Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Sailor Moon or Cardcaptor Sakura? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SM or CCS
Sailor Moon
37%
 37%  [ 26 ]
Cardcaptor Sakura
62%
 62%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 69

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:25 am
scream OMG i cant stand it anymore! what is the big deal about Sailor Moon. eek I watched one of the movies for the first time and burst out laughing. It was sooooo dumb. i would like to see someone convince me otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:38 am
Card Captor Sakura is better but i have a soft spot for Sailor Moon. it was the first anime i ever really watched. it used to be on YTV at noon everyday so i would eat my lunch in front of the TV. i've seen every episode in the first series at least 3 times. ^-^  

tamago_girl

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:49 pm
hehe I haven't really been in this conversation, I have to say that I like Sailor Moon too, I mean yes I know its kind of over rated. It was just something that I liked and I still like it, it holds a spot in me memory^^ I haven't really seen card captors all that much so I can't really comment on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:35 pm
thief_larka129
scream OMG i cant stand it anymore! what is the big deal about Sailor Moon. eek I watched one of the movies for the first time and burst out laughing. It was sooooo dumb. i would like to see someone convince me otherwise.

Listen, just because you don't like an anime or manga doesn't mean that other people should convince you to like it. Maybe it's just not your cup of tea. Maybe you don't like the shoujo genre, but other people do. So if you don't care about it, don't even look in the thread. stare  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

IIxBunnyBxII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:46 pm
Cardcaptor Sakura Cuz she's so cool. Using cards to kick a** like that. It rocks XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:18 pm
Neko-Yousei
thief_larka129

Listen, just because you don't like an anime or manga doesn't mean that other people should convince you to like it. Maybe it's just not your cup of tea. Maybe you don't like the shoujo genre, but other people do. So if you don't care about it, don't even look in the thread. stare

*nods* agreed.  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LadyAmethyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:07 am
I like both CCS and SM. But I'd have to say manga wise CCS is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:13 pm
CC. It's better than SM in my own opinion, and it's super cute. n.- although, it;s a tough choice.  

fallen_no_tenshi

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:02 pm
Neko-Yousei
thief_larka129

What! i love anime and manga. i just really didn't like sailor moon!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:20 am
SAILORMOON all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. its been my fav since i was little  

Usagi Uchiha

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:42 pm
Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura! Cardcaptor Sakura!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:58 pm
thief_larka129
Neko-Yousei
thief_larka129

What! i love anime and manga. i just really didn't like sailor moon!

*carries on argument/debate*

That's fine and dandy that you like anime and manga, but just because you don't like one manga/anime and other people do doesn't mean you have to say bad things about it. It's just not your taste. Nobody's forcing you to watch/read it. razz  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Sakkakuookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:54 am
umm....sailor moon or cardcaptor sakura....

Well...I'd have to say...sailor moon...but i like CCS but SM more...umm yea...heeh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:14 pm
Sailor Moon is what got me into anime several years ago without it i probobaly would never have watched anime

but CCS is better  

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

meiikko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:10 pm
I like CCS, personally. ^^  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers