Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:48 pm
I'm going to agree...I've grown to like Kabuto a whole lot more after that fight with Tsunade. He's so cool, even if he is evil. I personally think he's up to something other than following Orichimaru around. I want to know what it is.
As for Itachi, he's an awesome villain. I think he did kill the clan. I will agree he's good looking though wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:47 pm
...On a different note, are the manga and anime of Naruto very different? Unfortunately, I still haven't seen the last few episodes of Naruto, anyway crying  

Ayahime

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:17 pm
shorisa
...On a different note, are the manga and anime of Naruto very different? Unfortunately, I still haven't seen the last few episodes of Naruto, anyway crying

As of now, not in particular. But they are talking about adding in some filler episodes, so who knows where it's going to go from here.. ^^" I hope it doesn't stray too badly, and I hope the fillers are good..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:20 pm
Ah-(thankyou)-how far ahead of the manga is the anime?
I hope naruto doesn't end up like DBZ (as in having WAY too many episodes)  

Ayahime

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:22 pm
shorisa
Ah-(thankyou)-how far ahead of the manga is the anime?
I hope naruto doesn't end up like DBZ (as in having WAY too many episodes)

I hope it doesn't end up like DBZ either.. sweatdrop

Let's see now. The anime is not far behind. One story line. I think it's approximately 80 chapters? Maybe less, maybe more... Not quite certain about that one..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:11 pm
Raiva
I'm going to agree...I've grown to like Kabuto a whole lot more after that fight with Tsunade. He's so cool, even if he is evil. I personally think he's up to something other than following Orichimaru around. I want to know what it is.
As for Itachi, he's an awesome villain. I think he did kill the clan. I will agree he's good looking though wink

Yea, i agree.

about itachi.......i agree on that too. xd i did think he killed his clan. and i think he probably has a good heart too...just way deep down. blaugh  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:52 pm
Raiva

yup! Kabuto is also cute...i agree with you, i think he has some hidden agenda other than being Orochimaru's right hand...there is really something. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:19 pm
I wonder what it is then... so do you think that Kabuto is actually loyal to Orochimaru? I mean, do you think he would ever abandon him if a better opportunity showed itself?  

Ayahime

mimiguille

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:39 pm
shorisa
I wonder what it is then... so do you think that Kabuto is actually loyal to Orochimaru? I mean, do you think he would ever abandon him if a better opportunity showed itself?

i really am not sure, but i have this "feeling" that he is not that loyal to him as how he always presented himself to orochimaru.

oceanfinger717
Yea, i agree.

about itachi.......i agree on that too. i did think he killed his clan. and i think he probably has a good heart too...just way deep down.

I agree with you about itachi having a good heart...or once again i'm blinded by his facade xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:44 pm
shorisa

Nah, I think he's going to stray from Orochimaru. I hope. He's too awesome. Although, I think Orochimaru is hilarious.  

xTwisTx

Ayahime

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:44 pm
It would probably take a heck of a lot to make him stray from Orochimaru, as it sure seemed like it was over for him when his armed were paralyzed.
How old are Itachi, Kakashi, and Kabuto?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:11 pm
Not sure about Itachi or Kabuto but Kakashi is 27 as of a short time ago ^_^.
There's just something about the way Kabuto says stuff or looks sometimes that makes me believe he's got something up his sleeve. Maybe he's waiting for an opportune moment to take Naruto himself? I really have no idea.
I want to see Kakashi and Kabuto duke it out like Kabuto and Tsunade did. Kakashi seems to really want to beat the crap out of him.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ayahime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:40 am
I know nothing about any of the older (age 20+) characters' past. Is there ever anything mentioned as to why Kakashi wears the mask? Maybe I just haven't been paying enough attention sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:34 pm
*growls* No! And it's driving me nuts!! There are so many guesses but no hints or anything...unless you count the special chapter in the manga.
*grins* 101 is about the trio trying to see his face ^-^ .  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:41 pm
Itachi is young.. 17 I think. Kabuto's around the same age. Or 15...  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff