Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm
He looks at her as he put his helmit back on.." becuase... were im from the water between lycans and vampires are over..." he said as he starts it motorcycle up and reves the motor a few times and looks at her as heputs it in to first gear.."...but im sure you wont beleve me becuase..lets just say i dont blong in this time..." he said as he looks away...maybe ill see you some were in the future... if your still alive that is. For my it could only be a few moment before i see you again but for you it might be years.." he said looking ahead and says..".. just remeber the name slash...and wel becuase tomarro is another day..and i don't beleve in time.." he said as he a blue light could be seen not to far away and he takes off and heads tords it and waves back tords her and yells..".. see again " he said as he reached the lgiht it it flashes brightly and dissapears and he passed on to another time period and he didnt feel anything bumpy an opens his eyes to see were he was and he was travlign down an empty and dark highway and he grins a bit and opens it up to full throttle and flys off down the road for the city lights.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:08 pm
She dropped to her knees and stared motionless at where "Slash" had dissapeared. "Slash.." she whispered quietly. She sighed, "I think I was too harsh, I should of said something nicer before her left.."
She faced the direction she was heading, before she collapsed, all because of his motorcycle putting waste into the air. More like poison to her. She paused and was silent as a mouse creeping through a barn.
She heard, some sort of shouting and roars. "What in the hells?" she whispered to herself, getting closer to the noises to see what was going on.

She gently placed Tick in her pocket and sniffed the air. It was a long breathe in, and a heavy breathe out. She licked her lips. "I smell some delicious Lycan nearby, a vampire, and something I can't identify but I know some other creature is there. I think I should check it out."
She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes. "Why do I always want to get into some sort of dangerous situation?! I guess I just want to have some fun once in a while."
She silently crept to the location of the situation.

((Hah, that rymes ^^))  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:30 am
Rathke let out an "Ooph!", and then a low groan as he hit the ground. Hard. He felt his torso and, finding no damage had been done - apart from a sore spot around the sixth or seventh rib, he quickly got up; he had no desire to end up as mashed lycan a la bull's feet.

"What's with this guy?" he muttered to himself as he readied himself for the next assault. "I only asked if he'd been following me..." He was thankful, though, that he could at least identify the creature this time. And it's a good thing I avoided those horns...otherwise... Rathke shuddered inwardly, pushing the gruesome thought from his mind.

"Who are you calling a freak, shapeshifter?" he asked aloud. "That's a pretty gutsy thing to say, considering your freakish abilities..." Okay, so that was like pouring gas onto an open fire; it could explode in his face. But who knew? Perhaps getting the guy agitated could help...

Kei gasped when the bull plowed into the silver-haired lycan, both out of surprise and realization. That guy...he's a shapeshifter! Beside her, 'Roren' - as he was called - was growling at his master, as if saying 'Let me help you! I want to fight, too!', but there was no reply.

Don't tell me he intends to take that shapeshifter by himself... The brunette shook her head, clearing any negative thoughts from her mind. And then she began to flap her wings, rising into the air once more, only to set herself onto the bull's back. Immediately she grabbed the beast by its horns in order to gain some semblance of control.

"Stay away from that lycan, do you hear me?" she shouted over the bull's snorts and grunts. "He hasn't done anything to you, yet you attack him! Just leave him alone!"

Rathke was taken by surprise when the half-vampire flew up and then landed on the bull's back, taking it by the horns in order to control it. Suddenly aware of his pets growls, he relented to the message being sent.

"Roren, go!" he instructed the silver wolf. Roren immediately sprinted towards the bull, baring his teeth and giving off growls that sounded almost gleeful, as though anticipating the blood that was about to be spilt.

((blackmagic5, question: why exactly did you attack Rathke? Also, I don't think it's appropriate to hit another RPer's character without checking with them first...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:54 am
I better get a good look at this, but I have to make sure I can still defend myself. 2 large bat wings came out of her back, and she flew straight up to the sky. With 2 flaps of her wings, she was already there.
((Sorry, quick post! --has to go to school--.))  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:30 pm
(easy I love to fight.)
Nektaro smiled."I have what I came for."He turns into a dragon and flies off with the vampire."But to make sure."he shot a stream of fire at the silver-haired Lycan.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:31 pm
Claire was walking when she heard some fighting going on. She sighed. She was used to this sort of thing. It happened everywhere she went, no matter how peaceful the place was. "Geez, you think people would act civil and talk for once, instead of fight."  

Juno_Dagger

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:08 pm
" he rode along could smell somethign leeking and slowls down and pulls over and could see ahole in the Exaust in frotn of the cleaner before the muffler.."...damn...no wander it was smelling a bit...it must have been damaged when i almost wide out were i apeared last time.." he said as he patches it up with a mini wheilder he had bought in different times..before.."..well at lest it come is hand when i need it.. the small portable whelider realyl works well.. ' he told him self as he reved thje motor nd held his hand nea were the hole was..."..good it not leaning...and i dotn smell anyhtign anymore.... well at les ti cant b blades for polloting anymore.. after i had tha air scruber installed it take sout almost 99.9 percent of harmfull chemicals..." h said to hims elf as he takes off  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:07 pm
Gaia Name: Orphen neko
Character Name: Kaji
Race: half demon
Appearance: User Image
Personality: goes with the flow
Bio: lives in the nation of demons as since his mom has died and his dad is a demon.hides the fact of being a half demon to prevent any trouble ca only use powers of wind and fire and is mostly skilled at fire but uses wind as practice.
Special Weapons or Powers: duel blades,broad sword,snowboard used for gliding/flying------fire,wind  

Orphen neko

Orphen neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:12 pm
Orphen was wandering through the demon terrain wondering if he could see the human world again sometime. he was gliding not paying attention to anything but his own thoughts he stoped by a sream and sat down to look at the sky admireing it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:48 pm
"Aaaah!" Kei screamed as the bull she was riding suddenly turned into...a dragon! Almost as suddenly, the huge reptile took to the air, the half-vampire in its grip.

"Let me go, you -!" Kei exclaimed, reaching into a previously hidden hip pouch and taking out a small dagger, one of three weapons she carried with her. Being only half-vampire, she didn't have the sharp fingernail-claws associated with that particular race. She slashed as far up as she could reach on the dragon's foot, hoping to cause enough pain so the beast would drop her. She could save herself from falling, after all, so there wasn't too much danger.

But she couldn't help wondering...what if he didn't let her go? She couldn't sense any birds nearby, at least, not as many as she'd need to help her. And her teleportation abilities were weakest at night; she might end up...leaving an arm behind or something. Plus, the shapeshifter had said that he'd gotten what he came for. Did he mean her? And if he did, what did he intend to do with her?

Rathke saw the blazing fire trail headed for him and Roren. Immediately, he grabbed the wolf and hit the dirt. There was a moment of fearsome heat as the flame passed over them, a slight burning sensation, and then a small explosion and tremor when the fireball hit the ground.

Roren whined, as though saying he was all right; both he and Rathke got up, the lycan wincing as he felt a burn on his left shoulder. He inspected it, running his fingers of the tender flesh. It was a first-degree burn, nothing serious. And only a small area had been burned, so there was no cause for worry.

Hold on a second. There was cause for worry. The shapeshifter had escaped...[]iwith the half-vampire that had helped earlier. "Damn..." the silver-haired man muttered angrily. He glanced up. The dragon was still somewhat visible; perhaps he could still follow it and help the girl escape. Rathe did not want to owe anybody anything; it wasn't his style, wasn't his nature.

"Roren, let's go!" he called to his pet. "I'll need your help tracking down either the shapeshifter or the girl. Did you get either of their scents?" One answering bark-growl. Yes. Rathke nodded curtly. "Good."

Almost at the same time, lycan and wolf set off at a fast sprint after the dragon's silhouette.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:47 am
Nektaro looked down at his foot where the half vampire stabbed it and noticed he was being followed."you lycans don't give up that easy do you?"nektaro let out a roar and started to fly faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:56 am
Kei glanced down upon hearing the word 'lycan' and saw that the silver-haired fellow was indeed following them. She failed to notice that the now-dragon hadn't let go.

"What are you doing?!" she yelled, black hair billowing in the wind whipped from under the dragon's wings. "I-I'll be fine! What if you get injured, even worse than a while ago?"

Rathke smirked as he shouted back a reply. "I'm trying to help you, idiot! You helped me earlier and...I really hate to owe anyone. That's why I'm returning the favor!"

Then he turned his attention to the dragon. "Hey, shapeshifter freak! Let the half vampire go, and I'll consider letting you live!" He didn't like having to use his other form when fighting anyone, but if this scenario went too far...he might just have to transform. He stopped for a bit to grab Roren in his arms, bend down, gather his strength, and leap up into the nearest tree, keeping pace with the huge flying reptile.

((Boy, am I tired of thinking up the next scenes and such...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:17 am
"Annoying pest."Nektaro flew over some mountains and then dived into them."try to follow me now Lycan."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:03 pm
"Damn!" Rathke cursed as he lost sight of the dragon. "It'll take forever to get over the first ridge!" Beside him, Roren growled in annoyance; he hated in when prey escaped him easily.

The two slowed down a moment, catching their breath. As he inhaled and exhaled, the lycan tried telling himself to forget about what had happened. After all, they were strangers to one another, and she'd just happened to be there to help when he got his stupid self in trouble - unintentionally, of course.

So why can't I just let it be? After all, the shapeshifter said he'd just come for a vampire, and he has one, never mind that she's part vamp... Rathe gave the air a sniff. The dragon's scent was still fresh; it would be easy to follow, as long as they kept at it.

"All right, Roren, let's catch that maniac."

Kei's heart sank as the dragon dived into the mountain range she'd spotted earlier. There were bound to be less birds here than out on the field. But then...it won't hurt to try... She closed her eyes, concentrating on calling the winged creatures to her.

A few minutes later, she opened her eyes and glanced around. Nothing. And it seemed that Rathke and Roren were left far behind. She let out a heavy sigh. Looks like I'm on my own for the time being...

"Hey!" she glanced up at the beast that had her in it's clutches. "Let me go already! What do you want from me, anyway? 'Cause if you wanna eat me or something, you'll be sorely disappointed; I don't acquiesce to anyone so easily!"

((I had to answer to another one-liner. Whoopee. *sarcastic*. blackmagic5-san, can't you make your posts longer than one or two sentences? I know that in English class, it's all right to write a one-sentence paragraph, but only if it helps your essay or story in some way. This is getting really tiring, y'know...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:18 am
Tarna's content emotion was replaced with annoyance. "How dare he try to hurt a vampire! But then again, I havn't seen a half vampire, ever, in my life. Who gives a damned hell, I would get a bad rep. if I left one to die." She flew a couple metres in front of the Lycan, and his so called "Pet". She pretended not to notice him, which went fairly well, and stood there, sniffing the air silently. She grinned, "I know exactly where they are, and where they are headed to." She spread her wings ready for take-off.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff