Reply Techniques
How do you fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felix45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:33 pm
yoshi is REALLY good (and cheap! wink ) if you can predict opponents moves when throwing eggs. Easily, I think his best stage is Corneria, just sit at the left side, hit oncoming enemys with eggs, then smash them when they get close. Eventually, get them off the edge and spike them.

that is, if you are good with yoshi. I'm not so yeah...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:20 am
Well.. Err... I've been playing mostly Yoshi matches ever since I started playing SSBM (Around two years by now. I consider myself quite average since I'm my group's underdog due to the character.

Peach can do me +50% if she DSmashes me and I happen to be trying to sweep attack her..
Sheik, well, let's just say that the friend I know that uses her is just too good with her, Chainthrowing Yoshi, juggling with tilts.. She's the tough cookie for a yoshi.
Ganondorf is My Yoshi's worst archNemesis. I happen to beat him 40 to 50% of the time I battle him.
And the rest, I can stand chances against Fox, Falco, Docs, C.Falcon.

Corneria is actually a good place, but there's also Eagleland Onett, Mushroom Kingdom II (Places where you can over use egg toss.) and some others Yoshi's abbilities excel. Final Destination matches are the best for spikes. there they count the most.  

El_Senpapi

Newbie Genius

Morbius Doom Occulta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:39 am
I quikly attack opponents with Ganondorf and get them out of the arena
(by this time my friends are saying WTF?!?!?!)
so about when they are about to come back to the edge I quikly smash 'em
with a helluva arial <--B twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:11 am
the left/right b spike is dangerous, it is hard to recover from. I prefer just Dair and meteor smash them to their doom!  

felix45

Morbius Doom Occulta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:55 pm
For my other fave character is mario/black
I just keep annoying my opponents by tornado-superpunch over
and over and over again.If i get blasted out of the arena i always come back
most of the times and they go "COME ON!!!!!!!"
then i usually do a smashmove.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:20 pm
Link is my character of choice. I use every attack in Link's arsenal. I create my own combo/air combos. I'll take on all at once. I always get avenging KOs. I mastered throwing/catching items. Hate to brag, but I consider myself a Smash Bros. veteran.  

Arthur Sataine

felix45

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:59 am
Arthur Sataine
Link is my character of choice. I use every attack in Link's arsenal. I create my own combo/air combos. I'll take on all at once. I always get avenging KOs. I mastered throwing/catching items. Hate to brag, but I consider myself a Smash Bros. veteran.

have you gone to any tourneys?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:43 am
I like fast a quick players, so I can come up with a fighting style making me untouchable.  

Mirage_Knight

Muffs

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:11 am
Jigglypuff.
Small Stage.
Big opponents.
v B.
'Nuff said.
I'm pretty average... I don't even know what a meteor smash is!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:10 pm
i use aerial attacks like links b-down attacks ninja  

tennispro317

Il Minato Il

Shirtless Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:22 pm
I just like letting people come to me. I'm a calm fighter (mainly since I've been training with Mewtwo), so I like letting people think that an all-out charge is going to spook me.

Although in a pinch, I can go aggro with anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:19 pm
My style of comback is speed, usin enemy's attacks against themself,counterin them,makin them go twisted confused , I grab a lot to and usin lots of mytimin finishin combos(and by timin i mean, they gotta be perfect or i go to the avis.)  

Imadud

Jump Einatz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:19 am
[Shiroi Tsubasa]
Hm....well. I suppose I am a defensive player. I jump around a lot, and I use a lot of Smash Attacks. I've been trying to use more projectiles. 3nodding
Same here. But it sucks since Kirby is short ranged. (Except for his Final Cutter)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:26 am
With Zelda I like to use side B for a while and block stuff with B for a while. Once they come close I use B, then teleport down and smash/transform. Once I'm Sheik I use that running with needles thing in the air, then the chain. And once the chain gets boring, I use A combos, then kill with Zelda.  

Jump Einatz

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:32 pm
I play with Roy.

I'm the most irritating opponent you can think of, why? I play with my opponents.

One of the most annoying things I do when I play is that I want to have thrown my opponents at least once in the game to ALL directions, meaning up, down, left, right and kick them untill they get free out of their own.
I also make full use of EVERY attack there is, I am NOT a counter happy Roy, but I can time my counters frightening accurate.
I also make use of the GRAY SHIELD (every char. can use it) to deflect items thrown, attacks and ofcourse Samus's Energy Balls.
Though I have not mastered it I can use it pretty well.

I use multiple strategies.

Edge Smashing: Making the opponent go to the edge and kill them there.

Full Throttle Fighing: Fighting while moving as fast, much and annoying as speedsters.

Solid Rock Tactic: standing in the middle of the level as much as possible, killing them from that spot as much as possible. (the opposite of Edge Smashing.)

Smashless Striking: Using alot of normal to medium attacks to raise the percentage of the opponent.

Air Dancing: Jumping alot while placing well balanced attacks.

Quick Kill: Killing the opponent with 40/60% damage by using alot of charged smash attacks.

Shield Breaker KO: Breaking the opponents shield as often as possible and finishing them off with a fully charged up B attack (called Flare Blade)

CLIFF HANGER THIEF!!!: When the opponent tries to get back to the level, I hang just before my opponent to the edge. (I am famed for doing that and absolutely NOT loved twisted )

I make full use of the Dodges, Side Steps and Shields because their will be no victory without those.
Their just as important as the attacks you have!!!  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff