On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:54 pm
"I see, forgive me then." Morhighan grinned.
"Former school teacher," she replied to his introduction, looking down the road to see if she could spot the store.
"Just fired. There isn't much to know about me, I'm afraid, so I'll be rather dull company. Shall we be off? I'm in a hurry, I don't know when the store will close."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:41 am
Freyr was interrupted in whatever remark he'd been about to make, by the slightly distorted sound of a gunshot, or to the extremely sensitive ear, three bullets being fired simultaneously. The sound echoed through the forest from somewhere west of town.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:01 am
Freyr chuckled, "Amazing AND shoking eh?" He seemed to thoroughly enjoy that concept, but before he could proceed any further with it, 'several' gunshots rang through the air.

Freyr tensed, perking in the direction of the sound. His eyes widened and he gasped loudly, The next moment he was a flurry of activity, patting his hands along his sides and across his shoulders as though looking for something. When he did not locate anything his eyes seemed to widen even further, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" He cried, taking one single moment to reach back with both arms and grab both of Marka's wrists, dragging the young man forward until Freyr could wrap the Ex-Turk's arms around the chimera's human waist. He didn't release them, gently but firmly keeping the smaller man in place. Then he was off, launching himself along the street. "You Started Without me!!" He shouted ahead of him as he ran, "NO fair! You have MY WEAPONS!!!" His ground-eating pace took him out of the small town in seconds, the villagers leaping away as he passed. Then they were in the woods and Freyr was forced to slow, but not by much. He ran unnerringly towards where the gunshots had come from.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:31 am
Marka's head swirled as he was being manhandled once again, though this time not in a death grip like before. Still, the marth from the Chimera was hurting his skin. He squirmed and tried his best to speak, but the motion was knocking the breath out of him everytime he'd gathered enough to utter a few words. After several attempts he finally uttered a feeble, "what's going on?"  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:25 am
"Vinney is starting without meeeee!!!" Freyr explained in a wail, He skittered through the trees, Hearing the crashing up ahead and the roar of a monster, "VINCENT!!" He hollared even before he reached the area of battle. "WHERE'S LOKI AND TYR???" There was a flash of black through the trees, "Do you at LEAST have SLEIPNIR??" He skittered to a stop just before reaching whatever clearing Vincent was in, they could see flickers of movement and color through the trees, but Freyr knew better that to simply dash in unprepared.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:06 pm
(wait I'm confused aren't they in nibelheim? and we in neo-midgar?)

Cecil laughed "school teacher eh? well I'm prepared to leave now what store are we looking for though?" he began walking slowly towards the nibelheim exit of neo-midgar.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:10 pm
((i duno anymore, so I took it out.))

"The Flower shop. I haven't gone to visit my freind in a while, so I thought I'd get her some flowers in apology," Morhighan explained, following Cecil to the exit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:21 pm
((Yeah, you guys are in Neo Midgar, which is near where the Gold Saucer is, and Freyr is down south of Gongaga. ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:22 pm
Cecil nodded "ah well the distance between neo midgar and nibelheim isn't so far we should get there soon" as they were heading to the exit he tossed the bag of gil to a beggar "so I've got a few questions if you don't mind. How did you go about making so much as a school teacher? and why were you fired?" the jokingly he added "assaulting a student?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:27 pm
"BIN-GO!" Morhighan grinned, laughing. "I think that was the third time at that school I hit a kid. Honestly, people are so soft with children these days. Not in the least bit like when I went to 'school,' which was also known as absolute torture. Rulers and everything." She chuckled.
"Oh, that?" she asked motioning the money pouch as it flew away. "Partly from former teaching jobs, which all ended the same way. I also fight a lot of monsters, sell tons of materia, do side jobs, and I'm a LOT older than I look. Lots."

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:33 pm
Cecil gasped and looked shocked "wait I was joking... you really hit someone?" as they reached the gate he pulled his gun out of its holding place "you can't be older than 27 are you sure you aren't an heiress to a millionaire?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:38 pm
"You bet! I nailed the kid in the face with an eraser. Without even looking at the little brat!" She snickered at this.
"A millionare? Like who? Shinra? Naw, I don't have any relatives. I don't think. Well, my dead cousin did have a lot of money, but that was I while ago. Forgot what I did with it." She shrugged casually over the loss of the money.
"It was only a couple million anyway."

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Marka could not feel his torso anymore. He hear the felitaur mumbling something. Well, it was mumbling to him. He gave a last ditch effort to squirm and display his sign of discomfort. The heat from the other life form was too much! He could feel his skin burning. "Freyr!" he choked. "PLease!!! Cetra please!..." He gasped. "You're going to kill me! Don't move! Let me move away first!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:38 pm
A blurr of movement at the far edge of the clearing revealed Vincent's position, in a blue cloak, with silvery bracers and vest, a heavily modified cerberus in his hand as he shouted to Freyr, "Get your weapons, I've got this thing covered." He turned back to continue chasing down whatever creature he was after.  

The demon Angel
Crew

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas