Reply SCA Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZellyKat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:31 pm
Hello, i am Zoe Rosalie De Rebelh of the barony of the angels in Caid.
yes a Caidian.
i am a member of the Order Of the Apollo for the barony, in painting and drawing.

i have been playing for about a year and a half. i belong to the alliance of households in house RoseGlen.

i am a rapier fighter, bard and bellydancer.i am also happy to see the SCA has invaded the not so mundane realm of Gaia. whee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:13 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

LucyQ602

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:05 am
Hi ^-^ I'm Desta (or Jeanine.....people call me by both names). I reside in the Kingdom of An Tir, Shire of Myrtleholt.

I was first introdused to the SCA about 6 years ago. I was a registered member for a couple of years but then my membership ended and then the people I went with (my best friend) stoped going and I didn't have enuff money to go by my self.... crying The last event I went to was the An Tir/West war in 2001. I used to camp with Baron Matthew Hemesdal and his family, his lady, Emevelene O'Vodasae, is my best friends mom. I hope to somday acutaly go to an event again. ^-^ (I still have all my garb)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:38 pm
I'm Kristi, sca name: Alycia... I am in the kingdom of Caid, barrony of Califia (sothern california) I'm 17, only been in the SCA since i was about 11, so that 6 years....
i have a 1 year old daughter named caitlin  

I dont care anymore...

Shifang

Nimble Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:50 pm
Hello!

I've never been able to attend any SCA events because of school, so I've had to make do with admiring the fun from afar (vicariously through a friend of mine--she's really into it 3nodding ). Hopefully that will all change now that I'm out of school! 3nodding

I'm from Vancouver, Washington. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:56 pm
I've just changed my persona, so perhaps I should introduce myself again...

I am Caelia the Bold, hailing from Starkhafn, Caid. I have no awards, titles, or silly hats, but I have a number of dangerous pastimes.  

Courtesan Brigitte

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:53 pm
hello in the SCA i am know as mairgred Mi'Loingsigh i am in the easter kingdom and have been in the SCA since i was four...... i don't know what else to say sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:15 pm
Greetings to the Guild:

I hight Lady Catherine Aimeri de Winter. I play in the Kingdom of Caid and the Barony of the Angels. My interests are fiber arts, illumination, costuming, and heraldry.

It's good to find SCA folk at Gaia. Different kingdoms have different customs; it will be interesting to learn from the various guild members.

In Service,

Catherine  

choco meijin

dkpalmer

Friendly Genius

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:47 pm
Greetings.

I am Tangwystl verch Gruffydd ap Cynan, a relatively new Scribe in the Barony of Black Diamond, Kingdom of Atlantia (otherwise known as the western part of Virginia). I have previously lived in in Baelfire Dunn, in the Barony of Sacred Stone, also in Atlantia.

Along with scribal activities, I work with book heraldry, and sew garb. Really, I do a little of everything that needs doing in our local group.

I have two sons, who are almost ready to start sword training (5 and 4), and have been going to events since before they were each a month old.

I am glad to find a guild here on Gaia for SCA members.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Hello... I...er... don't have an SCA name...or affiliation of any kind really. I joined the guild partially to learn more about SCA, partially to enjoy the like-minded company. Though I tried to become a part of the SCA when I lived in the Kansas City area, I was never contacted by them after the initial, "thanks for showing an interest" letter, and I have moved three times--soon to be a fourth--since then.
I suppose my mundane name, location, and othersuch will have to make due for this introduction. sweatdrop My name is Lydia, of Southeastern Kansas. I have a keen interest in Native American, Celtic, and Japanese cultures, and dabbling interest in a variety of others. I play Native American flute, the Celtic ocarina, and am capable of producing a decent tune on a keyboard. When I have the opportunity to attend Ren Fairs, it's usually as some manner of faerie--a role which apparently suits me well, from what I've been told. As well as being a musician and a right ornery sprite, I'm also an artist, writer, and packrat.
I hope to get the chance to make some good friends on here, and look forward to learning from your group.  

PrairieGhost

connor_malone

Distinct Vampire

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:07 pm
Hi new here. My SCA name is Connor Malone of Aethelmarc. Actually I'm currently living closer to Black Stone Mountains but I still count myself as part of the kingdom of Aethelmarc... I am thus far qualified for sword and board, and Shortbow. Thanks for accepting me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:50 pm
I do not have an SCA name, but I hope to have one soon. I am of the Barony of the Sacred Stone within the Kingdom Atlantia. I was introduced to the SCA by a friend who came upon a random meeting in a book store. We had already begun having our own gatherings in which we would fight with boffers. I have kept up with training on and off and have even brought my roommates into it. We have yet to attend an SCA meeting, but we hope to attend one soon. We may even go to a park where there is going to be fighting practice, just to observe for a bit, if they allow us.
I have already begun researching a persona, and the garb that I will need for it. It is good because even if i do not participate in the SCA, I have always wanted to make this type of garb anyway...it will also aid in my desire to research this period.  

KonstantinJ

1,250 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50

Crystal Silhouette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:10 pm
I'm afraid I'm naught more than an interested newcomer.

I had heard of SCA groups because my uncle, I believe is part of one. I can't really say which or what his name is, as I've merely heard. I'd also attended a rennaisance fair or two and absolutely loved it.

I'm hoping to possibly get to know some people from my area (Southern Nevada) so that, should I finally have the never to join, I wouldn't be just a random stranger thrown into the deep end of the pool. whee

It's a pleasure to be apart of the guild and I look forward to meeting you all. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:12 pm
Oyay, oyay!

Hi! I'm still fairly new, so I don't have a resigtered name/device yet... even though I'm the deputy Herald for the Shire of Arrowsreach (near Stormhold, 'cause we're little & no-one knows us, but everyone knows Stormhold, 'cause they're big blaugh ) in the Kingdom of Lochac.

I was introduced to the SCA by (Lady, I believe) Elizabeth Beaumont.

I actually met my fiance at Rowany Festival (biggest SCA event in Lochac & it's surrounding areas) last year... sadly we weren't able to go to the last one sad

Thankyou for accepting me in!

~Jewels

JewelsSparkle

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out