live dissections they'd be doing the next day. Crap, she thought. Raine was never one to ditch her classes, but with live dissections it seemed it would be her only choice.  

Mystifying Social Disease

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:01 pm
Mirri laughed silently at Raine, but waited impatiently for class to be over. She practically bounced around in her seat. Alessandra watched her with curious amusement.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:10 pm
Arianna had study hall the last hour of the day. She was reading a book, finished with all of her homework when she sensed Mirri's excitement. 'What's up?' she mind-spoke to Karissa, knowing that Mirri still couldn't mind speak.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:15 pm
Mirri heard that too. She was so excited that she asked to be excued (dentist appointment) she waved goodbye to Alessandra, after explaining that she couldn't contain herself.
She ran as fast as she could to the study hall and found Arianna.
"Guess what!!??!?! I can read minds!" Arianna looked at her like she was crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:22 pm
Alessandra shook her head at Mirri's exeuberance. She didn't bother to answer Arianna, because she knew Mirri would be filling her in by now anyways. Yet though Alessandra hadn't shown it, she was excited by Mirri's discovery. She didn't have any power that she knew of, but maybe it was possible in the future that she would.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:25 pm
Mirri was practically dancing she was so excited.
"Come on come on come on come on!!!!" she said with a speed that only vampires had. "Let's go get the other two!!! Aysel too! Come on!!!!!" She dragged Arianna out of her seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:30 pm
"Alright, let's go" Arianna was excited for her friend, but was always the quiet type. After excusing herself from study hall they went to go get the other girls.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:33 pm
Alessandra carefully copied out the homework for Mirri, knowing that she'd be done within ten minutes of Alessandra giving it to her. She then walked out of the class as the bell rang, and was intercepted by Mirri in the hall. "Come on!" Alessandra let herself be dragged along.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:34 pm
They stopped to get Raine first, she was on her own, they wouldn't make her wait. They grabbed her out of the room with a mumbled excuse and Mirri shot out to Alessandra's classroom. She didn't even bother with an excuse, she left Alessandra to come up with one. Once out, she grabbed her hand and pulled her to meet Raine and Arianna.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:38 pm
"Slow down, why don't you?" Alessandra joked halfheartedly. In reality, she was keeping up perfectly fine with Mirri, barely having to overreach in her steps.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff