Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
What do you collect? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 am
I collect books...about any kind, though fiction wise I prefer high fantasy. It is definitely an addiction *grin no matter how quick I read or how many books I read in a week, I still have an ever growing stack of 'to be read' books. I love old books that look unique, the most interesting book I think I own at the moment is an old German book (I think it is a Bible...I don't speak German at all, so I have no clue) that has a fabric slide cover (like a pocket it slides into).

I have a thing for notebooks too: spiral, three-ring, blank bound books....anything that I can write stuff in. I try to keep things mostly organized, writing about certain things in certain books...but generally I end up a bit scattered in the end.

I definitely collect information. I love reading about things, writing down bits of information I think is particularly thought-worthy. My bookmark list online is rapidly closing in on 1000, things I have tagged for one reason or another.

I love keys...I prefer the old skeleton style key, but I like any kind of key, including the modern ones. I have a bunch that I have acquired over the years that I have no clue what they go to.

I have a pretty decent jewelry collection, which is somewhat ironic as I rarely wear much. Out of probably close to a hundred pieces, there are only a handful I wear regularly. Especially earrings, I have a ton I have never worn.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:16 pm
I mostly collect stones and jewerly. haha Other than that, I like collecting miscellaneous things from rummage sales. xD
Up until about a year or so ago, I was REALLY into collecting My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop and Polly Pocket toys. xD haha  

TheHangedQueen

Sparkly Reveler

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Scorpy-Sue

Distinct Conversationalist

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm
Cookbooks, books in general, and teapots/tea sets. I want to start doing research on teapots to really study the different kinds. I want to be one of those weird ladies who knows all about the things she collects and won't shut up about it at family parties. I used to collect pins, but that got boring after a while when I didn't really know anything about pins.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 pm
Crystals. My room is full of them.  

Koigokoro Konjou

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 am
Panda stuff. There's not a lot of panda stuff shops sell in this town. xD

Jewelry, no matter what. These days I'm into earrings and necklaces.

I used to collect chopsticks, and TY Beanie babies.

Fruits Basket manga collection. I already got the anime-serie complete thanks to my boyfriend. And it's the only anime and manga serie I adore. I hate other anime series and manga books. I am almost complete with the manga books.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:43 am
I collect crows. I also collect minerals and semi-precious stones. And feathers. I collect pens, too, but I use them - they're not just sitting around.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:51 am
Morgandria
I collect crows. I also collect minerals and semi-precious stones. And feathers. I collect pens, too, but I use them - they're not just sitting around.
I collect craft supplies I have every intention of using for art- and never have enough hours in the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:25 am
I just recently started collecting wine bottles. I love being 21!  

HorsesOfTheNight

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 pm
I collect movie memorabilia that I use to decorate my editing studio. I also have what I call my "ego corner" in my studio for awards won from videography. My husband and I also collect bears, be they stuffed bears, bear figurines, and we even have a bear cookie jar. I also have a sizable collection of Care Bears. I also enjoy collecting coins and any four leaf clovers I come across that I can dry and press, but I haven't done that in a while. I've also got a sizable amount of books that I love reading.

Collections are fun.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:38 pm
I love collecting sea shells. Anything about Mermaids. Be it books, movies, anime, manga etc.

I collect sea-related jewellery, too. And I have a huge collection of fantasy stuff. I collect books, too biggrin  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am
I tend to collect boxes, notebooks and sketchbooks. The thing with collecting boxes I probably got from my great grandma. I remember at her house once, someone started to throw away a box and she said, "that's a good box, you can't throw that away" then she put the box in the laundry room among other boxes. Me however I'll either keep a box to put stuff in, use it to make something, or if it's cardboard I'll use it to ship something to a friend. Cardboard boxes are easier to come by, but I also keep wooden or even glass or metal ones. I especially love looking for boxes at thrift stores and garage sales..
With notebooks and sketchbooks, I usually have a lot of them.. mainly since I draw and write poetry a lot or just write in general..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:43 pm
I collect books about Wicca/Paganism!! biggrin  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
I collect books about Wicca/Paganism!! biggrin
Which ones do you have about Wicca?
Some of the early initiate's books can be so hard to find! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 am
Azareas Aquarinus
I love collecting sea shells. Anything about Mermaids. Be it books, movies, anime, manga etc.

I collect sea-related jewellery, too. And I have a huge collection of fantasy stuff. I collect books, too biggrin
That reminds me. My sister has a húúge box completely filled with seashells she found.  

pompoennetje

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:16 pm
Books. I have over 100 novels and over 100 manga.
Dragons <3 I am fascinated with dragons and have maybe 20 items or more currently.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games